Sexist (and probably racist) surgeon gets his just due!

Comrades! Amidst sad news about the flagging economy and Dear Leader's poorwrongly tabulated polls, I bring you news that will show you our efforts at re-edukating the kollektive are making headway...er, I mean having a positive effect. Lazar Greenfield, MD, is a professor emeritus at the institution where I work in the Republik of Ann Arbor. He is famous mostly for inventing the Greenfield Filter, an instrument that is far too expensive for Obamacare and only keeps progs who aren't that healthy anyway alive. Dr. Greenfield also, until Valentine's Day this year, was the editor of Surgery News, until he published this hilarious offensive introduction to a study about semen:

As far as humans are concerned, you may think you know all about sexual signals, but you'd be surprised by new findings. It's been known since the 1990s that heterosexual women living together synchronize their menstrual cycles because of pheromones, but when a study of lesbians showed that they do not synchronize, the researchers suspected that semen played a role. In fact, they found ingredients in semen that include mood enhancers like estrone, cortisol, prolactin, oxytocin, and serotonin; a sleep enhancer, melatonin; and of course, sperm, which makes up only 1%-5%. Delivering these compounds into the richly vascularized vagina also turns out to have major salutary effects for the recipient. Female college students having unprotected sex were significantly less depressed than were those whose partners used condoms (Arch. Sex. Behav. 2002;31:289-93). Their better moods were not just a feature of promiscuity, because women using condoms were just as depressed as those practicing total abstinence. The benefits of semen contact also were seen in fewer suicide attempts and better performance on cognition tests.

So there's a deeper bond between men and women than St. Valentine would have suspected, and now we know there's a better gift for that day than chocolates.

In a matter of days Greenfield had not only been forced to resign his post as editory of Surgery News, but to step down as president elect of the American College of Surgeons. Which post is now rightly held by a wymon. Yay!
Last edited by Red Square on 7/26/2021, 11:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: obsessive compulsive disorder.

Princess Nookie wrote:
As far as humans are concerned, you may think you know all about sexual signals, but you'd be surprised by new findings. It's been known since the 1990s that heterosexual women living together synchronize their menstrual cycles because of pheromones,
Less known is the odd synchronization of flatulence among males in a deer hunting camp. I fear that the recent passing of Dr. Kevorkian precludes our ever decoding this mystery.

Princess Nookie,

Thanks to your timely report, I now understand something I didn't understand during one of my recent examinations under ObamaCare (on which I previously reported for The Peoples Cube)-- that sexism still persists even among the Most Progressive of Doctors providing ObamaCare:

--GAIA Minister Neytiri

I bet the GOP wished they had such manly men with aquiline features. Such a glorious nose! Such a gaunt, narrow, sepulchral face.

I think I'd prefer GAIA Minister Neytiri :)

But then, I'm not a Republican.