She's the Boss: The Disturbing Truth About Nancy Pelosi

Comrades! A new book attacks our beloved Comradette Nansky! Burn this book when it becomes available!

She's the Boss: The Disturbing Truth About Nancy Pelosi - (Hardcover)
By Rochelle Schweizer

pelosi_boss_book.jpg

THIS TITLE HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED, YOU CAN ORDER NOW AND WE WILL SHIP WHEN IT ARRIVES!

An expose on the Speaker of the House.

If there is anyone who draws more resentment from conservatives than President Obama, it is Nancy Pelosi, for everything from her radical leftist politics to her blatant hypocrisy.

"She's the Boss" lays out the indisputable truth: Pelosi is a manipulative political boss who will stop at nothing to keep power and advance her destructive agenda.

Thank - You Comrade;

Heating of dacha this winter has been made easy!

With the bumper crop of reichwing fodder this year, heating choices are endless,
although in Dear Leaders Ad - Heating for the Proles Made Easy 2010 - he suggested we start with this one:

59532_153288754700980_100000595681674_362482_781325_n.jpg

(Please remember under Goracle 423878871383489.9 to have your Party ™ approved union installed smoke eater on top of your chimney or purchase the appropriate carbon offsets under penalty of death.)

I would've never guessed she'd act that way...

Pelosi+whip.jpg
PelosiImage7.jpg

Comrade Vladimir, I am not for knowing why anyone would be for fearing Nanski when she is doting granny. And just to look at her kindly face makes me for not having the fear.

As for her to have such big whip, Whoopie, you are for knowing how unruley is the Congress. How else is she to be for keeping such crtitters in towing party line?

It is a law of nature, scum rises to the top in any vat of politics. (Poly-Ticks 101)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:It is a law of nature, scum rises to the top in any vat of politics. (Poly-Ticks 101)

"It is characteristic of all movements and crusades that the psychopathic element rises to the top." -Robert Lindner