Shock: Rental Mobs Turn on Union Bosses

Rental mobs have swarmed in the thousands upon the private homes of union bosses. The ugly and violent protests followed upon news that union budgets were strained, and that union bosses could no longer afford free lunches and bus transportation to all protest events. Rumors of other cuts have sparked outrage in the streets bringing surging mobs armed with pitchforks into exclusive subdivisions.

Union bosses called in the heavy guns today to lecture activists and urge restraint. “Talking to you people is like talking to the kitchen table!” shouted Barney Frank to a group of union protesters in Madison, Wisconsin. “Things have changed; get over it!” Similar words were spoken by the president to a large gathering in Indianapolis. “You're behaving stupidly! It's time to show restraint, have a beer, and get along,” reverberated the president's voice in a crowded gymnasium packed with protesters.

In the meantime, two union bosses had their mansions torched while three others have fled the country with their families for fear of their lives. “It was an economic reality,” said an anonymous SEIU leader from an undisclosed location in the Caribbean. “There was so much union activity going on what with protests in three states, and we just couldn't afford to pay our activists what we usually paid them. We offered some modest cuts, you know, just to tide us over, and then all hell broke loose.”

“I can't believe this!” shouted an angry protester, her fingernails digging into her posterboard sign. “I show up at the bus, and I say, ‘Hey, like where's my glossy placard and t-shirt?' see, because I love to collect the t-shirts, and this big guy says, ‘You gotta pay for it.' And I say, ‘Since when did we have to pay for our placards? You think I got time to make my own sign?' And he says, ‘Look, lady, you wanna placard or a t-shirt, you gotta pay for it. I ain't got all day. Next!' I've never been marginalized like this. I couldn't believe my ears. Look at this sorry sign I had to make on my own! Know what? I had to go to Wal-Mart and buy my own sharpie. I bet half the words are misspelled ‘cause I sure ain't buyin' my own dictionary. Are they gonna reimburse me? No! What's next? They're gonna tell me to get a job?”

Another union boss, again speaking on condition of anonymity from his ICU, spoke through wired teeth, “All I said was, ‘Look here, you got all this energy when you show up at a state capital, why don't you think of the greatness of the cause and protest for a little less? You know, save us some money when things are a little tight.' That's when they threw me over the balcony.”

In the meantime, eleven protesters have shown up in the capitol building in Madison, fourteen in Columbus, and six in Indianapolis. One protester seemed to sum up the mood in all three capitals: “Where is everybody? I actually know all these guys.”

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Rental mobs have swarmed in the thousands upon the private homes of union bosses. The ugly and violent protests followed upon news that union budgets were strained, and that union bosses could no longer afford free lunches and bus transportation to all protest events. Rumors of other cuts have sparked outrage in the streets bringing surging mobs armed with pitchforks into exclusive subdivisions.........

I am always up for being rented for the correct cause. My hourly chargers are. . . . but I digress.
There is no place for this business to be going on at the homes of our Union dear leaders, since we know, they are dear Leaders best buds. I wonder if Obama should consider using military force to squash these squashers of anti-unions thugs?
Communist Workers must unite!!
ImageImage

ICU? I thought they quit using them for fear of causing cancer.

Frau, we love the People™ except when they don't behave according to what we've determined is good for them. Our brother in the Struggle, Moamar Gaddaffy, Q'daffi, or Khadaffy has it right. When the People™ get out of line, give 'em a whiff of grapeshot, as Napoleon once put it. Or in this case, heavy artillery.
PC, the ICU is still open to anyone who sides with the Party. If any of the People™ should be in need of free medical care, they may stand in line until their turn, well, they can stand in line.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:.......
PC, the ICU is still open to anyone who sides with the Party. If any of the People™ should be in need of free medical care, they may stand in line until their turn, well, they can stand in line.

I do feel the pain of Q'daffi. I am thinking he didn't not rent the correct mobs. Perhaps NEA was not the best place to go, but I digress . . .

I finally became weary of waiting at the Peoples ICU (I can always purchased another glass eye). My free care was going to cost more than I had planed, which was $0, so sadly I was forced to return home. I am in hope's that these dedicated teachers will continue their fake-out... walk-out protest. They must demand these lousy cheap taxpayers, pay more so they can live in the custom to which Obama wants them accustomed.

So, I was kidding, right? Just writing a somewhat amusing piece about what would happen if unions took advantage of rental protesters, nothing more, right? That's what I thought until a comrade relative sent me this...
https://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon- ... ng-stiffed

Well, let's be fair. Maybe, just maybe several protesters had similar ideas and each went independently to get their signs published in the same font, color, and format. By Darwin, if evolution could happen, why not that?