Shocking: Deranged Jeremy Irons Discusses Gay Marriage

fatherson 1.jpg
Sadly, a fog of mental illness has recently overtaken Oscar winning actor Jeremy Irons. In an interview conducted with Comrade Irons by Josh Zepps of the HuffPost Live the actor expressed concern that gay weddings might be used as a pretext for dishonest individuals to avoid paying their mandated inheritance tax. “Could a father not marry his son?” the obviously confused Irons queried. The extraordinary claim was met with stunned silence by those in attendance.

Gay marriage.jpg
Regaining his composure, Mr. Zepps reminded the actor that incest laws would prevent family members from marrying. Undaunted, Irons persisted with his mean spirited and homophobic delusion by replying: “It's not incest between men, because incest is there to protect us from inbreeding, but men don't breed, so incest wouldn't cover that.” Mr. Irons denied the obvious bigotry in his statement by adding: “I don't have a strong feeling either way - I just wish everybody who's living with one other person the best of luck in the world, because it's fantastic. Reported at Mail Online, Irons went on to say: “I worry that it means somehow we debase, or we change, what marriage is. I just worry about that,” Irons' comments were savaged by activists. A spokesman from Stonewall, a gay rights charity, told The Independent: “Few people will agree with Jeremy Irons' bizarre ‘concerns' about equal marriage.”

Crazy 1.jpg
The 64 year old actor has been showing signs of mental impairment in recent months as demonstrated by other comments made during the interview with HuffPost Live. Asked his opinion of the U.S. and British debates over gay marriage, Irons noted that the UK already provided civil partnerships for homosexual couples. “It seems to me that now they're fighting for the name,” Mr Irons said. Jezebel - a feminist news website - denounced Mr. Irons comments as “completely gross” and urged him to “shut up”.

The delusional thoughts that have plagued Mr. Irons began some two months ago during an interview with Radio Times. In the course of that interview he said: “Any woman worth her salt can deal with being patted on the bottom.” He later claimed his remarks were 'misquoted', but he still maintained: “I love touching. I always touch people. Any self-respecting woman would tell you to f*** off [if she minded].”

Adding insult to injury, Mr. Irons included smokers to his list of outrages by comparing them to disabled people, saying that bans on smoking indoors were “a terrible bullying of a minority that cannot speak back”. He added that smokers should be given the same protection as “handicapped people and children”.

At this stage of his mental deterioration we can only pity Mr. Irons, and rely on our medical and psychiatric authorities to do what is best for him and those he has damaged. Perhaps at some point in the future, when his mental condition has been stabilized, he can be released from observation and resume serving his community.

I want to marry the inner woman I've always identified as and claim her and the inner children I beget as dependents on my income tax. It's only fair. All Heil Obama.

I do not understand what there is to discuss. As free peoples under the constraint of Democrat regime of goodness and fair equality, we are entitled to marry whatever or whoever. Why, who would ever have imagined Billy with Hillary or Barry Barrack with MO, unless there was some underlying... well, never mind.

Adam can be marrying with Steve and have the right to be just as miserable as all the rest to us, can he not?! Bob should be able to marry Bill goat if it is true loving relationship.... and from what I saw in the barn the other night, . . . . well, never mind.

and are we not happy for Barack's surprise "evolving" on the topic.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein speaks the truth. Love is what matters, not externals.
mymotherthecar.jpg
After all, I love my mother........

Queen: "I'm in love with my car... got a feel for my automobile..."

“It's not incest between men, because incest is there to protect us from inbreeding, but men don't breed, so incest wouldn't cover that.” See, right here is your problem. This is way too much thinking for progressives to digest.

Please keep all ideas on a single level of thought or unapproved patterns are certain to develop which degrade the common good.