Shoot the Evil Pickup Trucks

As a fired policeman declared war on the police, the glorious people's police forces, paramilitary groups, S.W.A.T. teams, and uniformed service thugs have declared war on pickup trucks - shooting at all of them, even at those that do not match the description of the most evil one.

This is necessary for public safety.

cops3.jpg
cops2.jpg

The police must use all of the vast resources of our benevolent state to shoot those monstrous imported pickup trucks - whether they be Nissan, Toyota, Honda or whatever.

Not only that, they should deploy sophisticated helicopter gunships to stop young ladies from collecting rocks in the desert.

This diabolical activity is very dangerous and the full resources of the state must be applied to interdict these criminals and enemies of the state.

Now that I think about it, dogs are pretty bad too.

They really scare the police, so must also be shot.

police.jpg

Only the guilty need worry... as well as the innocent who look suspicious. And the suspicious who look innocent. Did I leave anyone out?

Suspicious buses have been included now by executive order.

sarah-palin-bus.jpg

These are not "the glorious people's police forces" these are right-wing state and local jackbooted thugs, hell-bent on murdering the people's hero whistle-blower Jordan Dorner.

Why doesn't Obama send in Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano, ATF and the TSA to save our hero from these local rube tea-bagger extremists?

An excellent question, Comrade Maksim - and one that I think can be safely answered by saying that, since Dear Leader is fully aware of Comrade Dorner's defensive abilities and isn't worried about him, our Glorious Leader is simply allowing these teabagger Rethugglikkkan police officers of the law to continue building up damning evidence against themselves; and when the evidence is sufficiently piled up to the skies to leave no doubt to anyone, Comrade Napolitano will call in Comrade Holder's armed Mexican hordes to wreak justice upon these reich wingers!

Shovel 4 U wrote:Suspicious buses have been included now by executive order.

sarah-palin-bus.jpg

I KNEW Dear Leader (PBUH) could hit the broad side of a bus! Not one to be trifled with, no sirreee...

An obvious frame up - probably by the same guys who brought down the towers under the Bush cabal.

vast_right_wing_conspiracy_tee_shirt-r77913fe244b9426290b3cac3226cb355_f0meb_512.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:I KNEW Dear Leader (PBUH) could hit the broad side of a bus! Not one to be trifled with, no sirreee...
And I see he is now ambidextrous in his shooting.... I knew he was a master at speaking out of both sides of his mouth, but this now right-handed showing of accuracy targeting high-capacity motor vehicles demonstrates His duplicity most awesomeness in a new light!

Evil Smiley wrote:Now that I think about it, dogs are pretty bad too.

They really scare the police, so must also be shot.

police.jpg
Which reminds me of my childhood pet, Shane the shepherd/collie mix, who ate trucks. We're pretty sure he did. He ran after the trucks, frequently got hit by a car, and came back home with no truck in sight.He died of cancer at about age 13. So in memory of Comrade Shane, people, don't shoot the trucks...EAT THEM!

The government must destroy the trucks, because trucks kill people!!!! Likewise deep fryers, bottles of Draino, electric wires, fire, and the wheel. Mankind must never be allowed to invent and distribute anything that kills as often or more often than guns.

Why are they wasting their time shooting pickup trucks? Don't they know it's the SUVs that go out by themselves to kill people?
And yes, Komrade Gulag 4 Alfred, this is an obvious frame-up. No Komrade who admires all the people Komrade Dormer admires could be doing anything evil.

Bill G wrote:. No Komrade who admires all the people Komrade Dormer admires could be doing anything evil.

Copy of 92cd093ac2.jpg

That's a very nice heli, Comrade Smiley - It's the B3 high performance version of the AS350 Eurocopter which cost the unsuspecting CA dupes a cool $2.3 million + all the goodies the dreaded San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office was able to squeeze into the budget. Quite useful for important business like monitoring wandering prolettes as they steal the People's rocks and lizards from the desert floor.

I'm just can't wait for the big guy to once again tell us that "The police acted stupidly" ....I'm sensing a another beer summit is in the works! Time to brew up some more of my famous:

snobwieser.gif

drone.gif

We can be sure that the LAPD will use the highest level of professionalism and follow their professional rules of engagement before shooting...

Comrade Smiley,

I'm certain the LAPD will use a shaped charge designed to spare the life of the innocent ребенок in the carriage. If not, then His Majesty will surely invite the remaining family survivors to the White Fortress for a beer and a hug.