Shovel-ready jobs hit 8.8%!

GOOD NEWS, COMRADES!

The Ministry of Truth wing of the Obama Regime™, better known as "AP", has now declared that the shovel-ready jobs have hit the triumphant 8.8% mark! And what better timing than to announce this glorious news on—APRIL 1st!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Comrade Whinny,

I thought the "Truth Wing" was known as the AsP. "As" from the first word, "P" from the second!

Comrade Risky,

AP= Associated Press. Or if you prefer, American Pravda. Your choice of 6 of one; half a dozen of the other.

AP=American Pravda, das stimmt!
AP, spinnen die worten vie der Komissar!

AP = American Pravda, that's right!
AP spin, the answer for many of Komissar! AP, spinning the words like a Kommisar!

FLASH - AP (Associated Potatoes) - Much confusionation today in What's Left of America™ as various peoples misunderstand true meaning of "AP".

More News at 11:00.

Official AP PS - in other news, D.C. stands for "Darkness and Confusion."

Kommisar Kaputnik wrote:AP=American Pravda, das stimmt!
AP, spinnen die worten vie der Komissar!

AP = American Pravda, that's right!
AP spin, the answer for many of Komissar!

Ich glaube, die letzte Satz="AP spins words just like the commisar". Benutzen Sie Google Translate? (I think the last sentence is " ". Are you using Google Translate?)

Schoen, dass wir jetzt die Deutschen Komraden ereichen!

Glorious NEWS!

Soon, very soon, all of his Children ™ will drink from his full cup & partake in the bounty of the omnipotent STATE!

peggyjosephtoday.jpg

Hang in there, Peggy.
He who commands the stash has heard your cries.

ha ha ha, what a joker you are, Comrade Shovel. I know Ms. Peggy and she would never work, money or nein. This is the only April Tomfoolery I am aware of. Image

(Opiate of the People Crap! "Spinnen die worten vie der Kommisar" is almost correct German! Trying for a "pidgen German", back to Kommisar)

'schrieben die internet posten vie der Kommisar! Knowen das Meme!

" [highlight=#ffff99]'schrieben die internet posten vie der Kommisar! Knowen das Meme![/highlight]"

Oh my Obama! The "Mime" has reincarnated as a German!!!