Slogan Contest

Submit your idea/s for this graphic and you could WIN an extra ration of beets and vodka!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

*For the greater good entries from members of an oppressed class will be given extra consideration.

You think this is bad, wait until we audit the Fed!

Gosh, an extra ration of beets and vodka will soon be worth more than 12 trillion...

"Pay up or you'll have to send a few of your boys over to have a little talk with yourself!"

"Well, that was easy."

"Two hundred and thirty three years to build a country, 12 months to wreck it."

"You want fries with that?"

"NO checks! Or cash, either!"

"This is what you get, America, when you elect a man president who has to take his clothes off to count to 21!"

Buring, buring! China's on the phone. They want to cash in some bonds.

Who broke that door!! Damnit, get me a welder, we have to seal that vault! How can we spend our way out of this when the right wing nuts see that number? Call the union local! Welder...steelworker...plumber. That's it! Get me a plumber! Where's Dick Nixon when you need him???

Damn Bush!
Now Obama will NEVER be able to fix the Economy.

"God <i>dammit</i>, it looks like I'll need to auction my nephews' freedom on ebay..."

I did a Tea Party banner before with that graphic, I submit my text line.

I denounce Comrade Castrate for making me laugh, and demonstrating a sense of irony. No advancement out of the 1950's for Cuba now!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I denounce Comrade Castrate for making me laugh, and demonstrating a sense of irony. No advancement out of the 1950's for Cuba now!

Colonel,

Yes please keep that clock pointed to the 50's for the Great Castrate tm. This is the era where woman loved me and men feared me, I spat at the mighty USA, I, I, I, .. damn my teeth fell out and can't see to find them. Where's those damn nurses when you need them.

Oh sheet, here they come with my meds. Gotta go.