Slurpees are from hence Verbotten. IMPORTANT UPDATE POSTED

SIP SLIDING AWAY: OBAMA FINALLY DUMPS ‘SLURPEE' JOKE AFTER MSM PRESSURE

Any one spotted seen drinking this vile concoction will be dealt with most harshly.

Heart-Ache: Obama's Super-Lame “Slurpee” Line is No More After MSM Mocks Him…

It's not like he beat it to death… no, wait…

i shall no longer partake in beet/vodka slurpee. Are slushees okay?

Please report all observations to:

https://www.slurpee_sipper_spotting.gov

Henceforth, the proper condiment for slurpies will come in two flavors... 9mm and 7.62!

Kool-Aid_Man wrote:Henceforth, the proper condiment for slurpies will come in two flavors... 9mm and 7.62!
I see we have a diet option. No?

Some vile rethuglikkan operative tried to give me one of those concoctions before Dear Leader warned us.

DID YOU KNOW THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO VODKA IN IT! I gave it back.

slurpee.jpg

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Kool-Aid_Man wrote:Henceforth, the proper condiment for slurpies will come in two flavors... 9mm and 7.62!
I see we have a diet option. No?

Au contraire! The 7.62 variety comes in both 7.62x54r (r for regular) AND 7.62x39 for our more weight-consious comrades!

Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred,

Most generous of you to return entire package, did you qualify under their refund policy?

Time lapse must have been very small. I was under the impression that condum mitts don't have to be worn for slurpies.

The x54r size was for the American M-14 rifle, x39 size was for the famous AK-47. AK's are more widely used than any other weapon ever made.
Glorious Revolutionary tool!

Tsk, tsk Tooorisky. The 7.62 NATO is 7.62x51 (aka: .308), the 7.62x54 (Rimmed) is for the Moisin Nagant rifle of WWII fame and 7.62x39 is for the SKS/AK-47 rifles.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Tsk, tsk Tooorisky. The 7.62 NATO is 7.62x51 (aka: .308), the 7.62x54 (Rimmed) is for the Moisin Nagant rifle of WWII fame and 7.62x39 is for the SKS/AK-47 rifles.
Yes, Comrade Whoopie! The M-14 also fired the NATO round. It traveled very fast.The only WWII weapons I was familiar with were the M1 Garand, the Browning Automatic Rifle,the Flame Thrower and Hand Grenade, The British Lee Enfield. I must confess my ignorance, comrade I have never even heard of your weapon, or who used it!

Groucho Marxist wrote:No Slurpees
Any one spotted seen drinking this vile concoction will be dealt with most harshly.
Comrade Groucho Marxist I dont think any of the comrades are spotted! Cheetah's, Leopards, maybe, humans not so much!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:No Slurpees
Comrade Groucho Marxist I dont think any of the comrades are spotted! Cheetah's, Leopards, maybe, humans not so much!
It's all inclusive.

if memory serves the Moison was a very good sniper rifle. i believe it is also the weapon given to russian women to snipe german targets.

Irish Republican Army wrote:if memory serves the Moison was a very good sniper rifle. i believe it is also the weapon given to russian women to snipe german targets.
There were some excellent Russian women snipers, some racked up well over 200 kills. Some of those killed were German Snipers who were looking for Russian snipers.Excellent Comrades in Arms!

SLURPEES MAKE OUR CHILDREN'S BRAINS GO NUMB TO MUSH......BUT NOT SO KOMRADE OBAMA'S SPEECHES! Our little papushkas, and babushkas kannot wait to hear a speech by our Glorious Komrade Obama! Why need they this traitorous treat called "A Slurpee"? It sounds KAPITALISTIK! NO KAPITALISTIK "TREATS" FOR ANYONE! HAIL VALIANT OBAMA! UP OUR VALIANT LEADERS!!!!!
Slurpee's are overrated anyway...

is 9x18 an ok size for concealed carry slurpee?

coldwarrior wrote:is 9x18 an ok size for concealed carry slurpee?
There may be strip and cavity searches if necessary to achieve compliance.

joebiden.jpg
Why so Serious? you know how i got these scars and plugs on my head? it all started with a slurpee!

One of my sources has uncovered irrefutable evidence of the Booooooo$hitler Cabal preparing to drive the economy into the ditch! OCTOBER SURPRISE!
We need to get this damning photo to the media organs - asap!

bush-electric-car.jpg

(Note: Electric Car in a diabolical attempt to frame us for this high crime upon humanity.)

Comrades,

In my own defense, I have never been a Russian woman sniper!Electric Cars are impractical because of the long extension cords required to drive any distance!

I can drink my vodka without the Slurp. Not a problem.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote: Yes, Comrade Whoopie! The M-14 also fired the NATO round.

Not to nit-pick Tooorisky old chum, it's not a matter of "also" the M-14 was never chambered for any other cartridge than the 7.62 NATO and certainly never for the Soviet 7.62x54 rimmed. The bolt face was designed for a rimless casing and I doubt if the receiver would be long enough to handle the old Russian round anyway (not to mention the magazine).

Since both rds. are ballistically equal there would be no point in even attempting to convert an M-14 to fire the Russian ammo.

(be thankful Col. 7.62 isn't around, he's a tyrant about such matters)

ATTENTION PLEASE
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HEADQUARTERS

IT IS NOW PERMISSABLE TO DRINK SLURPEES LINK HERE

WE NOW RETURN TO THE FORUM ALREADY IN PROGRESS.

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY INCONVIENCE.

BEST REGARDS, THE PARTY

Beavis wrote:
Irish Republican Army wrote:if memory serves the Moison was a very good sniper rifle. i believe it is also the weapon given to russian women to snipe german targets.
The Nagant is an OK sniper rifle... as long as you don't take more than 5 shots before state required jamming.
Image My son bought me one as a gift a couple of years ago. It's great to shoot but does jam easily. Could have something to do with the wax-ridden Romanian surplus ammo I buy. It's hard to believe that people fought a war with weapons as big and heavy and slow (bolt action) as these... Nagant, Garand, Enfield. They're like muskets compared to todays weapons. But I'd hate to be on the business end of one of those WW2 rifles cuz they pack one hell of a puch.

Comrade Beavis, You are right about the huge punch of these weapons. They caused many enemy combatants to awaken to a new reality.The M1 was not a single shot bolt action, it came with 8 shot clips. Thanks to the loud noise made by ejection of the empty clip, the enemy always knew when the shooter was out of ammo. Speedy reloading was a matter of life and death for many American servicemen.