Smart-ObamaPhone Cursive-Translation App for Smart-Phones

Smart-ObamaPhone Cursive-Translation App for All LIV SmartPhones, I-Phones, Droids, Galaxy Phones, Google Glass, Blackberrys, etc.

Now that Progressive Educators have determined that Cursive handwriting is obsolete and therefore will no longer be taught to American students, President Barack Obama explains the Revolutionarily Transformational™ nature of the new Smart-ObamaPhone Cursive Translation App"T M enabling all LIV smart-phone users to understand the historical importance of the U.S. Constitution's most-important provision: The "Ye the People"™ clause and the immortal words of the Declaration of Dependence.™

--KOOK

Version 2.11 will translate from the People's™ Language to Ebonics and back again...Image

ochen horoshii.JPG

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

What a language. You can write fancy letters and people don't know you got everything from Google Translate.

PROG ON: (can't access people's Karakters, for some reason)

That silly piece of parchment from the Founding Racists that gives the Right orgasms is in Old English anyway. Like Beowulf! The fact that it's in cursive, and the facts that it uses "f" instead of "s", proves it is not suitable for the people.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 7/1/2013, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: How can I deprive the collective of more of me, me,me?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
ochen horoshii.JPG

What a language. You can write fancy letters and people don't know you got everything from Google Translate.

PROG ON: (can't access people's Karakters, for some reason)

That silly piece of parchment from the Founding Racists that gives the Right orgasms is in Old English anyway. Like Beowulf! The fact that it's in cursive, and the facts that it uses "f" instead of "s", proves it is not suitable for the people.

Comrade Kelly Ivanovna

You think YOU had problems. The Peoples Fonts have eliminated Cursive fonts and the importation of Now-Banned Cursive Fonts wreaked havoc not only with the "Rich Text" but also with the "Poor Text."

--KOOK

Now it all comes together! We can't read the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence because it's in cursive!

Mr. Kook, the deployed custom fonts that are in your system are being substituted by standard fonts. That's why I had to replace them with standard versions. In the future, please use either the fonts found in the Rich Editor, or consider creating an image representation of such.

Also, you will find the ™ symbol if you click on "People's Karakters" in Rich Editor. It's one useful feature we added when we redesigned the Cube.

Your helpful People's Tech Support Comrades.

Red Square wrote:Now it all comes together! We can't read the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence because it's in cursive!

It's our Fearless Leader's brilliant plan (with the technical assistance of Google, of course) to rewrite history to be learned by the LIVs via their smart-phones. Most of them have already forgotten how to write or read cursive.

Red Square wrote:Mr. Kook, the deployed custom fonts that are in your system are being substituted by standard fonts. That's why I had to replace them with standard versions. In the future, please use either the fonts found in the Rich Editor, or consider creating an image representation of such.

Also, you will find the ™ symbol if you click on "People's Karakters" in Rich Editor. It's one useful feature we added when we redesigned the Cube.

Your helpful People's Tech Support Comrades.

I am duly chastized and dutifully appreciative. Back to my Ghulag cell.

--KOOK

I did not know cursive had been declared "2 hard 2 lern".