SMERSH. CALLING 4 AKTION. DESTROY CAPITALISM. RT.NEWS=CNN

TIME HAS COME AND GONE, YOU "USEFUL IDIOTS". FOX NEWS IS BIGGER THAN EVER; WE HAVE RE-PROGRAMED LARRY KING (4 NOW). THIS LOW-LIFE WAS NOT CHEAP. SAMARA IS BEGINING TO SHOW SIGNS OF RUST AND DECAY. ACT UP! ACT NOW! OBAMA HAS RUN OUT OF 2008'S BUZZ WORD PROPAGANDA PROTOCOL. NEW SLOGANS ARE NEEDED. WORK HARDER THAN YOUR NEIGHBORS. THIS IS A DIRECT ORDER FROM....
SMERSH, HEAD OF KGB.

Comrade SMERSH - are you offering extra beet vodka rations for this "harder work"?

Remember - while we may toil in the beet fields by day, we are nevertheless Entitled to Free Stuff!

Comrade SMERSH,

It has been a long time, Comrade! As you know, we are Made Progressives™. Therefore, we are whiney and selfish. Like all True Made Progressives™ we are lazy.

Not to fear, Comrade! I shall have my gaggle of serfs working harder by COB tonight!

Uh... Comrade Ivanova. You are being flippant with ... uh ... Comrade Smersh. KGB Section 9 is not to be .... uh .... trifled with.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade SMERSH - are you offering extra beet vodka rations for this "harder work"?

Remember - while we may toil in the beet fields by day, we are nevertheless Entitled to Free Stuff!

Comrade Smersh

Your concept of extra beet vodka for extra work sounds a lot like compensation for labor performed. Is that what you are offering, comrade?

This smacks of Tea-Party Kapitalism. While I see that you became a member here in 2006 (welcome back!) while you were at Gulag, or vacation, call it what you will... The PARTY™ has made fairly clear that there is a fine line between "pulling your weight and receiving an equal share" and "extra compensation for extra work" not stolen or bartered for on the black or grey markets (that don't exist). Proceed with caution and re-integrate gradually. Again, welcome back to the Kollecktive, choose a shovel, and be ready at sunrise, there are many weeds growing in the beet patches...

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Smersh

Your concept of extra beet vodka for extra work sounds a lot like compensation for labor performed. Is that what you are offering, comrade?

This smacks of Tea-Party Kapitalism. While I see that you became a member here in 2006 (welcome back!) while you were at Gulag, or vacation, call it what you will... The PARTY™ has made fairly clear that there is a fine line between "pulling your weight and receiving an equal share" and "extra compensation for extra work" not stolen or bartered for on the black or grey markets (that don't exist). Proceed with caution and re-integrate gradually. Again, welcome back to the Kollecktive, choose a shovel, and be ready at sunrise, [highlight=#FFFF00]there are many weeds growing in the beet patches[/highlight]...

Comrade Tovarichi,

You are indeed blessed. Over here at "Gulag By The Sump" it's more like [highlight=#FFFF99]"there are many beets growing in the weed patches."[/highlight]

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Smersh

This smacks of Tea-Party Kapitalism. While I see that you became a member here in 2006 (welcome back!) while you were at Gulag, or vacation, call it what you will... The PARTY™ has made fairly clear that there is a fine line between "pulling your weight and receiving an equal share" and "extra compensation for extra work" not stolen or bartered for on the black or grey markets (that don't exist). Proceed with caution and re-integrate gradually. Again, welcome back to the Kollecktive, choose a shovel, and be ready at sunrise, there are many weeds growing in the beet patches...

Comrade Arsenio Hall has finally received his shovel fom the govt surplus store
for all those shovel ready jobs from Comrade Obama that were "not as shovel-ready as we expected"