Some thoughtcriminal is messing with my camera!

Ok, I denounce myself. Really. I took this picture. In a moment of non progressive weakness, I assembled the items in this photo, dug out an old poncho given to me by a friend who was in the army and snapped this photo. Send me to reeducation camp, I have failed The Party!

3788292842_310ab10ae8.jpg

Most troubling indeed! Bring your shovel and your poncho, Colonel 7.62. You will have no need for the other items, they are better left in the care of the state.

I like the bug scraper squeegee bayonet. And the rust proof stainless steel Ruger is perfect for reminding Capitalist pig SUV drivers to make an offering for services rendered by the working poor.

I denounce Comrade Whoopie for recognizing who made the revolver! As far as the bug scraper... yes.... that's what it is. A giant bug scraper.

I too denounce Comrade Whoopie for recognizing the make of the revolver! I say he too needs reeducation to learn that the only acceptable brand name is that of The Party™.

And Colonel... I could forgive the bayonet if it were shod with Gulag-spilled blood or sheathed with a Party™-approved squeegee... and I could even let the revolver slide (get it, revolver... slide?... *looks left* ... *looks right* ... ) if it were a zinc toy to pressure political dissidents... BUT THE PATCH! May the Obamessiah have mercy on your faltering Progressive Soul.

I hope for your sake that Acorn has not yet been alerted to your indiscretions and that you have already asked our Lord and Savior of the Flies if he would consider ironing this out over a beer at the White House.

(off)
Nice gun! That will put a hole in a terrorist the size of the Grand Canyon.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I denounce Comrade Whoopie for recognizing who made the revolver!

Ahhhh, did I say Ruger? I meant to say Luger or something like that. The L and R keys are so close together on my Party issued keyboard.

And yeah...Hey, what about that patch, huh? That there's a hangin' offense that is.

I DENOUNCE COLONEL 7.62 AND DEMAND HE BE SENT TO RE-EDUCATION CAMP RIGHT AWAY!
ALL REDS GUARDS WITH PEOPLE'S RIFLE'S™ MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM HIS CARE!

HE IS NOT SAFE!

HE IS NOT STABLE!

...and I bet he even had MEAT for dinner after he took this picture... AND non-organic cheese!

As a matter of fact, I ate some chicken enchiladas for dinner. Very multicultural of me.

So Col. 7.62, I thought I smelled a fart in the People's Restroom. Musta' been that "Mexican" you ate.

So which is it? Are you a cannibal or a sodomite? Confess liar, CONFESS!

Don't go making ethnic excuses like "Some of my best friends are black" either. They have already informed on you (under enhanced interrogation) that you asked them if they wanna "hang" later after work. Threatening them with lynching. You racist hate monger.

Thought criminals like you make me wanna PUKE!

(btw: after your summary trial and execution, can I have your collection of Moisin Nagants? Just askin')

No, you cannot have my mosin nagants, nor my Russian SKS, or the SKS-M for that matter. You may have your choice between the broken Jennings .22 or the Lorcin .380 missing it's firing pin.

So which is it? Are you a cannibal or a sodomite?

Do we have to choose? Can't we be both?

Indeed. Is there a problem with being a cannibal sodomite? That reeks of discrimination! Not that I am either, but I firmly support the rights of someone else to be a human flesh eating sodomite. Don't judge their lifestyle choices!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:You may have your choice between the broken Jennings .22 or the Lorcin .380 missing it's firing pin.

Comrade, your taste in quality firearms is exceeded only by your troubling associations with the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy. I assume those were trophies you took off muggers you shot.

Don't feel bad, I bought a Kel-Tec P11 last year and less than 50 rds. later the firing pin broke. So much for "Made in America." Of all the foreign made guns I've owned over the years (Llama, Astra, Rossi, Taurus) I've never had a gun break before, not even after many hundreds of rds.

Hey, maybe Obama can help with a new program. Trade in your old clunker handgun on a new one and get a cash discount. After all, Obama has done more to stimulate the firearms industry than any President in history.

{off}
Actually the Jennings is a fun gun to shoot. I had two, but sold the working one, so might tinker around and get this other one working. The Lorcin was a freebie, and unfired at that. I never turn down free guns.

That's odd about the Kel Tec. I had a P32 until it fell overboard, and that was such a neat little gun. Reliable too.

Most of my US made guns are older (the ruger in the photo a pair of 1940's Mossberg .22's, an old JC Higgins shotgun made for Sears by High Standard, and the two cheapies I mentioned earlier, oh and a Winchester 1300 pump shotgun. The rest are all imported military pattern guns, most of which are Com Bloc patterns.)

I DENOUNCE THE COLONEL YET AGAIN!!!!

GUNS ARE MURDER, MEAT IS MURDER! STOP THE INCESSANT MEAT MURDER CAUSED BY GUNS!!!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:{off}
Actually the Jennings is a fun gun to shoot.
That's odd about the Kel Tec. The rest are all imported military pattern guns

Yeah, I had a Jennings way back when that evil bastard Reagan was President. It jammed a lot, as rimfires tend to do. Got the P11 as a pocket gun when I can't conceal the slightly bigger NATO issue Spanish Astra A-75. I hate the DAO trigger on the Kel-Tec though. But in all fairness, they sent me a new firing pin free of charge. Even so, I just don't trust it anymore. 'sigh'