Somebody who knows photoshop

needs to make some posters of Obama winning various awards, grammy's heisman's, purple hearts etc
tia

The Photoshop intelligencia all defected to iOwntheWorld. Nobody left here but us second stringers.

This sounds like a job for cardboard Obama!

Comrades!

Here I sit behind the wheel of my BMW, sipping my White Russian latte and waiting for the light to change so I can pick up my lunch at Panera bread. And what do I see on the median?

Why, I see linux07ster, holding up a crudely lettered cardboard sign with the pathetic message you see above.

I don't know what to do for this person, except give him whatever nickels and dimes I can scrape out of my Beemer's ashtray. But how much Photoshopping will that get him these days?

Or maybe I could give him the phone or website number of a public agency that might be able to assist him, or at least refer him in the right direction.

Failing that, I don't know what else to do except give him a hug just to let him know I care--because no one cares more than I do--but it's too late now because the light just turned green and that SUV behind me is blasting their horn. People are so rude and full of anger and rage these days. You can bet that guy behind the wheel of the SUV doesn't care anywhere near as much about the plight of linux07ster as I do.

Comrades, what has happened to our society when a perfect, helpless stranger with no access to Photoshop, and no acquaintance with anyone who knows Photoshop, is forced to go out and seek Photoshop from strangers?

It's time for a change. It's time for reform.

It's time for action--now! We haven't a moment to lose to help the 50 million Americans who have no access or knowledge of Photoshop.

And I'm going to start by going home to the basement of my parents' $450,000 McMansion, and writing in my blog to raise awareness of the need for a government program that provides free, universal Photoshopping for everyone who wants it--and yea, even everyone who says they don't want it--but once they do get it, they'll see how wonderful it is and marvel that they ever got along without it!

Then I'm going to write a letter to my elected representative, demanding they pass an immediate resolution calling for this new government program.

Next, I'm going to don a "Photoshop Strong" wristband and awareness ribbon to call everyone's attention to how much I care.

In the meantime, I hope linux07ster continues his courageous, tireless efforts to do his part in calling for some much needed change in this country.

linux07ster: You are a true patriot! The neocons could learn much from you, but they'd rather coldbloodedly and cruelly leave you to acquire and learn Photoshop on your own, and we all know that just isn't fair. You are a hero, and I'm going to submit your name to the Nobel Committee for next year's Peace award, because I sincerely believe you have a pretty good shot at it. Just a hunch I have! :)

Now what are the rest of you comrades doing to address this issue?

Commissarka Pinkie, good take on this, converting a seemingly non-issue into an opportunity to care. And I do care. Please post a link to the arm bands as soon as they are available. We obviously need more funding for education. Why else would linux07ster not know how to use PhotoShop? Years of educational neglect by Capitalists Pigs has devastated our poorly funded educational system. In this land of opportunity, the richest nation in the world, and we still have those who do not know how to use PhotoShop ... it is a travesty.

To demonstrate how fervently I care I am immediately demanding we tax the rich and expend huge sums of money for education.

I have my Photoshop software ready to download. I'll be all set when I learn what save means. Save the world?