Sony + 0bama = Luv

Motto:
"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

To ensure Dear 0's re-election in 2012, Sony Pictures Corp. will be producing a blockbuster motion picture, Working Party title "0bama Gutsilly Caps Osama", scheduled for an October Surprise, 2012 release date. Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz has been rumored to have accepted the lead role of Dear Leader, and has agreed to have her stiffly-gelled lovely long locks shorn for the part. Rush Limbaugh will be forced to play the part of Osama. Our Department has been informed that the scene described in the working title will be quite satisfying to all Korrekt Progs, and will not even use CGI. Liquidation of evil rich capitalist corporate jets and yachts and subsequent redistribution of the proceeds by our glorious federal government will be used to make several hundred premiere tickets available to lucky Progs who will win them in a to-be-announced drawing.

(Note that this could never even be considered to count as a campaign contribution from a foreign organization. After all, Dear 0 IS The World Leader.)

Unfortunately, this simple Prog has been unable to locate an advance poster so we can gawk at the magnificent silver-screen Image of Our Gutsy and Heroic Husseinovich, but no doubt one of our enterprising Korrekt Cube comrades will be able to gin up obtain same to share with the Kollektiv.

PS3 and Vita FPS video games based on the movie are guaranteed to be People's Hits, and will flood Kollektiv GUMs retail outlets in advance of the film's release. All Progs and Prog-rats must gather their beet rations together to are encouraged to purchase them, along with associated PS3s, Vitas, Bravias, and other Sony brand merchandise. It's not for capitalism - it's in support of Dear 0!

Tovarisch lumberjack, a finer fighting Prog lineup was never seen. Isn't it amazing what can be done with makeup - Dear Debbie is indeed doing a fair job of appearing as Dear 0, right down to that "show me whose ass to kick" attitude. If I were aTeabagger ™, I'd be gettin' purty skeered raht about now.

Only Dear Leader has that " Command Presence ".

Ha! Just kidding. You know our kind and benevolent leader didn't do it alone.

Lumberjack, I worry about you. I am a Made Prog here, the Madest of the Made Progs and if you don't believe that, as Pupovich after I unleashed my wrath after his attack of the talent-shitting pigeons against my dacha at the Rancho de Rio Grande.

I can forgive you for showing Dear Onada like Alfred E. Newman's retarded brother, but you ought to have had him staring at Senator Frankensteinski. Staring at Nanski like that only points up the fact that the various botulism toxins that she's had injected have been conducting a civil war in her face, with the result that you see here. And this is a good day.

And I have another quibble with you. This should be verité, so Al Frankensteinski's biceps should not be of equal size. Unless he uses a different hand to lift wallets than the hand he uses to, er, well...

Odimbo? After all, dear Moochelle wrote in her Princeton senior thesis about the experience of being black at Princeton. Odd; when I went to school we were supposed to learn something and then write about it, but hey! She's flying on Air Force One eating lobster while I'm stuck on the Rancho impaling proles. I don't even have her economy of scale.

In her thesis she crowed that they told her she didn't have the grades to get into Princeton, and she wrote her thesis AT Princeton.

The entitled mind never ceases to amaze.

[ off ]But really, I do wonder how she did get that low. Her parents had two kids, did not divorce, ate together every night, went to the kid's school activities. Not the milieu one would think for someone so self-entitled.

But hark! Self-entitlement suppurates out the pores of Barack Hussein Obama. So it's contagious.

If you have a weak mind.

Obimbo Dimbo Obuttbo. I like the sound of that.

I feel a song coming on...