Soviet-style psychiatry comes to the USSA

Soviet_Psychiatry.jpg
Comrades, it is a glorious day! Indeed, I feel like Tuesday is already here!

The dangerous, reactionary, counter-revolutionary Dinesh D'Souza [spit, spit] is learning the hard way what happens to those who question Dear Leader (PBUH):

Dem judge orders psych counseling for D'Souza

Ah, yes, this is Lysenkoism at its best! Just like we used to do in the Mother Country, back in the Glory Days of Communism [wiping tear from eye].

Soon we will have all of the Deniers in the psikhushkas, where they can get "the treatment" that they all deserve so desperately need.

I'm sure, when the asylums Gulags are reopened, psychotropic drugs, lobotomies and electro-shock therapy will be rediscovered for their "mental health" values, dear komrade Lysenkomann!

Odd ... some of the judge's observations about D'Souza reminded me of someone else, someone prominent, but I can't think who it might be:
“I consider the original crime in this case is an insight issue,” Berman continued. “That Mr. D'Souza committed this crime involves a colossal failure of insight and introspection. The case notes also say Mr. D'Souza has weaknesses in controlling his own impulses and that he is prone to anger in reaction to criticism.”

The judge noted the psychologists “chart indicates Mr. D'Souza tends to deny problems, that he lacks insight into his own behavior, that he is arrogant and intolerant of the feelings of others, while projecting an overly positive image of himself.”

“Therefore, I am ordering Mr. D'Souza to continue psychological counseling with another therapist,” said Berman.

Glorious days are here. Along with obamacare-socialized-medicine the people of Amerika will also get the tried and true, old fashioned Soviet style psychiatry. Soon all reprobates and people who do not agree with the dear leader will have their head examined and re-arranged by old Doctor Pushenskie's pyche treatment made famous in psychological gulags all over Siberia,.....and for free! Yes we Americans will know the glories of being up for days writing our life history and being quizzed on it by a comrade medical doctor. He will pin point the minute we strayed from the glorious plan. You too can feel the warm pats of the baseball bat that shall break your hands after you get through writing. You will learn to love the pain as the doctor sends electrical impulses through your nether regions as you are tied to a box spring and made to scream the words to the soviet constitution through the pain. It grows character. After this 1st session of medical treatment they pour you into the back seat of a tank and then drop you in front of your house. Just two more of these treatments and you will be cured and become a working member of society. Of course you can only pick up litter with a stick after this since your mind would have left you by now....but..., you are cured. Oh...the wonders of Soviet medicine.

Re-education is for everyone sooner or later ... You can only oppose the Current Truth for so long. Tolerance does have its limits.

re-education small.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:Odd ... some of the judge's observations about D'Souza reminded me of someone else, someone prominent, but I can't think who it might be:
“I consider the original crime in this case is [highlight=#ffff00]an insight issue[/highlight],” Berman continued. “That Mr. D'Souza committed this crime involves a colossal failure of insight and introspection. The case notes also say Mr. D'Souza has weaknesses in controlling his own impulses and that he is prone to anger in reaction to criticism.”

The judge noted the psychologists “chart indicates Mr. D'Souza tends to deny problems, that he lacks insight into his own behavior, [highlight=#ffff00]that he is arrogant and intolerant of the feelings of others, while projecting an overly positive image of himself.[/highlight]”

“Therefore, I am ordering Mr. D'Souza to continue psychological counseling with another therapist,” said Berman.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] An insight issue? Are you kidding me? None of the things the judge came up with constitutes a crime. Two other shrinks thought D'Sousa was just fine. The judge thought differently and assigned a "court appointed" shrink to "attend" to him. The "conclusions" the new shrink came up with still do not constitute a crime. This is as appalling as the news about Planned Parenthood selling baby body parts. Grotesque! And clearly a violation of Danesh's 1st Amendment rights, and ours as well. Orwellian! What a putz!

p.s. Red Diaperette, we all know who this reminds you of. I cannot count the number of people I have met in my life that conform to this profile. I know I'm not alone. Give me a friggin break, judge! This is both disgusting and frightening!

Imagine reading this story -

GOP judge orders psych counseling for Obama

The judge noted the psychologists “chart indicates Mr. Obama tends to deny problems, that he lacks insight into his own behavior, that he is arrogant and intolerant of the feelings of others, while projecting an overly positive image of himself.”

“Therefore, I am ordering Mr. Obama to continue psychological counseling with another therapist,” said Berman.

Red Square wrote:Imagine reading this story -

GOP judge orders psych counseling for Obama

The judge noted the psychologists “chart indicates Mr. Obama tends to deny problems, that he lacks insight into his own behavior, that he is arrogant and intolerant of the feelings of others, while projecting an overly positive image of himself.”

“Therefore, I am ordering Mr. Obama to continue psychological counseling with another therapist,” said Berman.
The multiverse is ultimately fair so in every other parallel universe, this scenario is happening to establish equilibrium.