Startling News: The Grüppenfürer is whack.

But Comrades, was I ever really nyet?

I ask you Comrades who took it upon himself to obtain the olberman head for esteemed party member Comrade Commissar Theocritus? A mission fraught with danger comrades.
Who else among you volunteered for such danger, eh? NOT ONE. No, not one of my so called comrades. I was left to go it alone. And go alone I did. And yes, I returned bloodied but victorious. Now the olberman head is in the care of Comrade Commissar Theocritus, a Commissar so bold and forward thinking that most are not fit to stand in his shadow. And he casts a large shadow.

And what was I met with comrades? Scorn. Oh yes dear comrades, scorn.
And I was accused dear comrades. Accused of treachery, debauchery, lying, theft and high crimes against the party. And my accusers comrades.

I PUBLICLY NAME:

Comrade Che Chef
Comrade Laika the space dog
Comrade Hillary
Comrade Obama
Comrade Sister Massively Opiated
Comrade Commissarka Pinkie
Comrade Cradle to Grave Marxist.

I call upon Meow, Pupovich and others to not associated with your treachery to start the proceedings of the trial immediately.

Yes, I will attend your show trial and pass your......tests. And then my so called comrades, after I am acquitted of these false crimes there will be no dividing my wine cellar. There will be no slow dirge to accompany me to the gulag. There will only be my laughter comrades.
And if my Commissar permits it, each and everyone of you shall have a......shall we say, session with the olberman head. For I am,

RADNOSKOVICH, COMMISSAR AND HEADMASTER OF THE PEOPLES SCHOOL OF TREACHEROUS TOADEATING.

I await your so called trial. Let it begin.

Get the butterfly net! Radnoskovich's flipped out again! See what happens when you play with poisonous toads???

This is an outrage! After all, it was I, General Mousey-Tongue, who had the decency to beg for mercy upon der Gruppenfuhrer - who pledged to end his miserable life - to not be named ONCE either as a supporter, or even a detractor!

Unless you show us the still-throbbing ventricles on Olbermann's bloated head on a stick, I have no choice but to give this sad shell of a man what he deserves:

I DENOUNCE
GRUPPENFUHRER RADNOSKOVICH!

We could have an expensive, messy show trial. Or we could call CradletotheGraveMarxist and his bros. Pupovich and Meow also have people who take care of these things quietly and cleanly. GR, you are likely to get recognition in the form a a double-tap to the head.

Oh, such drama!

Now if you just add an "h" after the second "ü" you could become a real group leader!
How's Georgia Tech looking this weekend?
Rumour has it LSU will be looking for a new AD next month.

Didn't your hear? Obama said no trails. We have to save every kopec for The Annointment.

Plus, I really don't think you could afford Meow's bribe fees. Pup rolls cheap with Mousey, but Meow would cost you dearly.
Have you seen the price of Hummel these days?

Comrade Laika, I am surprised. I DEFINED roll for you. And the CosmoCar was anything but cheap!

Laika the Space Dog wrote: How's Georgia Tech looking this weekend?
Rumour has it LSU will be looking for a new AD next month.

Tech's season ended last Sat., when they beat my alma mater Georgia bulldogs. Alas.

Georgia was highly overrated this season, and the team believed the hype.

Tech's next game will probably be the Chic-Fil-A bowl on the 31'st at the Georgia dome.

Hadn't heard anything regarding LSU, interesting though. National champs last year to what have you done for me this year.

Forgive me Mousey, I know of your generosity when it comes to The Party™ but remember, I was comparing you with Meow and bribe taking....well, just taking period.

Apparantly Comrade General Mousey Tongue has problems comprehending the written word. I suggest the good comrade re-read my original missive, and then think twice about the denouncement. It is clear that your support is noted. I did not name your personally because I know that you tend to blush when you are so notably mentioned in print. If I have caused you offense Comrade General, I offer this very heartfelt and public apology.

Radnoskovich, your humble servant.

Well... for fuck's sake... this is boring the shit out of me already... and here I wrote a nice even-tempered post welcoming back this presumptive prole, and trying to offer advice gleaned from my own experiences, because I knew it would ease poor Theocritus' mind...

Get over yourself Gruppenfurer. We all have made sacrifices for the Party and for the Cube... I myself was sent across the English Channel a couple years ago to meet in a sushi bar with a Party traitor and poison him with a Polonium 210 pellet, thereby having to endure radiation poisoning on behalf of the Party... it was a close thing for both my Pod and I but we did our duty as was commanded by our Glorious Leader and we did not winge and complain and blame others for the danger and hardship we had to endure... and it was this dedication that earned me my Kommissariate... not only this dedication but the fact that I did it with no expectation of reward or mewling need for praise..

Gruppenfurer - Man up... did you trade your manhood for a pair of jackboots.... if so, it was a poor trade. Stop crying like a baby. This will not get you what you want as you are in no way as charming or engaging as Meowsevitch, whose sole redeeming trait is the bizarre ability to make those who would usually be horrified to even think on him, want to put his head in their laps and run their fingers through his hair... Just ask Nancy Pelosi... it is a disturbing but completely necessary talent for he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever...

Comrades Commissars.. if this is what we must endure in order to train up the Gruppenfurer's talent, then it is simply not worth the annoyance... peh!... this whining and wingeing is turning my stomach...

SMO

Welcome back, Radnoskovich! But really, why all the fuss! Why do you feel you've been wronged? Why do you act as if you'd been shot in the back with a real lead bullet, when in fact you only received but a glancing blow from what may have been only a rubber or marshmallow pellet?

Earlier this year, I had to spend 62 days perched on a high-rise ledge, threatening to jump to my grisly death below, all to raise awareness and prove to the world how much I cared about seeing Bush impeached and brought to justice for his countless Crimes Against Everything! They laughed at me, Radnoskovich! Many refused to join me, because they did not share my convictions and commitments to such a worthy cause! I sat up there in the cold and rain, often for days without the news media ever noticing! Finally I was shot, and I plummeted toward the earth and certain death, only to encounter a fate much worse--yes, Radnoskovich, my red headscarf caught on a flagpole sticking out from the building, and before I knew it, I was--(choke)--WRAPPED UP IN THE AMERICAN FLAG! Oh, the horror!

Don't cry for me, Radnoskovich.

But thanks for stopping by. Take care.

I expected such from SMO, she is not worthy of a reply. My reply will come at the trial.

Once again, no trails until after The Annointment.
These are supposed to be joyous days...capitalism falling apart, Obama promising 2.5 million Gulag jobs, let's not go around yelling "Who shot Kirov?" Rubber bullets or not.
The Party™ should be partying!

I am uplifted by the humour inherent in the notion that Redsnot... Radnost.. Radskunk... whatever the fuck his name is.. in his notion that there is to be any trial, and that if there were, it would be for us... hehehheheheh.. the little man is very funny, no?... Trials cost rubles and ruble are not wasted on the unworthy, so why would we give you a trial?... no... I think it will just be easier to shoot you.. at least then this incessant yammering would stop... I'm going to the bunker to listen to the Red Army Chorus sing Kalinka over and over again at full volume until this headache goes away... and I'm not referring to any pain I may feel in my melon...

Comrades Pinkie, Laika... care to join me?

I'm sorry....I meant trials. Obama keeps talking about his flashbacks from his experimental drug days...trails, trials.....eh, whatever..off to the bunker and listen to some Wang Chung.

Radnoskovich, Radnoskovich, Radnoskovich I was wondering what happened to the Malt liquor I had hidden. Appears you found it. Commissar Theocritus, is doing the weekly hosing down of Bruno. Che is beating some of the Kitchen staff.

Let's get drunk and watch the Cantaloupe with a Mustache (Waxman) attempt to seduce Ranch o De Rio grande Sheep. I think Murtha is hanging around with Waxman, after Bruno beat him in the "fart lighting contest". Guess he figured that the angry cantaloupe, was a good pal.

We can get a few laughs, shoot these two reprobates with a paint ball gun. and Plot to get Theocritus, the one called "Mathews" head to go with olberman for a Christmas Present.

Oh it appear Reid thinks the Proles stink, But it appears Reid has not smelled himself of late.

Linky thing

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:I am uplifted by the humour inherent in the notion that Redsnot... Radnost.. Radskunk... whatever the fuck his name is.. in his notion that there is to be any trial, and that if there were, it would be for us... hehehheheheh.. the little man is very funny, no?... Trials cost rubles and ruble are not wasted on the unworthy, so why would we give you a trial?... no... I think it will just be easier to shoot you.. at least then this incessant yammering would stop... I'm going to the bunker to listen to the Red Army Chorus sing Kalinka over and over again at full volume until this headache goes away... and I'm not referring to any pain I may feel in my melon...

Comrades Pinkie, Laika... care to join me?

No one cares to join you in your death spiral. For none have responded to your pitiful plea.

Once again your opium soaked brain can not comprehend the simplest of things. I have chosen for you a place in the frozen tundra. I shall gladly dig the hole myself. It shall be a shallow hole as you are a shallow person, given to insults and slander of which you are unaware. To be such a pitiful person, I can not conceive. It is best that your opium induced dreams carry you away. For you are not necessary here.

Come, your hole is the ground in ready. You are a burden on the people. This is your legacy.
Unnecessary, and unwanted.

Radnoskovich, you are quite wrong about SMO. She is very necessary, and very much wanted around here. In fact, she is--dare I say--very useful; and what does The Party prize more than useful comrades?

However, given that I am the Commissarka of Shovels, and since you seem to have indicated your willingness to do what I am about to command, I hereby command you to dig a hole in that aforementioned frozen tundra. Only it will not be a shallow hole, but it will be a deep hole, to symbolize not only how deeply The Party values our Sister, but the depth of the groveling at which I know you excel.

Now, comrade, do start digging and groveling. And never forget that while I speak softly, I carry a mighty big shovel.

My Commissarka, I willingly grovel at your feet with your shovel so magnificent. But my dearest of Commissarka's, I can no longer tolerate the tongue of the SMO, so you see that a shallow grave is all she deserves. She shall expire soon with all of her malady's and then reap the shallow hole which I shall lovingly dig. For you see she is not worthy of respect, and a hole in the ground is all I shall afford her. The sooner the better. I am tired of her constant complaining about her condition. She is better suited for death. And I mean to help her in her quest.

I remain your most obedient servant.

Radnoskovich, you cannot grovel at my feet AND speak this way about SMO, only to call yourself my most obedient servant. That's very contradictory of you, and while contradiction is usually an admirable trait for any good comrade to have, we prefer that one deploys it only when dealing with members of the Right, who won't be around for much longer anyway.

Now, if you want to be my obedient servant as well as a good groveler, then you will grovel to her and make nice-nice.

That, or someone will fill the hole you dig, but I assure you it won't be SMO.

Then have a steaming cup of STFU and do as Pinkie said, and no more comments about Sister!
If you want to gain access and be a part of the Inner Circle, you'll do exactly that, and nothing less.
Theo, take care of your wise guy here.

I can not in good conscience afford any respect for the opiated one. I will never grovel to her, and I suspect my dearest Commissarka that my groveling will do me no good with you. Mete out whatever punishment you deem, but there shall be no groveling to SMO, there shall be no apology to SMO. Don't you see Commissarka, she is weak, she has only her tongue, and that is getting nauseating. I remain steadfast in this. Punish me if you will, but I will never apologize to a drug addled opium soaked mindless reject of the party. She after all is only kept on for her prescription drug plan. No, there will be no apology.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Then have a steaming cup of STFU and do as Pinkie said, and no more comments about Sister!
If you want to gain access and be a part of the Inner Circle, you'll do exactly that, and nothing less.
Theo, take care of your wise guy here.

Ah Liaka, I was wondering when your snout would bring you back around. Quick, out in the yard laika, a squirrel. Go get him.

Ah, Laika is so cute when she runs headfirst into a tree.

Grüppenfürer Radnoskovich wrote:Punish me if you will, but I will never apologize to a drug addled opium soaked mindless reject of the party. She after all is only kept on for her prescription drug plan. No, there will be no apology.

So let it be posted . . . so let it be done.

GO TO THE GULAG!

GO DIRECTLY TO THE GULAG.

DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 BEETS.

But you can expect to wear out 200 shovels.

There is not enough groveling going on in here. I remember the good old days when a Comrade had to sell his family out and do some serious ass kissing in order to become a Commissar.

I also remember the paying off of local Party officials, the bribes to the village KGB resident and a few denunciations here and there. Yes, people actually had to work in those days to get ahead.

You really had to have a black heart in order to be bumped up to three rations a day. Total disregard for Traditional Soviet Values... Total and absolute disregard is what I see on this thread.

This man demonstrates Tradtional Soviet Values.

Patriotism -- the proper patriotism -- is a Traditional Soviet Value that we are lacking here at the Cube now.

https://www.engr.uiuc.edu/international-StudentExperience/RussiaExperience/Alexander_Russia_SU02/Russia/Pictures/lenin.jpg

My Goodness... I once again read the list of those you would denounce and put on trial and I am actually enthralled by the monumental ambition required to accomplish your goal of those you wish to bring low. It is only sad in that you might as well put our Glorious Incarnadine Trapezoid Leader on trial... which would be funny... But please... keep it up... you are only building your own gallows... Are you so dim that you do not realize the position Laika holds within the Cube?... He has been a member since its inception... or did you not know that. Are you so unaware of your surroundings that you would call for the trial of the Obamessiah?... Can it actually be that you have the temerity to attempt a coup d'etat against our very own Empress Hillary, who has also been a part of the Cube since its inecption? Do you not know who these members of the Party and The Peoples Cube are? You might as well decide you would like to be next in line for succession to the throne of England and then try to have Prince Charles, and both Wills and Harry put down... you have run mad!

That said, it came to me that in your revel with Comrade Red Star you would, of course, need a companion... I believe I have procured one such for you, and from Bruno's own harem, to boot...

Continue your bleating, dear comrade Schafenfuker, and I'm sure you are certain to woo her.

Ahhh... but I have duties to see to, so while you're busy contracting syphilis, I believe I'll get some Housekeeping out of the way...

Auf Wiedersehen

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:There is not enough groveling going on in here. I remember the good old days when a Comrade had to sell his family out and do some serious ass kissing in order to become a Commissar.

I also remember the paying off of local Party officials, the bribes to the village KGB resident and a few denunciations here and there. Yes, people actually had to work in those days to get ahead.

You really had to have a black heart in order to be bumped up to three rations a day. Total disregard for Traditional Soviet Values... Total and absolute disregard is what I see on this thread.

Patriotism -- the proper patriotism -- is a Traditional Soviet Value that we are lacking here at the Cube now.

https://www.engr.uiuc.edu/international-StudentExperience/RussiaExperience/Alexander_Russia_SU02/Russia/Pictures/lenin.jpg

Our noble Chairman is right! We sound more like the useful Democrat tools we have been manipulating than like true Progressives here!

Chairman Meow, I have remained true to the Party and its principles. Let it be said that I am prepared to kiss precisely as much ass as necessary to secure my overdue promotion. My military training ensures I will perfom said ass-kissing with accuracy and precision. But it's not about me, it's about bringing the glorious Next Tuesday to reality. This sniveling and sniping is distressing and beneath the calibre of such Party leaders and progressives. Comrades, we are bigger than this! Our Many-Titted Secretary and the One demand more from us.

Comrade Radnoskovich, you are banished to Siberia. Deal with it. We've all had our setbacks, and had to make sacrifices for The Greater Good. Do your part, shut up and and quit whining. I didn't complain all those years I had to clean up after Chairman Mao when he had bouts with diarrhea and incontinence. I did not particularly enjoy turning in my teachers, mentors and political rivals for re-education, but it was necessary for the good of the Party. As SMO said above, man up!

We need some dramatic music. Yes, dramatic music is called for.

I see bright future for you, Comrade General. It won't be long now until the Party calls upon you to perform the ultimate duties of the... uh... the ultimate duties that are truly ultimate and... and dutiful. Yes, dutiful. Duties that are more equal than the duties of a mere general beholden to military commisions, military central commissions, central central military commissions, and commissions of central military central commissions commission.

Just as Lenin watches you, so does the Inner Party. Everyone -- everyone -- should remember that.

I see cake, Comrades. I see a lot of cake in everyone's future. A bright future full of cake and Traditional Soviet Values. Cake.

That's not dramatic music!

This is dramatic music!

Grüppenfürer Radnoskovich wrote:But Comrades, was I ever really gone?

I ask you Comrades who took it upon himself to obtain the olberman head for esteemed party member Comrade Commissar Theocritus? A mission fraught with danger comrades.
Who else among you volunteered for such danger, eh? NOT ONE. No, not one of my so called comrades. I was left to go it alone. And go alone I did. And yes, I returned bloodied but victorious. Now the olberman head is in the care of Comrade Commissar Theocritus, a Commissar so bold and forward thinking that most are not fit to stand in his shadow. And he casts a large shadow.

And what was I met with comrades? Scorn. Oh yes dear comrades, scorn.
And I was accused dear comrades. Accused of treachery, debauchery, lying, theft and high crimes against the party. And my accusers comrades.

I PUBLICLY NAME:

Comrade Che Chef
Comrade Laika the space dog
Comrade Hillary
Comrade Obama
Comrade Sister Massively Opiated
Comrade Commissarka Pinkie
Comrade Cradle to Grave Marxist.

I call upon Meow, Pupovich and others to not associated with your treachery to start the proceedings of the trial immediately.

Yes, I will attend your show trial and pass your......tests. And then my so called comrades, after I am acquitted of these false crimes there will be no dividing my wine cellar. There will be no slow dirge to accompany me to the gulag. There will only be my laughter comrades.
And if my Commissar permits it, each and everyone of you shall have a......shall we say, session with the olberman head. For I am,

RADNOSKOVICH, COMMISSAR AND HEADMASTER OF THE PEOPLES SCHOOL OF TREACHEROUS TOADEATING.

I await your so called trial. Let it begin.

Ahh...look, comrades, the Ex-Commissar Toadeater is back...and whining as usual. You really do have a problem now Rad. You've just denounced the majority of the Inner Circle (and I do not include myself here). I'm sure that they are all laughing histerically, as I am LMAO.

Your treasured wine cellar has already been transferred to the Lucretia Borgia People's Restaurant and SMO. Laika, and I are savoring your fine vintages as we ponder what should be done with you.

You are under the mistaken impression that a trial is a given right. You are so wrong, comrade. Where do you think you are, in the USA? The Inner Circle decides who and when and if there should be a show trial. I can see by the others' remarks that they do not feel that you are worth the trouble. While groveling is an admirable trait, and one you are well versed in, whining is not! Get a life comrade, and when you do, give it willingly to the Party.

Commissar Theocritis is strangely, not weighing in with an opinion as yet, but I suspect he will not be pleased. Even though you risked peril to obtain the Olbermann head, it is now in his possession. (Therefore, you are useless to him. and he's not as compassionate as you think). Lenin help the Commissar, as he will not lift a pinky finger to aid you against the Inner Circle. (at least he won't take on all of them at once)

I'm tired and extremely irritated with your stupid, selfishness Radnosvitch! While your treachery is commendable, it won't help you. Must it always be about you?? Everyone is here to insure that the World of Any Tuesday shall prevail. To bother us with your ridiculous accusations and denouncements, just makes you look like the unloved toad that you must have been.....sneers and spits on the floor.... Take the advise of those wiser than you, Radtoad, and go quietly to Siberia. A long rest and some party propaganda to read (when your'e not wearing out your shovel) will straighten out your addled brain, and break you of your toadlicking ways! Then, maybe (?) you won't have to occupy that deep hole you've been commanded to dig.

Your willful intention to stir up trouble with the Inner Circle will be dealt with, toad!!(as soon as Commissar Theocritis checks in??) I have many more important things to do with my time so:

I'm going to clean my gun now,

Che' Gourmet

Uber-Commissar
Chef to the Inner Circle &
Executive Chef of the newest 5-star restaurant Lucretia Borgia People's Restaurant

PS: I warned you before about messing with the our Glorious, SMO! May Lenin forgive you and find a use for your stinking corpse, toad!!

I don't know who you are, Radnoskovich, but PLEASE give me my head back! I am in a great deal of pain, plus, its very hard to type without seeing the keyboard or screen.

Radnoskovich; I attempted to help you comrade, but you would not accept my kindness. Now you have really gone and done it.

You Pissed in Che's Koolaid.
Commissarka Pinkie, has called for your expulsion to the Gulags.
SMO offered you a sheep, but no that did not calm you comrade.
Laika the Space Dog is angered.
You have Mousey-Tongue spitting out “hair balls.”
But worst of all of all you woke up Meow Punchenko, The flatulating butthead was asleep and you WOKE HIM!!!! IDIOT!!!!

All I can say to you Comrade is you are basically F***ed. I can not help you. I would suggest you run, hide, and do not show yourself for 50 or 60 years. I did notice that you had stolen some of Bruno's clothing. As for you disguiseing yourself as Bruno, I will caution you his clothing will not fit you, second Corsets do not agree with you and make you look cheap.

You do stand a reasonable chance passing yourself off as Tom Daschle, just act really stupid, keep your hand in your pants, and pass gas a lot.

I give you a less than 30% chance of survival, and would not want to be in your Boots.

Good luck Comrade…”You'll need it”

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Pup rolls cheap with Mousey, but Meow would cost you dearly.
Have you seen the price of Hummel these days?

Comrade Space Hero Dog. I would be proud to serve as Defense Lawyer for this criminal. As you know, I have personally survived several show trials, and now, with the coming of the World of Next Tuesday. all one need is a copy of the Party Directive Database and an appointment by the prosecution, and voila! It would do honor to me to defend this traitor, not to mention firm up my bank account.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:There is not enough groveling going on in here. I remember the good old days when a Comrade had to sell his family out and do some serious ass kissing in order to become a Commissar.

Chairman! I am so happy to see you express these thoughts! I have been contemplating the same these past few weeks. As you know, I perhaps do not even know the true hardships those who came before me endured, but I have seen a disturbing trend of new comrades coming in, being treated with unwarranted compassion and even promotions, with not even a single denunciation of their family or purging of their local collective! Even the ass kissing has not been up to par. Sure, we have seem some glimmers of real talent, and as you know, I would be one who could recognize such talent. But even here some have been so whorish in their kissing up! How often have we seen the sort of subservience displayed toward mere Commissars that was once reserved for more equals such as yourself, Red Square etc. Not that there is anything wrong with sucking up to your local Commissar of course, but that can only profit one so much da? And the appalling manner I have seen the Space Hero Dog and the Party's Housekeeping dolphin treated of late..... Well, as I have mentioned before Chairman, there is no tree I will not cut down, or pee on for that matter, for the Common Good™.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:

I also remember the paying off of local Party officials, the bribes to the village KGB resident and a few denunciations here and there. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Yes, people actually had to work in those days to get ahead.
[/HIGHLIGHT]
You really had to [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]have a black heart [/HIGHLIGHT]in order to be bumped up to three rations a day. Total disregard for Traditional Soviet Values... Total and absolute disregard is what I see on this thread.

Chairman! I am so happy to see you express these thoughts! I have been contemplating the same these past few weeks. As you know, I perhaps do not even know the true hardships those who came before me endured, but I have seen a disturbing trend of new comrades coming in, being treated with unwarranted compassion and even promotions, with not even a single denunciation of their family or purging of their local collective! Even the ass kissing has not been up to par. Sure, we have seem some glimmers of real talent, and as you know, I would be one who could recognize such talent. But even here some have been so whorish in their kissing up! How often have we seen the sort of subservience displayed toward mere Commissars that was once reserved for more equals such as yourself, Red Square etc. Not that there is anything wrong with sucking up to your local Commissar of course, but that can only profit one so much da? And [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]the appalling manner I have seen the Space Hero Dog and the Party's Housekeeping dolphin treated [/HIGHLIGHT]of late..... Well, as I have mentioned before Chairman, there is no tree I will not cut down, or pee on for that matter, for the Common Good™.

Ahhh..yes Marshal,

Being from the "old school" myself, real work for the left/right cause is no problem. And as for a black heart, there is no one here with a heart.....get real.....Now I want to talk about the disgusting treatment of our Inner Circle.....let me collect my thoughts here......it's all Radnosvitch's fault. He joined the collective with the objective of bringing down our illustrious Commissar Theocritis (suprised he didn't see it) by his Mind Control. Unfortunately, I do not know how to retrieve (but I'm sure you do LOL) posts made previously on another thread. I'm sick with rage at the abuse he has heaped on our sweet SMO and I think PETA would be interested to know how he has treated our People's Hero Space Dog. So I say sic 'em Pupovitch!!!! Go for his throat!! I'll be right behind you comrade!

pissed off and battle ready,

Che' Gourmet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To refer to a particular post, the link is:
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopi ... 0000#00000 where 00000 is the post number. If you do not know what the post number is, you can find it by going to it - it is easier to open another window to view it - and then hit Image. Then, look up at your browser's address window at the URL and at the end you will see a five digit number. This is the post number. Put this number in place of the 00000's in the above link, and this should create a link to that particular post. Then, simply close the second window you opened.

You can then either leave the link as is, or you can turn it into a hyperlink as you normally would using the WYSIWIG Editor. If you are not familiar with doing this, it is simple. Type the word you want to make into an hyperlink and then highlight it by double clicking on it. Then hit the Image button and when the "insert hyperlink" window opens, put in the link to the particular post you want to reference. And voila! If you wish to make sure the hyperlink always remains a particular color to draw attention to it, simply highlight it again by double clicking on it and go to the color panel and choose whichever color you prefer.

To refer to a particular thread, the link is simply the address that comes up in your browser's address window when you go to that thread. It will look like this:
https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=0000 where 0000 is the thread number.
It can be made into a hyperlink in the same manner as a "go to post" link.

As much as I would enjoy treating this prole in the manner he deserves, I have volunteered to act as the criminal's defense attorney. Even the most blatant criminals among us deserve a People's Lawyer right up to the time we collect the money for their bullet from the family.

Dearest Pupovich, with your latest message I am not sure that you will give your best at the show trial. So I must decline your very........Ghey offer.

No matter, I laugh at all of these so called denouncements. For I mean to crush my detractors in a fashion reminescent of The Village People™.

Perhaps Pupovich after I have crushed all detractors, there may be a place for you in my palace guard, or a food spooge taster. Yes?

I've taken a bit of a shine to you pupovich, so a word of caution. It is about to get bloody around here. Your'e either with me or against me. You decide.

Grüppenführer is now Officially Schwartz Balled*
The "Vote" was unanimous, as it usually is.

Black Balling is now an Official Hate Crime*

Hah, schwartz balled. I do not tremble in fear at your feeble attempt of intimidation. Prepare your best, for you shall need it. Here Laika, have a biscuit. There now, there is a good space dog.

Again I caution you comrade, I fear you shall soon feel the wrath of Pinkies shovel. Further taunting Laika is also a very dangerous move.

Radnoskovich; for your sake, you should immediately steal some Hummel's offer them to Butt head Punchenko, beg for Pinkies forgiveness, kiss Che's polished boots. Offer Theocritis to clean Bruno's room. say you are sorry to Laika, be nice to SMO, Perhaps you will get away with a sever beating.

Think Comrade!!!

Today, Madame is channeling the ghost of Trotsky.

Beware Gruppenfurer Radnoskovich. Beware. As your Predecessor, I warn you. This path will lead only to an violent end. But I can see that you are not wise. You continue in your insane quest for suicide. Could you not simply blow your own brains out rather than commit suicide by Secret Police? If you are bent on joining me in the afterlife, must you defile this venerable forum? You are baiting the Lion in his den, armed only with a soiled prophylactic. If you must be a fool, when you find your way to the unknown eternity that is having to smell Diego Rivera's farts while suffering the endless nightmare of Frieda Khalo's unibrow, please do me the kindness of keeping your patently mentally diminished self to yourself. I have enough of a headache as it is. I swear, it feels like an icepick in my head.

Also, your fly is undone.

Comrade Red Star, I appreciate your wise counsel, however I have started down this path and I mean to be victorious. As to fearing Pinkies shovel of mass destruction, you are once again correct it is something to truly fear. However when the Commissarka was receiving her daily pedicure I had a prole slip in and steal her shovel. The shovel all feared is now in my possession. If I can learn to operate the damned thing without hurting my self I shall use it for good. Never again shall we tremble at the thought of her shovel. She is looking for her shovel this very moment. BWAHAHA. So that particular tiger has been declawed and defanged. For without her shovel she is not quite so formidable. Oh, but we will keep a sharp eye on her. Yes we will.

Perhaps Comrade Red Star when all of this business if finished we can have that malt liqour together.

Mme. Blavatskank is instantly Schwartz Balled.
Two Nazis are a conspiracy.

It's not that we don't trust the Madame and Trotsky, just house rules.

I also am waiting on the spirit plane for the traitor Radnoskovich to join us. I have told Roy Cohn that a nice new boy will soon be joining us, even if he is a shaygetz. He looks forward to meeting mit the Gruppenfurer, faigeleh that he is. He's been waiting for some fresh meat forever and ever. Tell me Radnoskovich, do you like gefilte fish? Me? I'm just looking forward to sitting around with new people, no matter how meshugenah they are. Roy has no sense of humor.

Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg
Smokin' Hot in the Afterlife

Grüppenfürer Radnoskovich wrote:Comrade Red Star, I appreciate your wise counsel, however I have started down this path and I mean to be victorious. As to fearing Pinkies shovel of mass destruction, you are once again correct it is something to truly fear. However when the Commissarka was receiving her daily pedicure I had a prole slip in and steal her shovel. The shovel all feared is now in my possession. If I can learn to operate the damned thing without hurting my self I shall use it for good. Never again shall we tremble at the thought of her shovel. She is looking for her shovel this very moment. BWAHAHA. So that particular tiger has been declawed and defanged. For without her shovel she is not quite so formidable. Oh, but we will keep a sharp eye on her. Yes we will.

Perhaps Comrade Red Star when all of this business if finished we can have that malt liqour together.

Comrade Radnoskovich; I was just down at "Shovels r Us" Commissarka Pinkie was walking out with a Brand new "True Value" top swing model 60609 these are known for the extreme injuries when swung at a Comrade. I believe the Brady Campaign once (Unsuccessfully) tried to get them banned as an Assault shovel. So I fear your feeling of security is only temporary.

I thought I saw Don King but it was just Nansky Pelosi wondering aimlessly around the parking lot. incoherently babbling to herself.

Comrade, watch your "6" You never know what is sneaking up behind you.

What is there left for me to do Comrades? I have offered this Radnoskovich my services as his defense lawyer, a service that would have no doubt led to his continued drain on the oxygen in our collective and perhaps even a chance at redemption. We all know that those who wish to serve the Party, those who make it to the Inner Circle, know the inherent value in surviving a Show Trial. Clearly this Radnoskovich has no interest in being all he can be for the Party, so it would appear he will be all he can be as part of some bridge foundation or dam section. His crimes and open rebellion makes even the Criminal Kommissar Vodkov appear sane.

Speaking of this, in case you were not aware of this, but prior to being promoted to Marshal, I was Commissar of Mental Health. Now for a substantial fee, I may still be able to get you spared on an insanity plea Radnoskovich. Think long and hard on this comrade, it is your only hope at this point. Your insanity is beyond question now. Other than that comrade, in regard to being useful to the Party, the only thing left I can say for you is that there is an array of important jobs to be filled in the fast food industry.

Radnoskovich:

If you must steal, steal wisely. For while the true Pinkie shovel will give you great powers, the false one will bring you death. For that matter, so will the true one. Allow me to explain.

My shovel was made from one single piece of precious metal. Take the shovel you think you've purloined, and tilt it back to expose its underside. You should see a big fat telltale bolt attaching the handle to the shovel. That's the proof that it's not Pinkie's shovel, but some cheap digging tool from the corner hardware store. If you attempt to dig with this false shovel, it will break, you will not meet your quota for that day, and you will be taken to the wall and shot.

My shovel is equipped with a GPS as well as an SDD (Self-Destruct Device) which I can activate by remote control should it ever, Lenin forbid, fall into the wrong hands.

The SDD comes with two buttons, one green, and one red.

When activated by the green button, the SDD will send an electric current through the shovel and into the body of the person holding it, shocking him and zapping him. He'll be unable to let go of the shovel. He'll wish he could drop it, and will rue the day he ever even got it into his stupid head that it might be a bright idea to steal it from me. Once I release the button, the culprit will not only drop the shovel, but lose all bodily functions. Side effects include drooling, tintinitus, ED, boils and pimples on the backside that the culprit will mistake for glancing blows from pellet guns, chronic self-soiling, and memory loss.

Due to the memory loss, the culprit will have forgotten what caused all this in the first place, and will pick up the shovel again. At this point I will press the red button and the idiot will be blown to smithereens.

And in case you haven't figured it out already, my shovel is ineffective on Road Runners.

What a glorious age we live in when Pinkie's shovel can do all dat!

By Marshal Pupovich
12/3/2008, 10:48 pm

What is there left for me to do Comrades? I have offered this Radnoskovich my services as his defense lawyer, a service that would have no doubt led to his continued drain on the oxygen in our collective and perhaps even a chance at redemption. We all know that those who wish to serve the Party, those who make it to the Inner Circle, know the inherent value in surviving a Show Trial. Clearly this Radnoskovich has no interest in being all he can be for the Party, so it would appear he will be all he can be as part of some bridge foundation or dam section. His crimes and open rebellion makes even the Criminal Kommissar Vodkov appear sane.

Speaking of this, in case you were not aware of this, but prior to being promoted to Marshal, I was Commissar of Mental Health. Now for a substantial fee, I may still be able to get you spared on an insanity plea Radnoskovich. Think long and hard on this comrade, it is your only hope at this point. Your insanity is beyond question now. Other than that comrade, in regard to being useful to the Party, the only thing left I can say for you is that there is an array of important jobs to be filled in the fast food industry.

My esteemed Marshall, we are already well beyond that, no? It is clear as the glass in Chairman Meow's Hummel case - the Toadeater has committed treason, and has no doubt lost his mind. It is obvious he is a conservative plant, an agent provacateur, sent to create mischief and dissent among the Inner Circle. I strongly urge this is beyond show trial / re-education / mental health therapy. Radnoskovich's has had his chance to Come to Lenin, and he has refused, no, he has dared spit on the paw of peace extended to him.

He has caused great turmoil already, and the damage and danger increases every hour he is allowed to continue this assault on the collective! Consider comrade Che Gourmet, a very resonable and politically reliable servant to the Party. I have not seen him so angry since the souffle fell at last year's Winter Solstice Festival. (That was BUSH's fault, by the way!)
Most troubling is the absence of Commissar Theocritus to verify the Toadeater's spurious claims. Olbermann's head indeed! It's probably no more than some poor transient or perhaps Toady's male lover.

There is only one solution. My special forces people can do it cleanly, quickly, and make it look like an unfortunate accident. A word from the inner circle and it is done.

I only live to serve,

- MT

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:When activated by the green button, the SDD will send an electric current through the shovel and into the body of the person holding it, shocking him and zapping him. He'll be unable to let go of the shovel. He'll wish he could drop it, and will rue the day he ever even got it into his stupid head that it might be a bright idea to steal it from me. Once I release the button, the culprit will not only drop the shovel, but lose all bodily functions. Side effects include drooling, tintinitus, ED, boils and pimples on the backside that the culprit will mistake for glancing blows from pellet guns, chronic self-soiling, and memory loss.

So you already pushed the green button.

Anonymous
Che here! I can't seem to log in? I'm sure our glorious Leader, Red Square will fix it.
Anyway, General, you are correct on both counts. And:

Marshal, I told you so, he's insane for sure; wouldn't even make it in the fast food industry (his cooking sucks) And:

Comrade Red Star: Rad had better not get near my boots...spits on floor...or I'll kick his dentures out and stuff them up his rectum! So sit on that, toadeater!

Che' Gourmet out!

Comrade Che, as long as you don't spit in the food!

Dear leaders of the inner circle, I await your decision. Assets are in place and standing by for authorization to execute the planned action. Just give the word...

Laika the Space Dog wrote:I'm sorry....I meant trials. Obama keeps talking about his flashbacks from his experimental drug days...trails, trials.....eh, whatever..off to the bunker and listen to some Wang Chung.

Tonight, comrade?

Ethel Rosenberg wrote:Ethel Greenglass Rosenberg

Comradette Rosenberg,

How's it hangin' with Julius?

You see how sad my eyes are that you did not deal with the People's Republic of China instead of those other guys. We have better food, and I have a powerful appetite for food, revolution, and hot women who smoke or, better yet, glow in the dark.

Anonymous wrote:toadeater!

Che' Gourmet out!

Comrade Che Gourmet,

Are you perchance familiar with Mojo Nixon and the Toad Liquors? They are not Australians.

Greetings Fellow Cubists: I am back! Gracias to Leader Red Square!

Comrade Tovarich - Nice Avatar, Soldier of the People
Mojo Nixon and the Toad Liquors? I am not familar with, but you will enlighten me, of course?

General Mousey-Tongue, Sir

I would never spit in the Inner Circle's food, but I do admit to double-dipping at times. LOL

loves to play with food,
Image Che' Gourmet

Che Gourmet wrote:Greetings Fellow Cubists: I am back! Gracias to Leader Red Square!

I would never spit in the Inner Circle's food, but I do admit to double-dipping at times. LOL

Image Che' Gourmet

Don't we all, Comrade Gourmet, don't we all... double-dipping is a core competency around here!

My dearest Pinkie, Please, give me some credit. The shovel, the one true shovel is resting in a lead cased vault, so you see no signal may reach it. Oh, by the way my dearest Commissarka, prior to placing the one true shovel in the vault I did in fact examine the shovel quite carefully, never touching it mind you, I have proles for that. Perhaps you can explain to all the engraving that I found on the back, and I quote, "To my Dearest Pinkie, soon we shall rule all, side by side....forever. Your snookie snookums cuddle bunny H.R.C."

You should of let me grovel earlier snookie snookums.
Rad.

Oh and my Commissarka, "one shovel to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them", is that it then Pinkie dearest? Yes?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:

Comradette Rosenberg,

You see how sad my eyes are that you did not deal with the People's Republic of China instead of those other guys. We have better food, and I have a powerful appetite for food, revolution, and hot women who smoke or, better yet, glow in the dark.

Hanging? I stopped hanging around with that silly pig when he decided to go on trial himself and left me hanging, metaphorically speaking, as we were both executed in the electric chair. This meshugenah Gruppenfurer reminds me of the little schwantz, pleading the fifth when I had no idea what the dybbuk was up to. I had nothing to do with his silly drawings. Putz. I suppose that's why Roy is so interested in this traitor. He's got a thing for traitors, you know.

No. When I said I was smokin', it's because I'm so petite that the electrodes didn't fit well and it took them three tries to fry me. Julias, that little putz, just rolled over and died right away. But me? I got stuck with a bad perm and permanent tan lines. Nischt Geferlich!

Zay Gezunt Tovarich.

Ethel Rosenberg wrote:
Comrade_Tovarich wrote:

Comradette Rosenberg,

Hanging? I stopped hanging around with that silly pig when he decided to go on trial himself and left me hanging, metaphorically speaking, as we were both executed in the electric chair. This meshugenah Gruppenfurer reminds me of the little schwantz, pleading the fifth when I had no idea what the dybbuk was up to. I had nothing to do with his silly drawings. Putz. I suppose that's why Roy is so interested in this traitor. He's got a thing for traitors, you know.

No. When I said I was smokin', it's because I'm so petite that the electrodes didn't fit well and it took them three tries to fry me. Julias, that little putz, just rolled over and died right away. But me? I got stuck with a bad perm and permanent tan lines. Nischt Geferlich!

Zay Gezunt Tovarich.

Bless You.

Ethel Rosenberg wrote:No. When I said I was smokin', it's because I'm so petite that the electrodes didn't fit well and it took them three tries to fry me. Julias, that little putz, just rolled over and died right away. But me? I got stuck with a bad perm and permanent tan lines. Nischt Geferlich!

Zay Gezunt Tovarich.

Smokin' Comradette,

Was Sie geschrieben haben erfüllt mir mit Zufrieden und Sympathie.

Rarely has Schadenfreude been so hilarious. Comradette, to quote a better equal, "I feel your pain," but I tend to keep that a metaphor rather than let it become reality. And, yes, some social constructs like reality are more real than others; yours is so constructed to a degree of reality that is, well really frighteningly real.

But I like your style: "I got stuck with a bad perm and permanent tan lines."

Rarely does writing get better than that, but then again, I still fondly remember with tears in my sad eyes Ted Bundy's electrocution live on CNN with all the reactionaries outside the prison with hate-speech signs like Buckle up Ted, it's the law. My fellow reactionaries and I were not engineering students, so we couldn't apply electrodes; instead we put the lighter to the bong for Ted, smoking as he smoked.

Che Gourmet wrote:Comrade Tovarich - Nice Avatar, Soldier of the People
Mojo Nixon and the Toad Liquors? I am not familar with, but you will enlighten me, of course?

Comrade Che Gourmet,

But of course. Once upon a time in the regressive 1980s, there came a musical duo called Mojo Nixon and Skid Roper. Mainly Mojo played guitar and harmonica (sometimes simultaneously) and Skid played the scrub board and jug, which resulted in a bluesy music with often offensive and progressive lyrics glorifying all manner of sins, including stock car racing. Then the sound became polished, the novelty wore off, Skid Roper vanished, the Toad Liquors appeared (but had only a quality name), and now Mojo hosts/hosted some satellite radio political talk show from Cincinnati with a notably offensive name. I've tried listening to the show but, well, it's too crass for a caring and compassionate individual such as myself.

Some sample titles from the best two albums follow:

From the first eponymous album (with little Amazon sound snippets available), recorded with minimal quality in a shopping mall studio:

Mushroom Maniac, in which Mojo meets "the Big Man, the King of the Cows" who asks: "Whatcha doin' crawling around sniffin' cow turds at 4:30 in the morning for, fool?" Mojo then feels "the rock sensation sweeping the nation coming up through my feets" before admitting to the King of the Cows that he is, indeed, a mushroom maniac.

Art Fag Shuffle, "It don't take too much muscle."

Mama Possums, a wonderful electric guitar instrumental after the opening dedication: "This is for you, mama possums."
<br>Then MTV earned them money with a tune from Frenzy (more Amazon sound snippets can be had):

Stuffin' Martha's Muffin about VJ Martha Quinn and unbridled lust

I Hate Banks and Where the Hell's My Money?, both songs we progressives can relate to

I'm Livin' With a Three-Foot Anti-Christ, "gonna drive to Arizona, let him out to play"

Ain't Got No Boss, "And yes, this is a personal phone call" and "Oh, Mr. Boss, I'm so sick, I'm so sick I've got to go to a party at the beach!"

and Gonna Put My Face On A Nuclear Bomb thanks to a friend landing jets on aircraft carriers in the Navy.

[color=#000000][SIZE=4][b][i]Comrade Dork[/i][/b] [/SIZE][/color]Grüppenfürer Radnoskovich wrote:My dearest Pinkie, Please, give me some credit. The shovel, the one true shovel is resting in a lead cased vault, so you see no signal may reach it. Oh, by the way my dearest Commissarka, prior to placing the one true shovel in the vault I did in fact examine the shovel quite carefully, never touching it mind you, I have proles for that. Perhaps you can explain to all the engraving that I found on the back, and I quote, "To my Dearest Pinkie, soon we shall rule all, side by side....forever. Your snookie snookums cuddle bunny H.R.C."

You [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]should of [/HIGHLIGHT]let me grovel earlier snookie snookums.
Rad.

Oh and my Commissarka, "one shovel to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them", is that it then Pinkie dearest? Yes?

Produkt of Publik Skool Edjumuhkayshun (no doubt)..."should've", Comrade Dork, [HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000][HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00](your NEW OFFICIAL MONIKER)[/HIGHLIGHT][/HIGHLIGHT], is the proper contraction you seek to abuse.

You are being monitored closely, "comrade", and are under my personal scrutiny. Look around your ditch, closely, for the Black Marias. They are always dispatched for reason. Warm clothing should be at hand; you'll need it.

Have fun at band camp.

To the asshole fucking with my posts, it's pretty childish.

To the asshole fucking with my posts, it's pretty childish.
Such potty mouth!
I saw the criminally insane Vodkhov was lurking around today. It was probably him.
I know Pravda would never touch and alter another ....cough...ahem....Comrade's post.
Especially a passive/aggressive narcissist's post.
No, he never has done that before except New Year's Eve 2006.

Funny you should mention the Criminally Insane Vodkov, Laika--I've been thinking all along that Radnoskovich reminds me of Vodkov on steroids.

Vodkov loves to think he can denounce me as Huckabee Operative, despite the fact I am not that kind of HO. Yet Vodkov never got his show trial, because Pupovich kept letting him off the hook. Well, that should change now that Pupovich has been denounced.

OK, maybe it's the early hour combined with a nasty cold and little sleep and my morning vodka still working its way through the still, but am I seeing things or is Radnoskovich saying in the title of this thread that he's black?

And all this past week I thought he was merely back.

Commissarka Pinkie,

"Huckabee Operative"

Still looking for that other egg.

Your Humble Spiritual Advisor,
Grigori

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Funny you should mention the Criminally Insane Vodkov, Laika--I've been thinking all along that Radnoskovich reminds me of Vodkov on steroids.

Vodkov loves to think he can denounce me as Huckabee Operative, despite the fact I am not that kind of HO. Yet Vodkov never got his show trial, because Pupovich kept letting him off the hook. Well, that should change now that Pupovich has been denounced.

How can you say that Commissarka? It was I that I that offered to take the Chairman's place when he refused to show up that Sunday when it was supposed to begin. I was more than ready for his trial, once the evidence was clear.