The People's Claritin will cure your social allergies

Hi, The People's Anthony Sullivan here!

Are you allergic to everything you don't agree with?

Do you see everyone who even dares to disagree on even the best ice cream flavour as your mortal enemy?

Does everyone who thinks it's okay to have different opinions seem like a radical nutjob (no offense, Hero Squirrel Captain Craptek)?

Introducing The People's Claritin!

Finally, a sedative antihistamine that will cure your social allergies and make that difficult organ that is your brain act normal. It's also easily eaten!

Just take as much as you want every day*, with or without meals and/or beet vodka. Or go on the Party-approved People's Fad Diet Challenge, eating nothing but the pills!**

And best of all, this is not yet another generic white person's invention because I, The People's Anthony Sullivan, am a Certified Party-Approved Minority™!

So what are you waiting for? Get your social allergy relief today!

Still not convinced? That's because you haven't taken the pill yet! Do it and you'll be convinced, guaranteed!

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote: Still not convinced? That's because you haven't taken the pill yet! Do it and you'll be convinced, guaranteed!

"So-MA! So-MA! So-MA! So-MA!..."

- SK

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I see unicorns.

Red (like the revolution) roses too? Or trees of green?

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

(Corny song reference, I know. I fear it might not be state-approved, considering rumours of possible corn shortage)

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:

(Corny song reference, I know. I fear it might not be state-approved, considering rumours of possible corn shortage)
The corn shortage is real; it's literally the result of climate change which is literally real and therefore the result of Tr*mp undoing all of our past Dear Leader's work in healing the earth.
If we don't act now, unicorns will be extinct in just ten years. Children will ask, "Mommy, what's a unicorn?" Poor and minority women will be forced to seek alternative hallucinations, and it's all because of Tr*mp.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:

The corn shortage is real; it's literally the result of climate change which is literally real and therefore the result of Tr*mp undoing all of our past Dear Leader's work in healing the earth.
If we don't act now, unicorns will be extinct in just ten years. Children will ask, "Mommy, what's a unicorn?" Poor and minority women will be forced to seek alternative hallucinations, and it's all because of Tr*mp.

Thank you Khrushchev, for giving us a crop that, although unpopular when you introduced it, is now an important tool to measure society against.