Stephen Smith is a RACE TRAITOR!!!

Unbelievable! A traitor! Call the KOS, HuffPo, MediaMatters! Even Talking to Levin is low.

He is black, Dammit, he CANNOT be a racist. Comrade Cat, please re-educate yourself and get your facts right.

Here in Africa we call them COCONUTS: Brown outside and white inside. I believe the Americans call them Oreo's?

Obamugabe

Comrade Reluxicat! Did you not see my warnings about this Mark Levin? Being a security hound such as I, and a more equal intellect, I am compelled to keep track of the enemy and his works to bring down the World of Next Tuesday. I therefore found in necessary to issue an injunction against any Party Member who is not an Inner Circle member of the highest standing, to read this traitors "Liberty and Tyranny - A Conservative Manifesto." One would think that it should come as a given that it is also forbidden to listen to this crazed man.

Marshall Pupovich,

I had a guilty feeling as I decided to post this dreaded video. As my task is to weed out all racists, a dangerous impediment to the GLORIES OF NEXT TUESDAY, it was imperative that I expose Stephen A. Smith for what he is. This Levin creature provided the evidence needed to show not only the weakness of Smith, but the insidious nature of the enemy.

I understand it is the nature for canines to listen to any word uttered by the useless humans. However, felines can ignore any human at will, whether they are talking, trying to distract us with delectable delights, or flipping that freaking feather on a string thing here and there.

So I can assure that when the Levin creature was speaking, all I saw was lips flapping.

Now my dear Marshall, with all due respect, perhaps it is time to discuss your recent activities. The photo below plainly shows you involved in non-party approved activities. The General said he was going to gain your confidence, but I had no idea that you were now using ACORN to populate your Pleasure Palace. (Well done General!) This illegal activity (for you, not ACORN) in turn led to ACORNS's secret surveillance by the enemy and resulting in their downfall as an important party organ for his O'liness.

So it seems, not only are you a speciest, attacking and smearing me with no relevant evidence in front of all our comrades, but you are certainly walking the fine line of a traitor to the party through your uncontrolled desire to exploit working women in the Pleasure Place and hurting ACORN through your carelessness.

Now excuse me, I hear the can opener in the kitchen.

Comrade Reluxicat, we must first get one thing straight.....As an important more equal than member of the Inner Circle, my activities are not up to you to decide whether to discuss or not, not to mention my inherent more equal than status as a canine. But I will address some of your impertinent and clearly insane comments. For instance, since when is taking a ride with Comrade General Cat, in a state vehicle, clearly out to gather OPM for the wise use of the Party, anti-party activity? Where were you when we were out on business? Hmmm? Have you an alibi? I thought not.

Of course I have ACORN workers at the Pup's Party Pleasure Houses, more than the quota I might add! You were aware there is a quota I assume? Finally, do you really think, in your most catnip addled state, that the Obama will not continue to use ACORN?

Good to see you out and about and wearing out fire hydrants Glorious Marshal Pupovich.

Obamugabe wrote:He is black, Dammit, he CANNOT be a racist. Comrade Cat, please re-educate yourself and get your facts right.

Here in Africa we call them COCONUTS: Brown outside and white inside. I believe the Americans call them Oreo's?

Obamugabe

Yeah, Oreo's n shiiiit... and Zebra's.... and a honkey that acts black is a Wigger, wat up?

And dis mufka Smith is a RACE TRAITOR, just like that punkazz Michael Steele.

Which in the USSA they call an Uncle Tom.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Comrade Reluxicat, we must first get one thing straight.....As an important more equal than member of the Inner Circle, my activities are not up to you to decide whether to discuss or not, not to mention my inherent more equal than status as a canine. But I will address some of your impertinent and clearly insane comments. For instance, since when is taking a ride with Comrade General Cat, in a state vehicle, clearly out to gather OPM for the wise use of the Party, anti-party activity? Where were you when we were out on business? Hmmm? Have you an alibi? I thought not.

Of course I have ACORN workers at the Pup's Party Pleasure Houses, more than the quota I might add! You were aware there is a quota I assume? Finally, do you really think, in your most catnip addled state, that the Obama will not continue to use ACORN?

How adept of you Comrade Alinsky, I mean Comrade Marshall Pupovich. More speciest smears and lies against this humble feline while not adressing the facts of the matter. If you were not sleeping at your masters feet you would know I was out serving the party in the way I know best. If those of the inner circle higher up than you (yes, we know of your traitorous designs on the BIG CHAIR) choose to toss a couple of leafs of catnip along with my meager vodka ration, it is because I earned it!

However, since you are the Czar of guilt, I am not qualified to tell you how guilty you should be at this moment. (And frankly, I am still very uncomortable with your free use of this title, championed by the decadent Romanovs.)

That being said, I am going to sulk and groom and shed on your masters chair.

(Hope your rain isn't as wet as mine has been lately. Sheesh!)