Sticker Felony Madness: now vividly animated

GRRRRREEAAAT stuff, Comrades!

Red Square clearly headed for Hollywood!
And (Comrade Director, VNIMANIYE!) linguistically riveting :

I didn't know Pally-Arabic is that expressive.

islam_khilafah.jpg

No crime story is complete without an animated re-enactment.

Thank you, JosephStalinthe3rd, for making me a member of the oppressed toon community. I'll never look in the mirror the same way again.

Now, in addition to GMU police, I'll also have to watch out for Judge Doom's green concoction known as "dip."

Dip_Toons_Roger_Rabbit.jpg
Its lethal effects on toons are well-documented.

Dip_Toons_Roger_Rabbit_JudgeDoom.jpg

This should be showing every Saturday Morning, and it will on my Collective....

Hello Comrade Direktor Red Square.

Perhaps you are aware, after The Sandman dropped out of the race I was taken hostage by Mao Their Dung's bodyguards.

I spent many months in a cage somewhere in Asia. I finally escaped and am, for the moment, living in hiding in Virginia.

When I finally got out, this amazing story was the first truth that I learned of and I felt compelled to share my own insider knowledge of these events. This inside information was discovered in an email dump from a top DNC staffer. I do not know if the Russians were involved.

Has "Sticker-gate" become a thing yet?

I tried to come up with some good protest chants, "Hands up, it's just wheat paste" carries the intent, but doesn't chant well. "I can't adhere" Is short and catchy, but requires too much explanation.

Oh well, back to the drawing board on the back of my shovel...

aaa,_ O―leg―Gen―tle―Gi―ant ! ? _(of Agitprop)

yo! and derived :
O!O!OGeGi!
[/indentr][/indentr]
alack, those days... _ Ho!Ho!Ho-Chi-Minh! _ ... aaaaand Comradette Hanoi Jane* . . . . .

Mystery item No. 1

* what a waste of a (sssexy!) could-have-been-True-American-Chick persona.

P.S.
I mean it ― (sssexy!) True-American-Chick ― in a most simpatico and respectful way, like here :

True-American-Chick_Tea_ Party_2009.jpg
(Tea Party 2009)

True-American-Chick_Tea_ Party_2016_Trump_rally.jpg
(Trumpie-ettes 2016)

True-American-Chick_Tea_Party_signs_(Jan_Brewer_AZ).jpg
(Obama finger and common-sense lady, carried her feminine beauty over into - now - aged years)