Stirring Patriotic Video (Really!)

Comrades, this work is excellent. The story is that a mother wanted to invite friends to a tea party in Trussville, Alabama, and left it to her 16 year old son to create the invitation. If so, I think this young pioneer is someone who has already done his country a great service...

Congress will underestimate the will of the American people. All they want to do is to spend. Even if everyone opposed to socialized medicine deducted from their taxes what the gov't steals for healthcare, The B.O. will just fire up the printing presses and inflate the paper money supply. They don't care, because they believe that what we want doesn't count.

The musik is very good. The connection of all the tyrants is very interesting. I hadent really thought about it that way but it very much makes sense. I agree also with comrade Stalin for Time, they only do what they want. I wonder sometimes if being in a system for to long you loose sight of whats really important and that they are there as our voices, not their pay check.

Not only does Obama not care about the deficit, but it fulfills his goal of spreading the wealth. The crisis will become so large he'll have to raise taxes on all taxpayers. He wants to increase the dependent class including both non-workers and government workers. When this number becomes over 50% Democrats will have a built in majority.

Comrade Ivana Tinkle,

What happened to the kitty kat avatar? Oh, well.

I can't wait for the day to come we we pretend to work, and Dear Leader pretends to pay us. In the meantime, I will strive to be as dependent as possible.

Comrade Leninka, the kitty kat avatar was of an advantaged age and fell victim to the feline death panel. If you close a your eyes and make a wish she could come to life again.

Thank you, Comrade Ivana Tinkle, for at least one more glimpse of the People's Kitty (no offense to General Mousey Tongue).