Stop Making Profit: ACORN Imitates The People's Cube

Here's a photo from a People's-Cube-friendly blog Sharp Elbows StL. It shows a grill stand at an empty ACORN pro-Obamacare rally in St Louis, Mo., with a professionally printed sign "Insurance profits are bad for my health." Next to it is a hand-written piece of paper: "Jerk chicken $5."

Apparently ACORN believes that "Profit is bad unless we're making it."

But we wonder if the absence of customers might cause the organizers to reconsider their premises and begin to think that maybe they have their priorities mixed up.

On the other hand, it may explain ACORN stand operators' disregard for the fact that if they succeed in criminalizing other people's profits, they will not be able to make profit themselves. They're not making it anyway! That's besides the fact that ACORN is a non-profit organization. That may indeed be the current truth behind their brain movements.

Take another look:

Their brain movements stink.

Which makes us discern a deeper truth, perhaps worthy of a bumper sticker:

IF PROFITS ARE OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE PROFITS

Sharp Elbows StL wrote: Friday, August 14, 2009
Gulp. Massive Rally In St. Louis In Support Of ObamaCare.

Thousands..... wait, I mean hundred.... dozens.... I mean one's of people showed up to an ACORN rally in support Obamacare today in St Louis. This massive rally began at noon today. These pictures and video were taken at around 1 pm. So I guess it was in full swing at that point.

We have no choice but to quote our own post on another thread with a "Stop Making Profit!" poster.

Red Square wrote:Image

Which we just made available at the People's Dry Goods Store - and we hope to make profit!

Stop Making Profit! by Red_Square

I think Acorn trying to make a profit is fine because all their profits will go to beer fighting other people's profits. Their profits are clean ones. Furthermore you couldn't see the sign that said their chicken was free range and organic and jerk highlights our oppressed brothers in Jamaica.

No wonder why comrades on the left love our government and its lack of profits.

I recall when Glenn Beck (spit) interviewed the head of the CPUSA. Beck asked him how he makes money. The glorious defender of the People replied that he prints a newspaper "The Worker's Weekly" which he sells for a dollar a copy which provides him a meager living. The thought criminal Beck then jumped to the erroneous conclusion that the good man was in fact a Capitalist.

Of course the valiant champion of the working man objected vehemently. But Beck persisted "You produce a product that you sell for a profit, you're a Capitalist."

I never heard anything so silly in my entire life. Beck is a racist.

Perhaps ACORN comrades were busy inside, jerking in the kitchen...the chickens, you know...

Meow.

Did they choke their chickens first? I don't think Red Rooster will be happy about this.

I'm NOT!!! This IS RIDICULOUS! Of all The Jerky Chicken! I NEVER!

If they're gonna sell Jerky Chicken at least they could have talked to The King of The Chicken Jerkers!

Boy, this just Jerks Me Off!

Red Square wrote:

Which makes us discern a deeper truth, perhaps worthy of a bumper sticker:

IF PROFITS ARE OUTLAWED, ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE PROFITS

*Sniff* *Sniff*

What is that smell? Is that the smell of a squeaky wheel without grease!?!

Please do not let that vehicle on the highway! It is against the law, and should be OUTLAWED!

Please stick this on our collective bumpers.

Like they always say......... Jerk off the chicken and the cat will come.

But the grill stand is sooo eco-friendly! It's all bamboo and these fellow travelers should be commended. However, I'm not sure if there is enough bamboo to offset all that smoke.

Where is the Jerk Chicken Czar?

$5.00! That's "Why did the chicken cross the highway robbery!"

I nominate Red Rooster for Jerk Chicken Czar!
Somebody must whip ACORN into line. Next they'll be pulling our pork for $10.00!

Obscene Jerks!

ACORN Healthcare Rally St. Louis Missouri...

Do insurance companies make profit from direct payments in, or do they make profits by investing the money in other enterprises through stock and stuff and then taking a percentage of that as profit?

This whole thing where the insurance companies are accused of taking in money and basically stuffing it all in a mattress and sitting on it sounds a lot like what the Jews were accused of doing in Germany in the '30's. Or am I out of line?

Say the word, comrade rooster, and that vile jerk chicken stand is history...

(Quick, give me the jumbo meal with two sides to go...very 'to go'...)

OK, so that's one whale burger, a catnip salad, a vanilla milkshake BladderBuster,™ and two orders of fish cakes. That'll be 19.95 OPMs.

See you again, and have a nice day!

Take another look:

I'm at a loss for words. They are really. that. stupid.

I ended up in the emergency room with a terrible case of indigestion, and I was too embarrassed to say how many of a certain snack food I had eaten earlier that day. I stuffed my face with them, as a matter of fact. I couldn't stop eating them.

Finally, in the end, the stuck a tube down my throat and with a fiber optic camera, they discovered that my stomach was full of profits.

Ivana Tinkle wrote:I think Acorn trying to make a profit is fine because all their profits will go to beer fighting other people's profits. Their profits are clean ones.

It is without question that ACORN will voluntarily submit all of their profits to the government for redistribution. It's for The Common Good™, you know. And no group is more supportive of The Common Good™ than ACORN!!! Yes? .... Yes? .... Just nod your heads and say "Yes" like a good Obamabot!!! Or else!!!

AH HA! Yet another chicken jerker caught yellow handed!!!! They say that if you jerk that chicken too often a black dollar sign appears on you palm, but this fellow obviously didn't listen. Good thing Comrade Macho Beefsteak was there to stop him in his nefarious act of making one-handed whoopie profit.