Stop the Obama Tax Hike Exemption Card

Loyal comrades,

This is most galling but even the most lightly defined gall standards. Some far reichwing, anti Obama organization has manufactured a falsely manufactured un-credit card.

Can you believe your eyes? Bigoted, anti-Obama un-credit cards, for the sole intent of not paying their owed taxes to the regime government administrators, who kindly redistribute to the World- in- Need ™ and those depending on entitled entitlements. Who, but selfish self-centered righty's would not want to pay more monies to our glorious benevolent government, to reduce our national indebtedness . . . and supply dependents with new kitchens and car payments? It is those greedy Rethuglicans teabaggers making more than you do, that's who it is!

Do your Obama Duty. Go to their web site and crash it. We, the People's Collective, can not allow such unfettered speech to go without fetting it!

https://www.atr.org/use-obama-tax-hike-e ... card-a5144

Ha, the joke's on them Frau Frau. Obama promised change...now he's changed his promise.

Dear Leader has not reneged (that is NOT A RACIAL SLUR!!) or lied to "the folks", Comrade Whoop. He most simply has reconstructed & redistributed his promise for the good of the great good. He is simply revamping his "change" in a different direction to reconscrew it with the new Current Truth of the Day ™ !

Again, I think the Memo is slowing in going out.

Rethuglican Pffffffffff - laughed so hard I lost my vodka ration.....
Here's the real power in AmeriKa.

obama-credit-card-480x343.jpg

Loyal Comrade S4U (what a glorious title!) many thanks for posting true evidences of factual administration intent to 'help the helpless and not just help themselves ™'. This will be inspiring to all those standing in line for daily rations... and I do hope you find your vodka.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Dear Leader has ... redistributed his promise for the greater good...
Glorious phrasing mein Fraulein!

Ура, товарищи!
glorious phrase2.jpg

With most proud humility, I gleefully accept your glorious accolades, most dear, loyal Comrade Peoples.

p.s. the check is in the mail

I hope the interest rate is low on that card. I don't need a higher interest rate on my exemption. I can't afford that.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Ha, the joke's on them Frau Frau. Obama promised change...now he's changed his promise.

Comrade Whoopie,

That must be why our collective check is being drawn on Hope™'s account.

More proof that your Dear Leader has indeed mastered the Science of Current Truth!