Student made giant art using old colored People's Cubes

Comrades! I don't know what to think! (Okay -we already knew that) - so I am bringing Forward™ this news I heard while working abiding with fellow residents of the gulag retraining center where I have been unfortunately gloriously spending my nights - it was on the local news on the viewing screen. So, I checked my local approved newspaper and found this article:

A Priory Senior Made a Rubik's Cube Portrait of Stan Musial — and It's Amazing

connorwmural2.jpg
Even the local party-approved newspaper did not acknowledge the greatness that is The People's Cube!

The unapproved video that was shown on TV can be seen here:

Ballpark Village unveils Stan Musial Rubiks Cube mural

So now I denounce myself for posting this video and will return to work the Gulag the reeducation center and will report promptly to room 101.

Walrus, as far as I'm concerned, the term "racist punk" is an oxymoron. But there is a legitimate question as to why this white guy used colored people's cubes rather than cubes taken from a diverse cross section of races. Does he plan to return the cubes to their colored owners? It strikes me as racially insensitive to deprive colored people of their cubes in order to glorify a white ballplayer.

Martin-Luther-King-Rubiks-Portrait-6.jpg
Comrade KP - It looks like the dirty son of a whitey didn't think shades of brown were important enough to include in his freak show. And what's with the school name "Priory"? It's obvious the name is really "Priority" or should we just call a spade a spade and name it "Supremacy"? He makes me sick.

Red Walrus wrote:
Comrade KP - It looks like the dirty son of a whitey didn't think shades of brown were important enough to include in his freak show. And what's with the school name "Priory"? It's obvious the name is really "Priority" or should we just call a spade a spade and name it "Supremacy"? He makes me sick.
[highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]In the interest of fairness, I hope that the cubes used in the image you posted were not made from colored people's cubes, but cubes belonging to whitey.[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]

Red Walrus wrote:
I think they mean a priori. "Relating to or denoting reasoning or knowledge that proceeds from theoretical deduction rather than from observation or experience." Sounds like the Marxist dialectic to me!

Rubiks Mural.jpg

This guy's an amateur. THIS is what a proper People's Cube Mural should look like!

Back in 2012 we already denounced such artistic thoughtcrime of subliminal subversion:

We will not allow this criminal subversion of the Red Cube!

THIS IS WHAT THAT INTRICATE CUBE ART HAS ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE .
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY OTHER ART PROJECTS INVOLVING CUBES.

THIS IS WHAT THAT INTRICATE CUBE ART HAS ALWAYS LOOKED LIKE .
THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY OTHER ART PROJECTS INVOLVING CUBES.

In case someone still needs clarification:

Dear Leader has already shown us the way.

And yet the thoughtcriminals don't give up:

Cube_Mural_Beatles.jpg
Cube_Mural_Marilyn.jpg
Cube_Mural_Spok.jpg

Red Square wrote:Dear Leader has already shown us the way.

Obama has the distinction of being the only person ever to write a letter of complaint to TPC that he can't solve the Cube and demanding his money back.

Red Square wrote:
Cube_Mural_Beatles.jpg

Cube_Mural_Marilyn.jpg

Cube_Mural_Spok.jpg

This is what happens to normal pictures when you send them through IRS servers.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:
I think they mean a priori. "Relating to or denoting reasoning or knowledge that proceeds from theoretical deduction rather than from observation or experience." Sounds like the Marxist dialectic to me!
I think I get it . . . Are these Marxists undocumented? If so, the whole thing falls into place now!