Summertime, when the livin' is easy.

This morning, Dear Leader demonstrates that he uses a bicycle while vacationing on Martha's Vineyard ..........thus showing us that he gladly shares in the suffering of his people.

Obama Bicycle.jpg

Why is the Dэaя Lэadэя riding a woman's bicycle?

Jíbaro wrote:Why is the Dэaя Lэadэя riding a woman's bicycle?

But Comrade... the great leader is merely displaying that in the new world order there shall be no "mens" or "womens", just as there shall be no "childrens" or "elderly". There shall merely be "the peoples" (ie. the peoples Bicycle).

Equality for all, affirmative products for all!

Oh, if only today was TOMORROW!

Ah, but keep in mind today was yesterday's tomorrow. Or something like that .......

Bikers sm..jpg

This week was next week last week. (--B. Bunny, Party Academician).

Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Senators and Congressmen.
It will be named the “Congressman”.

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) looks simply marvelous in this video clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 4kiXh8YOzk

Komrad Phobianov wrote:Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Senators and Congressmen.
It will be named the “Congressman”.

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.

Not that I'd know since I would never own a gun let alone a couple of Rugers, but the Congressman must surely have been a Walther-based product design.

But ALL of them are infernal things not fit for ownership by a made prole such as myself!

All Hail the God-State!

-KAM

Kool-Aid Man ,

Would a nice Steyr HS 50 cal. be suitable for a made-prole, such as yourself ?
steyr HS 50 cal.jpg

What a hideous abomination? What purpose would such thing serve in the grand world of next Tuesday? Case in point: Single shot? It doesn't even have a magazine! How long will it take to line up Rethuglickkkan scum and lay them to blissful rest in their carbon neutrality housing unit when you have to reload after every shot?

Now, take the Zel Customs Tactilite T-2:

Image All the "Chop Reich Wing Tea-Bagger Extremist in Half" capability of the Steyr but 5 rounds of bolt action bliss instead of fumbling with .50 BMG Raufoss Armor Piercing/Incendiary/ Multipurpose rounds. You'd need two housing units, one for the top half, one for the bottom!

Or of course, there's the old stand-bys.... for those to lazy to work a bolt-action....

The Barett M82A1.... And for those who just have a very busy necro-proxy voter creation agenda for the day....

The M2 .50 Caliber Machine Gun....

All made in the United States of Amerikkkka....

Not that I would know anything about these horrid devices....

I feel the bile rising just looking at the despicable turn this thread has taken....

All hail the God-State!

-KAM

Kool-Aid_Man wrote: I feel the bile rising just looking at the despicable turn this thread has take....
-KAM
As do I, Comrade, as do I.

Sometimes one just has to settle for .308 or even - *gasp!* - 5.56!

But yes - size DOES matter :)

Could I have one of each, please? And a year's supply of ammo too. It's for a friend.

Krasnodar wrote: thus showing us that he gladly shares in the suffering of his people.

We must all dig deeper & "Share in his Sacrifice".

obamamarthavineyard2011.jpg

Jíbaro wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:This morning, Dear Leader demonstrates that he uses a bicycle while vacationing on Martha's Vineyard ..........thus showing us that he gladly shares in the suffering of his people.

Why is the Dэaя Lэadэя riding a woman's bicycle?

Because his "testicles" are in Lady Michelle' bag

A place where any good Progressive man keeps those things