Support Obama! Buy Obama Bonds Today!

Looking for a good way to invest your tax refund? Invest in Obama Savings Bonds today.

Do you love Obama? Do you want to support your president's agenda? Then buy Obama Bonds today.

Buy Obama Bonds and help the green movement! Help Obama provide shovel ready jobs! Fund wind turbine farms. Fund the EPA as they crack down on evil polluting oil and coal companies. Fund Organizing for America, and Community Organizations International (formerly known as ACORN). Fund corrupt scientists in their mission to prove that global warming really does exist.

When you buy Obama Bonds you will be supporting ObamaCare, and help Obama keep propping up companies like General Motors, City Bank, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Don't let your money sit in a bank. Take it out of there and buy Obama Savings Bonds today.

Great!

Can I pay in Zimbabwe Dollars?

Obamugabe

Of course! I believe the currency rate of Zimbabwe is coming up a little in value these days relative to U.S. money, so you'll really able to get your Zimbabwe money's worth. And, you'll be making an investment to make sure that the United States becomes more like the lovely Zimbabwe every day.

And if, per chance, you find yourself having to live in exile, you will be able to take comfort in knowing that you stowed away solidly backed U.S. Obama Bonds.

I'm a little leery of this; I heard that Obama Bonds are only redeemable for Obama Bondage time.

Oh, no. That's just a rumor. Well, I suppose there are some things you can call bondage, but mandatory health insurance premiums with fines and jail time for not complying free health care (or "it's about wellness" as Comrade Nanski says) is certainly not a form of bondage.

Glorious! I can't hardly wait for the opportunity to support our beloved Obam and his ever growing commendatory agenda. Is there anything better than punishing those evil oil companies executives and their capitalist greed? I had a green wind machine provider in the yard of the gulag and it worked loverly (as long as one isn't totally dependent on it).

I will be happy to purchase Barry Obamer Bonds as soon as that unemployment check comes in!

ImageGreen Wind Machine Provider

It is not a coincidence that the subversive Rethuglican element that will not fall into line seeks to counter the Glorious Obama Bond Drive. H.R. 4705 has been introduced "To require the Secretary of the Treasury to redisgn the face of the $50 Federal reserve notes so as to include a likeness of President Ronald Wilson Reagan, and for other purposes."

Read the bill here and note well the sponsor/co-sponsors so as to be able to contact their offices and harass them into submission. By clicking on the previous link, you will be directed to an official government website and your whereabouts will be forwarded to the White House.

It is very important for all progs to discern the true intent of this bill--the nefarious "other purposes"....

Of course only eeeeviiiillllll rich Capitalists would ever see one of these bills. I'd gladly haul every dime I have to the bank and exchange them for as many of these as I could. Geithner would have a massive dry cleaning bill if he had to put his signature on one of these beauties. Gives me hope, and certainly a new meaning for "Spread Your Wealth AROUND!!!!"

Komrads,

Actually, I've been wondering how long it would take for ObowMao's Robber Barons Great Ideas Czars to roll out a "Buy Bonds" program! Teh New World Order isn't going to fund itself and bake sales have been outlawed due to malevolent transfats and reprobate high fructose corn syrup.

This video helps to explain the importance of all us pitching in and doing our part for Teh Glorious NWO. Not to mention, funds are also needed for the addition of Ear Leader's likeness added to Mount Rushmore. (And by Ear Leader, I really mean it...the cost of recreating those ears in granite alone...it's going to be an engineer's wet dream to figure out how to support those freakishly monstrous appendages off the bust so they don't keep breaking off....)

"Obama Bonds! You can buy them voluntarily today...or be mandated into it tomorrow."

Comrade, there is nothing "voluntary" about what we represent. All that is forbidden is banned. All that is allowed is mandatory. Of course you still have choice. Do as we say or got to jail.

Leninka wrote: Do you love Obama? Do you want to support your president's agenda? Then buy Obama Bonds today.
Don't let your money sit in a bank. Take it out of there and buy Obama Savings Bonds today.

Um, uh, Leninka? What is this money in a bank? Can I pay with the fruits of my labor?

I do so love Dear Leader and want to support his glorious vision of Transformation!

Comrade Stacia,

What is it about these Rethuglicans and their dead leaders? The worst thing that ever happened during my lifetime was the tearing down of the Berlin Wall, and I hold that man, Reagan, ultimately responsible for my misery.

Comrade High Party Official,

Are you calling Dear Leader a penny pincher? He is the the president after all, and if he wishes to cut the equivalent of 1/4 of a penny from the budget. Well, then, that is his prerogative.

Comrade Nika,

Of course you can pay with the fruits of your labor, in fact, Dear Leader would prefer it. Just join AmeriCorp. They will suck the fruit right out of you, but of course, you will feel good, knowing that you sacrificed yourself for the Greater Good ™ .

Comradette Leninka,

Is it true I can print these with my Epson and they'll be redeemed as true People's Currency?

Well, if Dear Leader can print all the money he wants, what is a bond or too for your children and your great grandchildren? Really, it is a great way to insure their financial future. Think of the children. Always think of the children.

I see the words "this currency is legal tender for all debts public and private." But I see nothing excluding "reasonable facsimiles thereof."

Besides, paper and ink have value, so it would be wrong to suggest that counterfeit currency is worthless.

I say, like all things in life, anything is lawful, so long as you don't get caught.

Comrade Whoopie,

If Dear Leader can print all the currency he has a whim to, then what's a little extra currency from us proles into the mix. The faster we bankrupt this economy, the closer we will get installing our glorious system and the Progressive World of Next TuesdayTM anyway.

Whoopie wrote:Comrade, there is nothing "voluntary" about what we represent. All that is forbidden is banned. All that is allowed is mandatory. Of course you still have choice. Do as we say or got to jail.
The true progressive desires utterly no freedom. I hate freedom. I hate the thought of being responsible for myself. I hate the thought of having independence because I believe, like all true progs, that men are meant to be slaves loyal party members who have no thought but for the good of the party.

Dear Comrades,

I bought many ACORN bonds in order to undermine municipal development agencies in their capitalist zeal to separate minority voters from their inner-city slums Democratic overlords leaders. Are these bonds convertible to Obama Bonds? If not, that's fine, because I can think of no better use of my meager (but according to my need) funds than to spread them around two or even three times for the same thing. My altruism is boundless!

There is nothing more valuable, Comrade Nikita's Shoe that to buy Obama bonds. Surely ACORN bonds are convertible to Obama Bonds, and Obama Bonds will be the safest, most altruistic way to invest whatever evil capitalist dollars you have left before we complete and carry out the implementation of our glorious system.

Nikita's Shoe: I take it there are two forms of progressives: the shoes and the discalced progressives. Were you thrown at a Rethuglican? Did Nikita just lose you?

Do you know Cindy Shehag's shoe? She's discalced too.