Support our Weiner

Comrades,

I have learned, through top secret sources, that most of the comrades in NY City still support our Weiner.

This is news of great joy. I can only imagine the trauma our Weiner has endured the last many days. More trauma than any Weiner is intended to endure, no doubt.

weiner1.jpg

Please use your Twits or FBings or email, to express your personal support for our Weiner. (and remember, Weiner needs love, care, support and cash to do what our Weiner wants to do for New Yorkers)

Weiner proves that the Democratic Party is the best choice for women!
Way to go Weiner!
You're a real weiner, er, winner!
You really do deserve to be President and are more qualifed than most!

Comrades,

Inside sources tell me that Wiener is sagging from the lack of support.

The buildings in his district should be festooned with signs saying " We support our Weiner",or "Don't let your Weiner down".

Major says leave my weiner out of this, Sir!

Gen. Confusion, tell me it isn't so! Sagging? But 56% are rushing to support his... to support him!!!

I am thinking he should run for President after dear Leader finishes is 25 yr. term... the slogans would be so glorious.

Good grief. I have enough trouble finding support for MY wiener, let alone a New York wiener!

I obviously need to invest in some gray underwear... for the Party...

Look on the bright side. Now Huma has the excuse she's been looking for to dump this prick tool traitor!

Even though it still makes me uncomfortable to speak before a judge-- and especially such an esteemed one at that-- I thought you'd like to know that the hot-babe Demcrats dream of giving Weiner support:
Image .

--Minister of Truth

No worries. Our fellow travelers in NY 9th have it all under control.

WEINERNY9TH.jpg

Thanks for your support Frau. I think you deserve to be on Weiner's staff, riding high.

Weiner update from the Minister of Truth:

--Minister of Truth