"Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

Real Clear Politics
September 5, 2011

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa said to a heavily union crowd.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.

Obama addressed the crowd shortly after Hoffa.

UPDATE: Obama Says He Is "Proud" Of Hoffa After Union Leader's Remarks

FULL STORY and Video

The gauntlet is thrown down Comrades! The enemy of the workers has been identified! They've got a war! It's war on the Tea Party. The unions are gonna take these son of bitches down and give America back to where unions belong!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Let's see here. I think we can do a web search and find SOMETHING about "Stop the Violent Rhetoric".

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
But that was over 7 months ago. So never mind. Carry on carrying on.

the_enemy.png

Enough!!!! The Libs are Right; The Tea Party is Destroying America, I Heart Obama.
The Top 5 Ways Tea Partiers Are Ruining America
By John Hawkins
Townhall.com
Last edited by Red Square on 8/1/2021, 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Added photo of THE ENEMY

I'm still too dumbstruck at the "raising of the dead, Jimmy Hoffa"???Indeed, our Dear Leader is a miracle worker! The future is insured with the help of this patriot(sic).

Indeed, Comrade Gourmet, Dear Leader is in fact The One™!

WooHoo Commadore Snoogie!!!!

Comrade Commadore has gone commando (don't worry, he still has his diaper on) on some TeeTeeParty Asses! Take 'em out Snoogs!

snoogie.jpg

SEPTEMBER 5, 2011 by THE GODFATHER
President Obama Says He's ‘Proud' of Hoffa after Violence Speech

President Obama Declares (below) that he's proud of Jimmy Hoffa after Hoffa declares “war” on the Tea Party and states that his Union is the President's “army” to march and “take these sons of bitches out.” The pro-Union, pro-Democrat crowd goes wild. President Obama, as far as I know, has not denounced Hoffa's violent rhetoric. Here's what the president said:

“We are proud of . . . Teamster President Jimmy Hoffa,” who along with Michigan liberal Congressmen, Senators, and union officials “who are working every single day with your state and local elected officials to create jobs and economic growth and prosperity here in Michigan and across the country.”

After the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, liberals went crazy claiming that “violent rhetoric” led to the shooting. For example, “local sheriff, Clarence Dupnik, said he suspected that the growing vitriol, hate and anger against the government, and the widening rhetoric of armed resistance in the political discourse, played a role in the shootings.” The National Jewish Democratic Council said: “Many have contributed to the building levels of vitriol in our political discourse.” Here's how TIME magazine reported the story:

Sometimes, rumors of violence beget actual violence. Saturday's mass shooting at a Safeway on North Oracle Road in Tucson, which killed six and left Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and others gravely wounded, may well be one of those occasions.

Let's see if we hear Democrats denounce Hoffa and compel him to resign from his union post. Don't hold your breath. You can view the short videos here.

Read more: President Obama Says He's ‘Proud' of Hoffa after Violence Speech | Godfather Politics https://godfatherpolitics.com/841/presi ... ce-speech/

Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter "Tea Party Zombies" Like Sarah Palin and Bill O'Reilly
Stephen Gutowski
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 - 5:00pm

Controversial online video game "Tea Party Zombies Must Die" allows players to slaughter Tea Partiers and famous conservatives with a variety of weapons. The graphic, offensive, and violent game was created by StarvingEyes Advergaming but does not have any obvious connection to or advertisement for any other group.

https://mrctv.org/videos/video-game-allows-players-slaughter-tea-party-zombies-sarah-palin-and-bill-oreilly

....does not have any obvious connection to or advertisement for any other group.

Congratulations to the comrade for covering the tracks of the collective.

Such creative support of the party! I urge caution, if all members of the collective are hunting the moose-shooter, who tends beet fields? Such advanced warfare simulations should be left to professional servicemen as myself...a sacrifice for the Party, and the Children...

Comrade Tovarichi, please to review the historical documentary "Enemy at the Gates" to view the value of front line professional service men such as yourself.

Of course, if you were of the caliber of Our Hero of the Soviet Union, Vasili Zaitsev, then it would be another matter. Just be glad you lived long enough to steal youself a gun. Be good and the party may see fit to provide you a bullit or two to use.

And don't get me wrong, it is an honor to die for the Motherland. We are glad you actually volunteered for service.

This is shameful!

Not one of you has commended Mr. Hoffa for the restraint and fine manners he displayed during this time of intensified emotional distress.

He must have attended on of the better trucking schools in the entire country!

Right Major? Major? Oh never mind.
Last edited by General Confusion on 9/7/2011, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: STUPIDITY

General Confusion wrote:This is shameful!

Not one of you has commended Mr. Hoffa for the restraint and fine manners he displayed during this time of intensified emotional distress.

He must have attended on of the better trucking schools in the entire country!

Right Major? Major? Oh never mind.
In my career being a mechanic, one of the places I have worked was several "slip seat" trucking firms.

Where we observed that in order to be a truck driver, all you needed was a Big belt buckle and a HUGE line of bullshit. Mostly about what a super sex machine you are.

That's truck drivers.

Jr. had better not cross the "ONE". (PBUH)

Copy of Obama-shovel.jpg

SEPTEMBER 6, 2011 by THE GODFATHER
Did Union Boss Hoffa's Rhetoric Contribute to IHOP Shootings?

https://godfatherpolitics.com/854/did-union-boss-hoffas-rhetoric-contribute-to-ihop-shootings

The perfect 180 degree spin. By any chance is the Godfather a People's Cubist?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Violence always comes from the left. It is a dogma of the right wing to never use force except in response to force. Soon enough, the liberals are going to start openly murdering members of the Tea Party and blaming it on the Tea Party.

The People's Little Pony wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Violence always comes from the left. It is a dogma of the right wing to never use force except in response to force. Soon enough, the liberals are going to start openly murdering members of the Tea Party and blaming it on the Tea Party.

They have been busy destroying the American family since the early 1970's with abortion, no-fault divorce, and Child Protection agencies. (CPS)

"Destroy the family, you destroy the country." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

The way they operate CPS is much like "Minority Report". Preventing things that "might" happen.

They are so slick, they dream stuff up, assign it to you, and punish you anyway. Isn't that nice? Saves you the trouble of even having the Thought.

So it's a short step to preventing the evil Tea Partiers from killing lefties by killing Tea Partiers first, using "Pre Crime" evidence.

Comrades....I see you are getting caught up the TEA Party propaganda that is freely dispelled by FAUX news. It is well known in Union circles that "Son of a bitch" or as it is said in the venacular of herioc workers: "Sonovabitch" is in fact an endearment used to describe a worthy comrade. For example, "Vladimir Scratchanitch is a wonderful old sonovabitch". See how that works..

Comrade Hoffa was no doubt reaching out to the TEA People by his statement, "We need to take these sonovabitches out" Certainly he has a nice restaurant in mind as he says this. I'm certain in the unedited versions he even offered to provide transportation ie "take them for a ride". Once again all innocent overblown statements by the Riechwing Media. Don't be fooled.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Comrades.... or as it is said in the venacular of herioc workers: "Sonovabitch" is in fact an endearment used to describe a worthy comrade. For example, "Vladimir Scratchanitch is a wonderful old sonovabitch". See how that works..

Comrade Groucho Marxist, your Fraternal warmness expressed towards me is greatly appreciated. And you too are a wonderful old sonovabitch.

Takes one to know one, I figger. Eh?

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:Comrades.... or as it is said in the venacular of herioc workers: "Sonovabitch" is in fact an endearment used to describe a worthy comrade. For example, "Vladimir Scratchanitch is a wonderful old sonovabitch". See how that works..

Comrade Groucho Marxist, your Fraternal warmness expressed towards me is greatly appreciated. And you too are a wonderful old sonovabitch.

Takes one to know one, I figger. Eh?
Exactly... Would you like to go for a ride?

Groucho Marxist wrote:Exactly... Would you like to go for a ride?

Let's go downtown and look at the purty girls and tall buildings.

Maybe hop over to the Nomenklatura Mart and get an milk flavored half melted ice cone sweetened with beet juice.

My car... Or yours?

[attachment=0]russian_cars.jpg[/attachment][/b]
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 9/9/2011, 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Added the Russian cars photo

The People's Little Pony wrote:Image Violence always comes from the left. It is a dogma of the right wing to never use force except in response to force. Soon enough, the liberals are going to start openly murdering members of the Tea Party and blaming it on the Tea Party.
What is violent about sticking scissors, followed by a steel canula into the skull of a baby whose head remains inside its mother's vagina, in order to suck the baby's brains out and discard them? This is a glorious liberal "right," is it not? Kindness, benificence, compassion, wisdom, and all things liberal. Enjoy yet more "art," courtesy of the Party of Obama, which approves of these procedures: https://www.abortionno.org/index.php/abortion_pictures/P45/

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Where we observed that in order to be a truck driver, all you needed was a Big belt buckle and a HUGE line of bullshit. Mostly about what a super sex machine you are.

Substituting the belt buckle for a large wristwatch will get you into flight school.

Do not ask how I know such things...

ComradeFreeLunch wrote:
The People's Little Pony wrote:Image Violence always comes from the left. It is a dogma of the right wing to never use force except in response to force. Soon enough, the liberals are going to start openly murdering members of the Tea Party and blaming it on the Tea Party.
What is violent about sticking scissors, followed by a steel canula into the skull of a baby whose head remains inside its mother's vagina, in order to suck the baby's brains out and discard them? This is a glorious liberal "right," is it not? Kindness, benificence, compassion, wisdom, and all things liberal. Enjoy yet more "art," courtesy of the Party of Obama, which approves of these procedures: https://www.abortionno.org/index.php/abortion_pictures/P45/
Image Well, of course, it's okay when directed at thought criminals. Those photos depict babies who foolishly expect a right to be alive, which of course is completely wrong because life is a privilege granted by the State.
Image I went to a March for Life once, and someone had set up some speakers and a bunch of large pictures of aborted infants. He was talking about how when you try and argue about abortion with a prog, they'll counter by saying, "Well, that's just your opinion." But photos are photos and you can't pretend that you don't see them. You cannot argue that you see something different than what is depicted.

I have a graphic on file titled "Planned Unparenthood".

But frankly, it's so nasty, I don't even what to put it on.