Obama's Game of Highway Robbery by Executive Order

[img]/images/Highway_Robbery_Obama_Game.jpg[/img]

Most Brilliant Dear Leader always has a plan for the wealthy. His tax game will equalize most and save us from capitalism. From Dear Leader's hands, a pen and a phone, the powers to make this happen. As you know, Dear Leader has lead feet when it comes to driving up the taxes. This will bring the wealthy to every comrade's level.

Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

We are planning a celebratory march for this March. It is called March Madness. I will see you there.

Forward!

It would be interesting if Komrade Glorious Leader would define "wealthy" for us. In listening to his stupid, deceitful ramblings brilliant speeches over the last six years, that could be a yearly income anywhere from $80k to $500k.

Gummipuppe wrote:It would be interesting if Komrade Glorious Leader would define "wealthy" for us. In listening to his stupid, deceitful ramblings brilliant speeches over the last six years, that could be a yearly income anywhere from $80k to $500k.

Comrade, I think the income is $10k to the sky as the limit.

Um, this guy really did study constitutional law, right? Isn't Congress the only branch that can tax?

I guess that's a dumb question.

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Image
Um, this guy really did study constitutional law, right? Isn't Congress the only branch that can tax?

No, actually, it's a very good question. I think its apparent to anyone with more than two operating brain cells that Obama never actually studied anything in his chosen fields of university study, including Constitutional Law.

As a member of an oppressed viktim klass, I would be willing to wager that Obama and others were given a free pass through higher education so that the professors and university administrators could get nice warm gushy feelings inside knowing that they were giving the "discriminated" and "oppressed" a "fair shot." The free pass would have included a significant bias in grading exams and papers. I saw this sort of thing when I was in college.

So, since Obama could get his Harvard JD simply by simply fogging a mirror, he had lots of free time on his hands in college to huff spray paint, smoke choom, and do a little blow if he could afford it. More importantly, he had time to hang with other progressive left wing radicals, study Alinsky, get groomed for his career as a "community organizer," and get started in Demokrat politiks.

The only thing Obama learned about the Constitution is that it is to be ignored and destroyed in order to advance the progressive agenda. The official narrative is that the Constitution is an outdated, obsolete document. It was written hundreds of years ago, by racist criminal terrorists who founded an unjust nation. The Constitution no longer applies in our times. Since the "ends justify the means," laws also don't apply to those who are advancing the agenda. Lastly, laws can be unilaterally created to destroy all opposition and advance the agenda.

The RINO establishment has been following the castration guru in India, so even though they now control both Houses of Congress, they refuse to even consider impeaching Obama, trying him in the Senate for his crimes against America, and removing him from office. They won't even seriously oppose Obama. Any opposition folds and collapses like a cheap lawn chair. This further emboldens Obama. We ain't seen anything yet.

Image He's hinted that he'll impose the "tax" as something that can't technically be called a tax. He could probably get away with it. Just as the SCOTUS (and for some reason, I sometimes tend to read that quickly as "scrotum") ruled that the Obamacare penalties weren't penalties but taxes, and thus the purview of Congress, so the taxes imposed by the Executive branch could be ruled as penalties or fines or fees or anything else under the purview of government agencies. And neither Congress nor the Compassionates of the Supreme Court will do anything to stop him.

RedDiaperette wrote:Image He's hinted that he'll impose the "tax" as something that can't technically be called a tax. He could probably get away with it. Just as the SCOTUS (and for some reason, I sometimes tend to read that quickly as "scrotum") ruled that the Obamacare penalties weren't penalties but taxes, and thus the purview of Congress, so the taxes imposed by the Executive branch could be ruled as penalties or fines or fees or anything else under the purview of government agencies. And neither Congress nor the Compassionates of the Supreme Court will do anything to stop him.

Right. Obama learned this technique during his years of study in the korrupt Demokrat Chikagostan politkal machine. Tax, tax, tax. Even the loyal Demokrat patronage workers started bitching about all the taxes. So, the Demokrats started imposing "fees" and "fines" for anything and everything. Tax, fee, tax, fine, fee, tax, fee. Same crap whatever your call it, but now the Demokrats can't be accused of levying more taxes. Obama is going to take it one step further, now that he is the klownmander-in-cheef, the self-appointed ruler of the USSA.

It won't be another Death Tax, it'll be a new Life Fee.

Gummipuppe wrote:
No, actually, it's a very good question. I think its apparent to anyone with more than two operating brain cells that Obama never actually studied anything in his chosen fields of university study, including Constitutional Law.

As a member of an oppressed viktim klass, I would be willing to wager that Obama and others were given a free pass through higher education so that the professors and university administrators could get nice warm gushy feelings inside knowing that they were giving the "discriminated" and "oppressed" a "fair shot." The free pass would have included a significant bias in grading exams and papers. I saw this sort of thing when I was in college.

So, since Obama could get his Harvard JD simply by simply fogging a mirror, he had lots of free time on his hands in college to huff spray paint, smoke choom, and do a little blow if he could afford it. More importantly, he had time to hang with other progressive left wing radicals, study Alinsky, get groomed for his career as a "community organizer," and get started in Demokrat politiks.

The only thing Obama learned about the Constitution is that it is to be ignored and destroyed in order to advance the progressive agenda. The official narrative is that the Constitution is an outdated, obsolete document. It was written hundreds of years ago, by racist criminal terrorists who founded an unjust nation. The Constitution no longer applies in our times. Since the "ends justify the means," laws also don't apply to those who are advancing the agenda. Lastly, laws can be unilaterally created to destroy all opposition and advance the agenda.

The RINO establishment has been following the castration guru in India, so even though they now control both Houses of Congress, they refuse to even consider impeaching Obama, trying him in the Senate for his crimes against America, and removing him from office. They won't even seriously oppose Obama. Any opposition folds and collapses like a cheap lawn chair. This further emboldens Obama. We ain't seen anything yet.

<looks up > What was that?

I thought I heard something I might have agreed with. Oh well.

FLOORWARD!

Comrades,
Dear Leader has gotten away with many significant variations of the Constitution. Taxes are supposed to be written in the House. Obamacare was declared a tax even though it was written in the Senate. Supreme Court judges can see wht is happening and they want to be on the winning side.

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,
Dear Leader has gotten away with many significant variations of the Constitution. Taxes are supposed to be written in the House. Obamacare was declared a tax even though it was written in the Senate....

Rest assured, Komrade General, this konfusing mess is part of Komrade Glorious Leader's ingenious "shovel-ready" plan to "fundamentally transform" Amerika.

General Confusion wrote: .... Supreme Court judges can see wht is happening and they want to be on the winning side.

Most of the Supreme Soviet judges are loyal komrades and know who butters their bread rations. They will rule accordingly.

Gummipuppe wrote:It would be interesting if Komrade Glorious Leader would define "wealthy" for us. In listening to his stupid, deceitful ramblings brilliant speeches over the last six years, that could be a yearly income anywhere from $80k to $500k.

Comrade, it's exceedingly disappointing for me to be assaulted with such deliberate ignorace. Obviously, some re-education is in order:

Wealthy is anyone who earns an income and pays taxes and does not donate to the Republicrats or Democans (i.e. the Party™)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
Who knows what is best for the citizens of Amerika but Our Glorious Leader, the undefeated Barak Hussein Obama! These simpletons in the proletariat know nothing!!! These so-kalled "representatives" and "senators" know nothing! They are traitors! Our Glorious and Untarnished Leader, Komrade Barak Hussein Obama will prevail! Taxes are theraputik for the masses! Helping Our Glorious Soviet Amerika is a PRIVILEGE for the unedukated masses! Long Live Our Glorious, Viktorious Master and Kommander The Indefatigable Barak Hussein Obama! Hail his greatness!!!
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
If he really weren't destroying the USA, this would be comedy. And, yes, for those asking, only the House of representatives has the right to assign taxes and approve a budget.

[img]/images/Battle_of_Fluke.png[/img][img]/red/images/clipart/Party_Favors.jpg[/img][img]/red/images/clipart/cube/Circle_of_Comrades.gif[/img]

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Comrade, it's exceedingly disappointing for me to be assaulted with such deliberate ignorace. Obviously, some re-education is in order:

Wealthy is anyone who earns an income and pays taxes and does not donate to the Republicrats or Democans (i.e. the Party™)

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
THIS pretty much says it all!

Gummipuppe wrote:
Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Image

Comrade, the lawn chairs may be cheap, like the Republicans, but they are The People's™ lawn chairs. Comparing them with Republicans is grossly unfair. The lawn chairs, at least, serve a purpose.

Gummipuppe wrote:

If He did study constitutional law, it was as a means to undermine/overthrow. Know thy enemy.

What a gyp. The rule book doesn't come with the game. You gotta pay extra just to know what the rules are!

But, you can buy new rules.