Tea Bagger Criminals in Poland

First and foremost forgive me for my absence from here, the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I have been very busy cleaning my poop bag conquering woman and 3rd world Central and South America countries.

Very disturbing situation in Poland with those Tea Baggers ™ ... seems they openly mock our Founding Father Vladimir Lenin. Although the photo doesn't show clearly, Comrade Lenin is urinating in public.

Hopefully that trend doesn't follow here in America, imagine the grotesque statues erected of Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the MTE that the Reich Wing might setup somewhere.

Polish town erects statue of a urinating Lenin

lenin-poland_2939073b.jpg

Comrade, Lenin was a man of the people. All people must pee, that we have in common. This statue simply shows him doing what he did best, showing solidarity with the common prole (after drinking too much vodka.) It's not a Tea Party, it's a Pee Party.

Perhaps if it was tastefully done to show solidarity with the Occupiers at least one of the monuments to be erected to honor the 0ne could euphemistically depict him as almost a human being. Beneath him, I know, but aren't we all?
OStatue1.jpg

Infidel Castrate wrote:.... imagine the grotesque statues erected of Obama, Reid, Pelosi, and the MTE that the Reich Wing might setup somewhere.

Here are William Penn and Little Willy atop Philadelphia City Hall, a monumental and quite inspiring erection if I do say so myself.

City Hall, that is. Monumental and inspiring.

I suppose it could be Comrade Marlboro and his faithful cowboy hat squirrel ushanka going tinkle, too.

Here's a better perspective of the stream. Seems his Party Member ™ is not so equal though.

lenin-peeing-statue-belsat-in-english-twitter.jpg

Here's my favorite "erection", brought to you from Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti:

tower.jpg