Tea Baggers Impersonate Union "Thugs"

Comrades,

I'm sure you all been paying close attention to the brouhaha that's been happening in Madison Wisconsin. The undermining of public unions' ability to collectively bargain for more equality than everyone else is being threatened not by union thugs, but by TEA BAGGERS impersonating union thugs! My sources have told me that there has been a rampant infiltration by nefarious TEA BAGGERS to discredit our union brethren, who are down for the struggle.

Video footage has been taken catching these poseurs right in the act of pretending to be union thugs for the sole purpose of painting public union servants as dullards, slobs, profane, unintelligent, and foaming-at-the-mouth insane. This sort of propaganda misleads the general publik into believing that unionized teachers, and other assorted servants of the People, are nothing short of overpaid/overcompensated toads who are more worthy of getting the axe than the tenure. These videos are for you to watch in disgust and dismay.

WARNING: Some material may be unsuitable for union sympathizers who are sensitive to such deceitful tactics.

Tea Baggers pretending to be union goons rip the "Tea Party"

~
Tea Bagger impersonates union thug to be a dimwitted dullard. Such nerve!

Tea Bagger tries to discredit protestors by foaming at the mouth. Disgusting!

This media sleuth discovers the evil plot of the Tea Baggers. Here's the truth about the fake Doctor's notes.

Tea Baggers impersonating unionized teachers protesting making them look bad by using profane signs and uttering clichèd talking points.

Comrades, as if these incriminating videos aren't bad enough for you to stomach, my sources have secretly informed me that the Tea Baggers have pulled out all the stops. To wit:

Madison - Madison Police Department spokesman Joel DeSpain said officers found "multiple rounds" of ammunition inside the City-County building early Thursday afternoon.

DeSpain said police would not disclose the number or caliber of bullets recovered.

"We've had no specific threats to anyone in this building," he said.

Earlier Thursday, police found 41 rounds of .22-caliber ammunition outside of the State Capitol. The City-County building is within short walking distance of the Capitol.

"We'll see if there is a connection," DeSpain said.

~
And dear comrades, if you think this is beyond the pale; over the top; more than one can bear, my sources have revealed that the Tea Baggers have no conscience when it comes to defaming others. These threats speak for themselves:

To wit:

“From: XXXX
Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!”

~
Comrades, lest I leave you in the pit of despair without any hope at all, I have obtained this video to show you that not all is lost. When he's not rallying the troops in Wisconsin, Fat Mikey Moore-on is out there on our behalf battling the homophobic forces of evil that prevail in our progressive society.

Fat Mikey shows us how it's done

Comrades,

He appears to be a living relative of Hawaii 5-O villain named Wo Fat,
before he changed his name it was Mo Fat.The big give away for Tea Baggers is you can always see a label like "Lipton" hanging from one of their pockets.

IMPOSTERS!!!! These KKKochsucking KKKons impersonating our glorious proles of the loving and kind union class will pay dearly. I bet they sit around with all their Koch money and plan and devise these evil schemes in their vast riecht wing think tanks while feasting on kittens!

Crooks, Liars and Bourgeois Koch Kapitalist tools!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

He appears to be a living relative of Hawaii 5-O villain named Wo Fat,
before he changed his name it was Mo Fat.The big give away for Tea Baggers is you can always see a label like "Lipton" hanging from one of their pockets.

This is quite true, comrade Tooo. But for purposes and matters pertaining to these protests, it's best to also have "UNION MADE" alongside that "Lipton" trademark.

Comrade Rooster, of course these imposters are sucking the phallus of Big Koch! They have to get their McDonald's money from somewhere. And what do you think attracts people like Fat Mikey to these events—besides an endless feeding trough at Old Country Buffet?

Union proles don't act, or look like this. They are civil, well-reasoned, dignified, and they clean up their messes after themselves!, unlike TEA BAGGERS who have no concern or respect for property—private or public! We all know TEA BAGGERS are crazy and insane. They are vitriolic and venomous; filled with hate and contempt for our Constitution and the Rule of Law. They always use slogans and references to Hitler (whom we all secretly admire as progressives). And if you need further proof, reeducate yourself by watching closely the video of the guy foaming at the mouth. Does a union 'thug' act like that? Do union proles "foam" at the mouth? No, they do not.

I rest my case.

It is good that we can always count on these self imposed idiots to make themselves out to be the hatemongers, we know they are. Just like at that silly Glenn Beck rally when they left all that mess on the grounds! Union peoples are the people of the peoples, always considerate, embracing free speech and diversity of thought.
beck rally.jpg

Yes, these are obviously righters, clinging to their Bibles and guns. They should all go to jail and pay for the damage they've caused!!

Here's a report of the damage these TEA BAGGERS have left in Madison.

"Via WITI TV, Madison:

It could cost as much as $7.5 million to repair damage protesters have done to the Capitol Building marble say officials in Madison. Fixing posters to the marble with tape and glue appears to have done the bulk of the damage.

During testimony Thursday, a representative from the Attorney General's office said a contractor estimated it would cost $500,000 to remove all of the posters and garbage. He says it would cost $6 million to restore the marble inside of the Capitol building and another $1 million to touch up the marble outside of the building.

Officials with the Department of Administration say the marble must be restored immediately. They say normally, tape isn't used on the walls of the Capitol by rule because of the historic nature of the building. Easels are normally used for signs."
~

Do you really believe the Koch brothers are going to cover this cost? Do you really believe they even care??? It was UNIONS who built this state capital. Do you really believe these are UNION people who are breaking and entering, littering and defacing, and leaving enough clean-up work to last the rest of the year for their unionized waste haulers to take care of? UNION people do not act like this! TEA BAGGERS DO!

Eyes Only

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH,

You are correct Comrade. I have information which has been until now highly classified. We have withheld this information as not to propagate widespread fear amongst the Party Loyal.

Ahem...These impostors and infiltrators are not even human. They are Bushinator machines created in Mexican sweatshops by little children. The earlier models with their cheap plastic skin were easy to spot. These newer models, with flesh and skin grown in the Cheney secret laboratories in Antarctica, are nearly impossible to detect.

Approach or interact with these cyborgs with extreme caution. They are programmed with all the hate and vehemence of the Reich Wing and will NOT STOP until every last Progressive is destroyed.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Eyes Only

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH,

You are correct Comrade. I have information which has been until now highly classified. We have withheld this information as not to propagate widespread fear amongst the Party Loyal.

Ahem...These impostors and infiltrators are not even human. They are Bushinator machines created in Mexican sweatshops by little children. The earlier models with their cheap plastic skin were easy to spot. These newer models, with flesh and skin grown in the Cheney secret laboratories in Antarctica, are nearly impossible to detect.

Approach or interact with these cyborgs with extreme caution. They are programmed with all the hate and vehemence of the Reich Wing and will NOT STOP until every last Progressive is destroyed.

Comrade Grigori,

I have confirmed your information with Laika and it is approved. I'm amazed at the level of technology that some of these robots, er cyborgs incorporate—that some can even foam at the mouth is quite convincing. But the one distinguishable feature they all must have is as Comrade Tooorisky stated: a "Lipton" tag with a "UNION MADE" trademark on it. For all the differences, there must be one unifying factor for the sake of the protests, that is "UNION MADE", and another unifying factor, that being TEA BAGGER attributes programmed into these new-breed robots, er cyborgs that makes then do the things they do.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Grigori E.R. wrote:Eyes Only

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH,

Comrade Grigori,

I have confirmed your information with Laika and it is approved. I'm amazed at the level of technology that some of these robots, er cyborgs incorporate—that some can even foam at the mouth is quite convincing. But the one distinguishable feature they all must have is as Comrade Tooorisky stated: a "Lipton" tag with a "UNION MADE" trademark on it. For all the differences, there must be one unifying factor for the sake of the protests, that is "UNION MADE", and another unifying factor, that being TEA BAGGER attributes programmed into these new-breed robots, er cyborgs that makes then do the things they do.

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH,

I fear that the Collective's use of the tea-bagger epithet has the potential of backfiring on us. As this screen-capture of a Right-Wing poster (to which I've added a cautionary note to the Collective) indicates, "Not All Tea-Baggers Are Created Equal."

--Kagan Gourmet

Mzz. Kagan Gourmet,

The use of the kkkorrect term, TEA BAGGER, is totally appropriate in the context of this post. It accurately describes those imposters who are pretending to be union 'thugs', trying to tarnish and smear the outstanding, unblemished reputations of legitimate unionized public sector workers, by acting most inappropriately at the Shakedown Protest Rally in Wisconsin.

I understand you are new here at the Collective™. I would strongly urge you to spend some quality time with the Orientation Training until you realize that we are all EQUAL here in the Collective™ some are more equal than others, and you'll learn that too with time. We don't alienate young voters here. We indoctrinate them. If you have any doubts about that just ask any unionized public school teacher, or college professor, of your choosing.

As for your reichwing poster trying to make a point about TEA BAGGERS not being equal, this too can easily be corrected: The woman in the poster is a blonde. We know blondes come from California. What do they do in California that the taxpayers are privileged to have to pay for? You got it: SEX CHANGES! And what would make this blonde Californian woman equal? A priapic STRAP-ON!or a more permanent addadictomy. She's just as equal as Bawney Fwank is when he's wearing his fake boobs (or are they real? Hard to tell). Since she isn't revealing her frontside in this poster, one must assume she is just as equal as the next guy.

But when all else fails, you must always ask: