Teabaggers is sooo stoopid

Comrades,

How dumb do they think we are? Here is some race traitor Uncle Tom at a Teabagger event and some Teabagger in the audience who actually thinks there is a second verse to our soon to be banned National Anthem.....pffft.........

Not afraid to admit it, my eyes got misty after watching this.........God Bless the Tea party movement and the folks standing up in it.

I know what you mean about the misty eyes Snoogie. I think it was just due to the fact that all good Progs are allergic to that song.

And now I gotta take some Benadryl before my nose starts to get runny from my watery eyes.

I had never heard and was unaware of the second verse. I was shocked and outraged at the imperialist undercurrent within it's message. Then, within my mind's eye, I substituted The Motherland™ for America and I was at peace once more. (Who knew old Marines were such song birds?) We must add vocal training to The People's army.

The Teabaggers are of being the outrage more and more each day. What to do with such peoples? They to create too much of the feeling of patrioticness. But I am of certainness that Dear Leader is in the many discussions with DOJ and Homeland Security to find way to be of the stopping such criminal activities. He soon to be rounding them up much like Japanese roundup when the WWII to be of happening.

Chills and tears. Thank God the Tea Partiers aren't letting the crisis that is BO go to waste.

Comrades!

I sense this Tea-Party Marine is on the verge of making you go weak-kneed in what should be your knee-jerk support for the Party Line and our Leader, Barack Obama. That Marine's powerful medicine requires us to self-administer our always effective physhological antidote.

Thus, I think you all need some musical therapy to return your minds, hearts and knees to the unflinching loyalty to, and service of, the Collective Good. I'm sure you've seen/heard it before, but it just can't be replayed enough:

--Thought-Crime Warden

off

In grammer school, Sister Regina once had us sing the whole Star Spangled Banner. Not an easy song for our changling voices.

The Star-Spangled Banner
—Francis Scott Key, 1814
O say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen thro' the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected, now shines on the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner: O, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever when free-men shall stand
Between their lov'd home and the war's desolation;
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Pow'r that hath made and preserv'd us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: “In God is our trust!”
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:off

In grammer school, Sister Regina once had us sing the whole Star Spangled Banner. Not an easy song for our changling voices.
Mrs. Al Czarweary,

Even though your post says you're "off," you are right "on" target. Furthermore, singing the verse sung by the Tea-Party Marine is to Leftists what garlic is to vampires. It makes them run for the dark to avoid the light.

--KOOK

This is the problem with not having people educbacated in our glorious 'public government' run shcool systems. They start thinkn on their own. THIS MUST BE STOPPED.

Besided besides we know Papa Bama is all da'god we need!!

And besides again, just like that ObamACORN woman said, too much educbacation is a bad thang!

Ah Ha, Mrs. Al, good work we have caught them in their own deceit. It is the 4th verse and not the second. Is there no end to their falsehoods. I knew we could not trust them. This is what we must, as main stream media, focus upon. (Someone said it was the second verse, I'm sure of it.)