Ted Kennedy's NecroProxy

Comrades, I just heard that Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick will introduce a plan to ensure Comrade Kennedy's NecroProxy will continue to be cast in the US Senate.

It is believed Governor Patrick will officially proclaim Senator Kennedy to still be alive, and will send a cardboard cutout of Kennedy to the Senate. This will make two lifeless cardboard Senators from Massachusetts, the other of course being Comrade Kerry.

The NecroProxy for Senator Kennedy will automatically be assumed to have voted the usual progressive line, and will regularly introduce progressive bills, using a special computer program developed by MIT. This program will randomly string together prog causes, and the usual thousand page incomprehensible language used by the US Senate in it's bills. It is hoped that this will allow Senator Kennedy to continue being a shining progressive star well into the 21st Century.

Despite the untimely death of Senator Kennedy's physical body (which I'm told will be embalmed and put on display in a special mausoleum) we can now take deep comfort in the fact that his NecroProxy will soldier on for our glorious cause!

Comrade Colonel wrote:

It is believed Governor Patrick will officially proclaim Senator Kennedy to still be alive, and will send a cardboard cutout of Kennedy to the Senate. This will make two lifeless cardboard Senators from Massachusetts, the other of course being Comrade Kerry.

Who is this "Comrade Kerry"? Never heard of him...

Thank Marx that the Chairman will soon be sufficiently drunk and wasted to take on the duties of Kenedy. As for me.... my heart is nearly broken...

Image from the strain of dancing all day after hearing the news of the Swimmer's demise. Perhaps now the Kopecne family can have a little closure. I have said for years that I would dance the day that traitorous murderer died, and it is a shame I have had to wait so long. People talk of their memories of Ted.... all I can imagine is the thoughts Mary Jo was having as that car filled with water, and perhaps her last sight was seeing the Swimmer's feet as they tread water away from her, never to be seen again... as he goes on to 47 years in the "most august" Senate.