Teenaged Commisarka Pinkie film footage...

Pinkies technique has improved dramatically over time...

Ivan... if I were you I'd lay low for a while!
Pinkie has a weird accent doesn't she!

It doesn't matter if this girl planned this, or not. Video shows she was shoveled in the head. Period. It's interesting how peoples viewpoints say she was faking it and just wanted to be famous. Let's see. Who was trying to be famous? The shoveler or the shovelee?

Maybe both! A conspiracy? Who give a rap?

Pinkie is always on point, Oleg says so, so that's good enough for me.

That was no shovel, Comrades.

I'm still wearing my Amercan-made hard hat underneath this Russian fur cap, so I feel safe in saying this: Pinkie does not wield a shovel. She wields a spade.

Shovels have a square nose and are used to clean manure out of barns, snow from sidewalks, and so forth. Spades have a pointed tip and are used to dig for beets, excavate mass graves, etc.

That item leaning against the wall in the picture that Comrade Putout posted above -- THAT is a shovel.

However, since it is not Politically Korrect to call a spade a spade... we'll have to keep referring to it as a shovel. Until the Current Truth changes.

So... Carry On. I'll be out behind tractor barn #2, inspecting the test plot of Global Warming-resistant beets that our scientists are developing.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:That was no shovel, Comrades.

I'm still wearing my Amercan-made hard hat underneath this Russian fur cap, so I feel safe in saying this: [highlight=#ffff00]Pinkie does not wield a shovel. [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]She wields a spade[/highlight].

Shovels have a square nose and are used to clean manure out of barns, snow from sidewalks, and so forth. Spades have a pointed tip and are used to dig for beets, excavate mass graves, etc.

That item leaning against the wall in the picture that Comrade Putout posted above -- THAT is a shovel.

However, since it is not Politically Korrect to call a spade a spade... we'll have to keep referring to it as a shovel. Until the Current Truth changes.

So... Carry On. I'll be out behind tractor barn #2, inspecting the test plot of Global Warming-resistant beets that our scientists are developing.

And sometimes an "entrenching tool"...

Graveyard Craptek.jpg