Terrorist Behead Wrong Man

It appears that the terrorists have beheaded one of their allies by mistake. The fog of jihad is thick comrades. "Friendly fire cutting" is an unfortunate reality.

Al Qaeda-linked rebels apologize after beheading wrong man, report says

The terrorist pronounced "gorilla" incorrectly so I accidentally misspelled it.

Such an act can only take place with the blessings of Allah. He had to be a thought criminal at the least.

Damn good thing Allah is so understanding. Folks make mistakes, simple as that. Allah also must give Comrade Obama a big pass on the 11 million unborn children murdered during his reign in the USSA?

Just a few random thought fragments:

1) Might a shaved head serve as a deterrent against beheading? The beheader would have more difficulty displaying the head without its convenient hairy handle.

2) It appears from the story that certain Islamic men have psychic powers enabling them to read the thoughts of the dead: "Omar al-Qahtani, a spokesman for the Islamic State of Iraq, said [highlight=#ffff00]Fares thought[/highlight] he had been captured by pro-Assad Shia fighters and asked them to kill him."

3) Question: Do they have oak trees over there?

Silly walrus, children have feelings! And in the future, use caution about second-guessing the CHOICE of all those poor womyns being punished for the irresponsibility of men who did not have adequate healthcare.

If you like your head, you can keep your head. Period.

My mistake Comrade Tovarichi, I do not know what got into me. I think it was the cheap potato vodka talking.

It's Bushitler and the Rethuglikkkans who let these men folk continue to get away with their insensitivity to party womyns. All hail The Obama (PBUH).

At least they were man enough to apologize. And just think about the razzing they must be taking from the other jihadist rebel groups. They'll be chuckling over this one at many a jihadist reunion down the road.

Time to sign up on the AllahCare.gov site for a free (subsidized) replacement!
Headless1.jpg

AllahuBug.jpg
I just wonder if they were successful with the Superglue.

Somehow I keep seeing a jihadist version of the guy from MIB...

Not being wise in these things, I wonder: does he get virgins?; and, if so, does he get his, or the ones that were going to go to the guy he was mistaken for?

Virgins1.jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:Not being wise in these things, I wonder: does he get virgins?; and, if so, does he get his, or the ones that were going to go to the guy he was mistaken for?

The attachment Virgins1.jpg is no longer available
images1.jpg
download (2).jpg
Because Allah is a just & fair prophet, the mistaken victim would be entitled to his allotment of virgins, plus the virgins designated for the original intended Hadji...When the original guy finally gets the chop, well he's just shit outta luck ain't he??

Anyer Marx wrote:Not being wise in these things, I wonder: does he get virgins?; and, if so, does he get his, or the ones that were going to go to the guy he was mistaken for?

Oh, he'll get his, all right! And just see how eager they all are:

Oh baby oh baby.... (Obvious hump remarks insert here)

I'm shocked it took so long for someone to ask the obvious question, but I'll go ahead and do it:

At this point, what difference does it make?

INGSOC wrote:I'm shocked it took so long for someone to ask the obvious question, but I'll go ahead and do it:

At this point, what difference does it make?
When you say "point" comrade, do you mean point in time, or the point of Mohammad's knife??

I am pleased that the photo of the wrongly beheaded is blurred out to protect the innocent. Praise Allah.

"oops" spelled any other way still has Obama in it. . . . I am thinking there is a message in that but I am not sure what it is, just yet.

Fraulein, I assume that that oval "OOPS" bumpersticker will be available soon?

Comrade R.O.C.K., I am afraid the oopsie bumper sticker will not be coming from the gulag, for as known, dear leader does not make oopsies. But I am thinking in honor of Obamacare that "If you like your head, you can keep your head. Period." (courtesy of Red Menace), will be available a week after obamacare web site is up and running!!