Terrorist Scoffs at New TSA Procedures

Saleh Tariq Khalid or 'Sally' as he is known to his Al Queda friends scoffs at the new pat down and body scanning procedures recently instituted in the United States. In e-mails posted on Jihadi websites and translated by intelligence agencies. Sally paints a picture of a terrorist who not only thinks the new procedures will not deter him or his like minded buddies in his terrorist cell, but actually is looking forward to the new rules. "Think about that handsome man in uniform putting his hands and your privates, talk about heaven on earth, Allah be praised" Sally posted on one of e-mail missives.

Sally lamented the fact that in the past he would not be profiled for any special hands on treatment by airport security or the United States government out of fear of offending Muslim sensibilities, but now with the new rules he is going to get the full treatment just like any other 89 year old American granny would. " I always thought it sucked that just because I was a young single Muslim with all those passport stamps from Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan in it that you would think I could at least have a pat down by those male hunks in the TSA, but no just waived right on through each and every time while that 12 year old American boy on my flight gets the full feel-up treatment," Sally posted in one of his e-mails.

Saleh 'Sally' Tariq Khalid really looking forward his trip to the airport now

Sally also stated " Those infidel Americans are really dumb if they think the threat of a full naked body search by another man on me is some sort of deterrent, but I'm glad the new rules are in place why should those straight law abiding Americans have a monopoly on all the fun". Intelligence officials refused to comment on the e-mail traffic by Sally and only stated that they were bending over backwards to ensure all passengers will now be getting the same treatment before being allowed to board their flights.

[in the words of the late Mrs. Al]
The solution is very simple infidels. The TSA must hire mooslim womenz in burkas to do the touching and feeling of mooslim women travelers.

The Iraqi military has such touching females for when they are to be searching mooslim womenz passing through checkpoints. No mooslim women may object to this.

And it also gives our touching womenz the opportunity to infiltrate behind the lines of the enemies and gather intel on their security measures (and maybe leave a bomb or two).

[OFF]
Here's a touching video...

Comrades,

Where is the foul here?

The pedophiles of the TSA only manhandled the boy and removed some of his clothing. Is this not one of their dreams? Do they not all belong to NAMBLA? As long as their dues are current, I see no problem here.The boy could have been one of the famous Middle Eastern explosive in you rectum bomb mules.

my my my, Saleh Tariq Khalid is one of those real 'fancy' dressers, is he . . . she not? I would hate to disappoint him . . . her, but I do not think they are patting and feeling up Mooslimics, so as not to offend. But, if Saleh wants to drop by Comrade Buffoons abode, I hear he is willing to do the deed.

Our Party Intelligentsia is BRILLIANT!!!

This is the only Abrahamic religion where homosexuals can go to heaven by merely acting out their desires and blowing up non-members of opposing religions.

Saleh 'Sally' Tariq Khalid can have a dildo of C-4 inserted up his nether-regions, and no TSA electronic scanner can see it, nor any horny TSA molester can detect it by standard groping procedures.

One might say that this is devilishly brilliant Image.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Saleh Tariq Khalid or 'Sally' as he is known to his Al Queda friends scoffs at the new pat down and body scanning procedures recently instituted in the United States. In e-mails posted on Jihadi websites and translated by intelligence agencies. Sally paints a picture of a terrorist who not only thinks the new procedures will not deter him or his like minded buddies in his terrorist cell, but actually is looking forward to the new rules. "Think about that handsome man in uniform putting his hands and your privates, talk about heaven on earth, Allah be praised" Sally posted on one of e-mail missives.

Sally lamented the fact that in the past he would not be profiled for any special hands on treatment by airport security or the United States government out of fear of offending Muslim sensibilities, but now with the new rules he is going to get the full treatment just like any other 89 year old American granny would. " I always thought it sucked that just because I was a young single Muslim with all those passport stamps from Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan in it that you would think I could at least have a pat down by those male hunks in the TSA, but no just waived right on through each and every time while that 12 year old American boy on my flight gets the full feel-up treatment," Sally posted in one of his e-mails.

Saleh 'Sally' Tariq Khalid really looking forward his trip to the airport now

Sally also stated " Those infidel Americans are really dumb if they think the threat of a full naked body search by another man on me is some sort of deterrent, but I'm glad the new rules are in place why should those straight law abiding Americans have a monopoly on all the fun". Intelligence officials refused to comment on the e-mail traffic by Sally and only stated that they were bending over backwards to ensure all passengers will now be getting the same treatment before being allowed to board their flights.
Comrades,There is something "statistically abnormal" about the white outfit and the purple shoes!It is like a green headed woodpecker.

Just looks like an everyday scene in the mission district.