Thank you Charlie Hebdo for feeding our children

Like mother birds, Charlie Hebdo feed our youth through the mouth as support grew for the company. We thank them for their sacrifice and loss of lunch. Do be careful still with those cartoons, they could hurt someone really badly.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Like mother birds, Charlie Hebdo feed our youth through the mouth as support grew for the company. We thank them for their sacrifice and loss of lunch. Do be careful still with those cartoons, they could hurt someone really badly.

A few more days of sobbing, candle lighting, stuffed bear placement, and mugging for selfies with the assembled multitude, and the gastric contractions will subside - I assure you. Already the rationalizations, explanations, and excuses are bubbling up from scrap heap of TV talking heads (those still attached to bodies) and know-nothing hand wringers - “Ohh..., those poor underprivileged Muslim youth, <sob> segregated, herded into ghettos like cattle, hopeless, futureless, wishing only a hug and a few kind words of encouragement, to blossom forth and demonstrate their kind, loving, charitable, inherently productive natures as members of our diverse global community.” <sniff>

Captain Craptek wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:Like mother birds, Charlie Hebdo feed our youth through the mouth as support grew for the company. We thank them for their sacrifice and loss of lunch. Do be careful still with those cartoons, they could hurt someone really badly.

A few more days of sobbing, candle lighting, stuffed bear placement, and mugging for selfies with the assembled multitude, and the gastric contractions will subside - I assure you. Already the rationalizations, explanations, and excuses are bubbling up from scrap heap of TV talking heads (those still attached to bodies) and know-nothing hand wringers - “Ohh..., those poor underprivileged Muslim youth, <sob> segregated, herded into ghettos like cattle, hopeless, futureless, wishing only a hug and a few kind words of encouragement, to blossom forth and demonstrate to all their kind, loving, charitable, inherently productive natures as members of our diverse global community.” <sniff>
Allahu Akbar! BOOM! There is a solution to this and it doesn't involve group hugs...........

How about a deep, abandoned mine shaft as a meeting spot for disaffected Muslim youth and progressive social workers? You know, a place to gather for conversation and the exchange of explosive new ideas?

Captain Craptek wrote:How about a deep, abandoned mine shaft as a meeting spot for disaffected Muslim youth and progressive social workers? You know, a place to gather for conversation and the exchange of explosive new ideas?

You may have just stumbled upon a progressive expression of exuberant youthful desires to experiment with explosive chemicals, Comrade Craptek.

I must admit, I had a penchant for exploding all manner of matter, when I was a budding proletariat. That matter never included myself, of course, but other cultures must be respected.

However, if we can amalgamate the useful youthful exuberance, the culture, the explosives, the youth workers and the never ending need for energy resources, a mine shaft could certainly be an appropriate space to explore the possibilities of how we may release social tension and expand energy production, at the same time.

We could call it the "Jobs for Jihadis" Program.

We can work on the details but I'm sure you get the basic concept.

Captain Craptek wrote:

A few more days of sobbing, candle lighting, stuffed bear placement, and mugging for selfies with the assembled multitude, and the gastric contractions will subside - I assure you. Already the rationalizations, explanations, and excuses are bubbling up from scrap heap of TV talking heads (those still attached to bodies) and know-nothing hand wringers - “Ohh..., those poor underprivileged Muslim youth, <sob> segregated, herded into ghettos like cattle, hopeless, futureless, wishing only a hug and a few kind words of encouragement, to blossom forth and demonstrate to all their kind, loving, charitable, inherently productive natures as members of our diverse global community.” <sniff>
Let's all wear a sign to show the political class we support being silent, unarmed victims: KILL ME NOW!

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Let's all wear a sign to show the political class we support being silent, unarmed victims: KILL ME NOW!

Yes! I'll make the signs - bring me some former "Human Shields" for a quick field test!

How does one say "The One" in French? For Dear Leader's sign (or hashtag).

Herr Lurkeroffen wrote:How does one say "The One" in French? For Dear Leader's sign (or hashtag).

I believe the word is merde