Thanks0bama Redistribution Day

"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Hopey-Changey Thanks0bama Redistribution Day, Comrades!

We have much to be thankful to Lord Caesar 0bama for indeed! Thanks be to Him, the KKKapitalist Goose that laid the Golden Eggs is choked and will be cooked for most equal redistribution among us Progs The People™!

Yes, Hopey-Changey Thanks0bama Redistribution Day is a bit longer title than the former KKKapitalist “Thanksgiving Day”, but that is correctly expected when our Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ Government increases efficiency.

Plus, it more accurately reflects what we're really celebrating.

Dead_Golden_Goose.jpg

The Golden-Egg laying Goose is Choked (and will soon be cooked in place of Big Bird)

Image Image
During Thanksgiving, as American toiling masses traditionally give thanks to the government for what it has distributed to them, all conscientious members of community are required to experience the following emotions:

(a) deep gratitude to the government for letting them live;
(b) utter unworthiness compared to the magnanimity of the state;
(c) everlasting guilt for consuming what they have not produced, as well as for not giving back to the community according to their abilities.

If you do not experience said emotions, you are not a conscientious member of community and shall be disposed of according to the Party Manual (Page 894, Paragraph 5) with all your belongings confiscated by the state and redistributed to the more worthy members according to their needs.

Report your Thanksgiving feelings here.

Have A Glorious Progressive Thanksgiving!
(It's mandatory)
Red Square
Director of Unanimity

Comrade Director of Unanimity, look at me!

This really isn't a rictus grin.

This grin is genuine.

I'm happy.

Happy happy happy!

And I'm full of gratitude, unworthiness, and everlasting guilt!

And now, a message from our sponsor:

All your happiness are belong to us. For great Unanimity!

We must always remember the plight of the most needy every
Hopey-Changey Thanks0bama Redistribution Day!

michael moore 1 percent warrior.jpg