The 2nd Immaculation of the "ONE" (PBUH)

obama-2nd immaculation.jpg
Comrades - Comradettes - Its:

It is with a gayful heart that I, Shovel having been bestowed this great honor with a sizeable bribe, release unto to the collective the "official" devotion of the fast approaching
2nd Glorious coming Immaculation of the ONE.
(PBUH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DgYMY ... r_embedded

You now have 16 of Gaia's days to commit it to memory or else and be ready to chant it in unison when you see the rainbow farting unicorn que no matter how far out in the beet fields you are. (Reference: The HOLEY HOPEY - SURAH 666)

The "ONE" (PBUH) is also graciously accepting other ideas for proper worship from his flock until midnight on 1/20. There could be a free extra page of the Times by your dacha's waste relief hole for the most equal submission!

ALL GLORY BE UNTO THE "ONE" (PBUH)

What really pisses me off about this surly smelly hippie chick is not that she want to live off other people's money or the waste of whatever fluid that her 16 oz. cup will not hold but that she's is wearing my RayBans.

The девица is mocking Dear Leader! I knew this would happen and warned the collective...but no action was taken to silence her and "her kind". I denounce her! When, comrades, WHEN will we move Forward! to the purges necessary to complete the People's Glorious Revolution? My shovel stands at the ready!