The Ahhhhhhhhh...Moment. New Obama Messiah Evidence!

Comrades,

It is with great honor to The Party(TM) that I present this secret party new found picture. No more shall we hear incredulous comments from those evil KKKapitalist Rethuglicans! Here comrades, is proof positive of The One's glorious birth and his comradeship with many of The Party(TM) leaders.

From Right to Left:

1) Comrade Michael Much Moore, our Trihn T Mihn Ha of party propaganda. Comrade Moore has done more for The Party(TM) than that "Triumph of The Will" hack Leni Riefenstahl did for that kulak kraut Comrade Hitler.

2) Comrade Harry Kerry Reid, our great leader of Solar Desert Deluxe Green Synergy(TM), Comrade Reid will soon put Hier Gore's inovations into effect across the great deserts of the (spit) Battle Born State: Nevada and create Solar Glory for all the western USSA!

3) Dear Leader The Obamamessiah! See comrades! Just look at how Dear Leader is so collective! He reaches out in a messianic stretch to our other saviours! It is The Obamamessiah, comrades, that holds our world together. All Hail The One!

4) Comrade Nansky Peloski, our dear leader of The House of cards... when Comrade Pelosi speaks The House follows closely, or else!

It is glorious day comrades! Now that we have this evidence, we can send all those evil KKKapitalist Rethuglicans to the re-education camps right away! Glorious Comrades!

All Hail The One!

Hank the Lib
With the way the United States of Entitlement is going it will not be long before the government even offers crap for free…and people take them up on the offer.

Chris: Hey did you hear Barack Obama is giving away free crap?
Hank: Really? Sweet! Where do I get some?
Chris: No, he's giving away actual crap.
Hank: Oh you mean the 2010 GM cars.
Chris: No, Obama is giving away crap in a paper bag for free to every American.
Hank: Hmmm. But it is free right?
Chris: Yes Hank but it is poop, feces. It's frigging excrement in a bag!
Hank: But it's free.
Chris: So basically, no matter what they are offering, as long as the government is doling it out for free you want it?
Hank: Sounds about right.
Chris: Maybe you should try for more than one bag of crap.
Hank: Dude that's a great idea!
Chris: I've even heard that if you ask them they will deliver it to your house and set the bag on fire on your porch.
Hank: And it's still free right?
Chris: *Sigh* Yes Hank, still free.
Hank: Awesome! I can't wait for my free burning bag of feces.
Chris: I can't wait for this nightmare to end.
Hank: What was that Chris?
Chris: Nothing, just wishful thinking.
Hank: Was that free too?
Chris: Yes, courtesy of Barack Obama and the liberals.
Hank: Wow the Democrats are awesome.
Chris: Awesome like a premature ejaculation.
Hank: What?
Chris: Nothing.

Ahhh... shitey diapers. This one needs a tag line...