The Alt-Right's Tools for Intolerance

Visitors-2.jpg

New documents brought to light by an investigative watchdog group show that immigrants preparing to enter the U.S. had to undergo “cultural bias” training in 2016 by a group known for advocating strong immigration measures.

The Immigrant Reform Institute uncovered the documents through a Freedom of Information Act request. The documents revealed many immigrants and refugees were forced to attended a three-day “Tools for Tolerance” seminar put on by the Heritage Foundation in Los Angeles earlier this year.

During the training, immigrants were instructed to develop “greater cultural awareness” and to “recognize their own inherent cultural biases.” According to the documents, part of the workshop entailed “examining issues of stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination in a historical and contemporary context” and building the “high levels of trust” required “across boundaries of
cultures and religions.”

The "Tools for Tolerance" seminar also discussed how immigrants and refugees can transform themselves from “Invaders to Neighbors” in the eyes of Americans. Program managers of "Tools for Tolerance" seminars insist they are experts on “cultural diversity” and “bias based policing” and claim to have taught hundreds of seminars specifically on immigration.

Immigrant representative Sarah Saldana complained that the real goal of the seminar was to “force people of color to change the way they see and see the way they change.”

In a related story Sarah Saldana expressed the opposite view. Confusing, isn't it?

This whole time I thought the Flinstone were from another era, not another country. How intolerant and unenlightened I have been. Much work still needs to be done to suppress my white privilege.

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 1.07.32 AM.png

Comrade El Presidente,

Never fear. Feel free to express your intolerance. We four-leggers have PETA to protect us!

ElPresidente-gif-2.gif

PETA protection?

that's like a good condiment that only makes the inevitable more enjoyable!

I see no reason why these poor invaders refugees have to be put through a course like this... Their own cultures are so superior to our own western practices!

Image-xx.JPG

That's a classic example of a modern Trojan Horse. Now. I'm scared!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:PETA protection?

that's like a good condiment that only makes the inevitable more enjoyable!

[OFF]

The only PETA I'll ever be a part of:

PETA.jpg

Other Ivan, you got WAY too much sauce on those ribs. Little salt, dash of vinegar, and let the meat and the smoke do most of the talking.

But I always like a few ribs with my BBQ sauce!

***ALERT***

An imposter has penetrated the safe space of the People's Cube and is impersonating Commisarka Pinkie, who would never agree with any opinion or preference of myself (Ivan the Stakhanovets). Read with caution.

We now return to our regular progressive programming...

Are you sure I'm an imposter, Ivan the Stakhanovets? There's only one way to find out, you know.

WHACK!!!

How 'bout that? You still think an imposter made your jawbone come out the back of your head like that, and still leave your bicuspids, and only your bicuspids, intact?

Go ahead and have some more BBQ sauce. That's all you'll be able to eat until Obamacare can put you back together again.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Ooo, that Pinkie is a saucy wench!

Comrade Betinov - You win the extra beet ration for the day!!

- SK

It's clear that shovel is the real Pinkie.

And she likes barbecue sauce! Just like me!

This could be the start of something wonderful, like a trashy romance novel, I hope...
tovaricho.jpg

I was incredulous when [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] wrote:
This could be the start of something wonderful, like a trashy romance novel, I hope...

Ivan... how many beers did you have before that last photo session?!

If you showed up at my hovel looking like that I'll tell you what that would be the start of... an ass kicking!

You are sexy as hell, sir!
Image .
I use this image of you regularly... I tweak as necessary.

The lovely and sexy Comrade Putout wrote: If you showed up at my hovel looking like that I'll tell you what that would be the start of... an ass kicking!

Ivan The Cube Maker wrote:
The lovely and sexy Comrade Putout wrote: If you showed up at my hovel looking like that I'll tell you what that would be the start of... an ass kicking!

If Ivan showed up looking like this - what could you do??

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan The Cube Maker wrote:

If Ivan showed up looking like this - what could you do??

Congratulate him for starting his transition.

But Ivan usually shows up at my place looking something like this.

Here he's documenting the 'proper' way to replace a toilet paper roll.

Sorry I'm late for the discussion. Let me guide you back to the topic.

Speaking of separating the ribs from the sauce, I often wind up using the napkin to wipe off the filthy brown muck from the tasty meat.

On occasion, I also request that I be served the ribs and the flies separately, if possible.

Thinking about it, I concluded that tolerance and multiculturalism are like a mix of BBQ ribs with house flies - two completely different meals and are best served separately.

[img]/images/Tolerance_Multiculturalism_Road_Sign.jpg[/img]

I use this image of you regularly... I tweak as necessary.

Did you mean "twerk" as necessary?

image.jpeg

Kanyetyan wrote:Did you mean "twerk" as necessary?
There is NO WAY that little skinny body could 'make it clap'. If this was a serious representation of 'twerking', that head would be on a 350+ poundage body.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Kanyetyan wrote:Did you mean "twerk" as necessary?
There is NO WAY that little skinny body could 'make it clap'. If this was a serious representation of 'twerking', that head would be on a 350+ poundage body.
image.png
Twerkklypuff?

Paddle Ivan... PADDLE!!

(Kanyetyan is a hungry Russian bear!)

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets [color=#000000]tried to lure me onto the rotisserie skewer when he[/color][/color] wrote:It's too easy!

Golly - I was hoping to attend but,... ahh...my beets need tending. Sorry. Maybe next year.

Ivan... I see you bought some squirrel swag from their website.

(We need a better image of you so we can really make fun of you!!)