"The Arrival" of Truth

Comrades,

The other day I happened to mount my bicycle-generator to pedal enough current to flip on the TV to watch whatever was on. Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be The Arrival of Truth from 1996!

Not only does the movie star Charlie Sheen as the genius he is, playing the role of an astronomy genius, he uncovers a conspiracy involving ETs and, well, everyone. The space aliens provide government and Big Business with technology. They adopt human features and pass as humans and move to Third World countries with lax environmental and labor laws to build businesses beneath which are giant factories that pump out CO2 to globally warm. The aliens are from a warmer planet and thus need to warm up Earth to feel homey.

As one alien working for JPL notes, "We're going to do in 10 years (i.e., greenhouse-gas Gaia) what will take you 100!"

For some reason, Charlie is upset and thwarts their plans.

However, the movie has everything we want: evil Big Business, eradication of humans, support for AGW, denouncing of lax environmental and labor laws, and uncovering collusion between Big Business, government, and truly illegal aliens.

Comrades, make sure The Arrival arrives in your DVD player and politicians' mailboxes!

Chucky must have been persuaded by filthy lucre into making this movie with such a repugnant theme. Maybe it was while he was in a drunken state or in the midst of beating his wife gal pal? I'm sure he regents partaking in such a movie, by now. Evil Big Business, eradication of humans, support for AGW, denouncing of lax environmental and labor laws, and uncovering collusion between Big Business, government, and truly illegal aliens is what Progressive's are all about and we know, from reading Chucky police report/rap sheet that dear Chuck is a true compatriot.

One can clearly see the compassion oozing from his eyes.

I see that that movie was made very shortly after the passing of the Hale Bopp Comet. I have always suspected that Hale Bopp was occupied by schismatic Scientologists. No doubt their souls invaded earth and settled into some very advanced people.

Anyone that they touched would be a lightworker. Mr. Sheen is a lightworker. And of course His Awesome Zeroness is a Lightworker too, if we are to believe <a href="https://articles.sfgate.com/2008-06-06/ ... sident">Mr. Mark Moonbat Morford.</a> I warn you, though; these two paragraphs are not for the faint of heart.
Moonbat Mark Morford wrote:Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers who, once Obama gets into office, will suddenly turn from perky optimists to vile soul-sucking lobbyist whores, with Obama as their suddenly evil, cackling overlord.

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

[ off ]WTF is it with the letter <i>m</i>? Mark Morford, Moonbat Mikael the Minnesota Mime, Mean Mike Malloy the Moaning Moonbat...

<OFF>

"Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence "

SUPER HURLES

Fraulein, I myself always keep a link to Moonbat Mark Morford's scintillating columns. Half of the time he has me laughing so hard that I hurt and the other half of the time I don't need to take my fiber supplement.

Google his name and you'll see some interesting pix.

Comrades,

I think the Farce is strong in this young master Marford.

I'm overcome by the intensity of Charlie's stare. He reminds me of another fellow traveler named Charlie and whose last name began with an M....what was it...MANSON!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Fraulein, I myself always keep a link to Moonbat Mark Morford's scintillating columns. Half of the time he has me laughing so hard that I hurt and the other half of the time I don't need to take my fiber supplement.

Google his name and you'll see some interesting pix.

I will give it a go (no pun intended). Anything is better than those horse sized supplement's or canned beets.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:I see that that movie was made very shortly after the passing of the Hale Bopp Comet. I have always suspected that Hale Bopp was occupied by schismatic Scientologists. No doubt their souls invaded earth and settled into some very advanced people.

Anyone that they touched would be a lightworker. Mr. Sheen is a lightworker. And of course His Awesome Zeroness is a Lightworker too, if we are to believe <a href="https://articles.sfgate.com/2008-06-06/ ... sident">Mr. Mark Moonbat Morford.</a> I warn you, though; these two paragraphs are not for the faint of heart.
Moonbat Mark Morford wrote:Dismiss it all you like, but I've heard from far too many enormously smart, wise, spiritually attuned people who've been intuitively blown away by Obama's presence - not speeches, not policies, but sheer presence - to say it's just a clever marketing ploy, a slick gambit carefully orchestrated by hotshot campaign organizers who, once Obama gets into office, will suddenly turn from perky optimists to vile soul-sucking lobbyist whores, with Obama as their suddenly evil, cackling overlord.

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.

[ off ]WTF is it with the letter <i>m</i>? Mark Morford, Moonbat Mikael the Minnesota Mime, Mean Mike Malloy the Moaning Moonbat...

We should all strive to feel gooey. Not until we are joined in a collective to the point of feeling gooey should we quit striving to make all progs equal, and equally gooey, for that matter. Oooh, just looking at Dear Leader's face makes me want to vomit slime things up.

Leninka wrote: Oooh, just looking at Dear Leader's face makes me want to vomit slime things up.

I believe that's Soylent Green, dear.

I must confess that I enjoyed looking at Obambi's face during his health-care summit when the Rethuglicans completely and totally waxed him. I was listening to Mean Mike Malloy the Moaning Moonbat who was shrieking about the Republipuke's complete lack of bipartisanship.

And I quite agree. Obaby knew that if he just worked his look he'd get them to drop one wing, and fly around him in a circle, panting. But the Pukes just didn't do it. And Obambi got that Blue-Screen-of-TelePrompTer-Death look in his eyes and he kept on making expressions and gestures to show just how with it he was, but betraying that he was completely and totally out of his depth with no idea of what was going on.

Tough I suppose to get to the most powerful position on earth by just your look and then have the look fail. As for me, I've never had a look so I always surprise people, but the other way.