The Bailout and Bigger Rakes

POLL: How would you prefer to collect your airdropped cash?

Poll ended at 12/31/2008, 1:43 am

With a rake
0%
With a more equal rake
0%
With a HandyVac
13%
With a reverse huff and a reverse puff
0%
With some illegal aliens who get 10%
13%
With political pull that lets me put a big net of fine weave under the bomb bay doors
75%

TOTAL VOTES: 8

Comrades,

The reactionary Fred Thompson has managed to continue faking his existence and dares to mock Party leaders and their ever-changing plans, the "ever-changing" showing how quickly they react on our behalf to change, quicker than any glass-eyed capitalist pig, I can tell you.

Anyway, this Thompson says one plan to get the economy going is to increase government debt then drop cash across the country by airplane. He admits it has potential but notes that some people have bigger rakes than others and is thus not fair.

It seems that we are winning, comrades, when even a reactionary like Thompson acknowledges the need for equality in backbreaking labor implements. He sees the unassailable wisdom in eliminating the "I've got a bigger rake than you" suffering we all experience daily.

Comrades~

I am overjoyed that this Thompson fellow has finally seen the light of our Messiah's economic program!

I plan to install lights around the NY gulag so that the MONEY balloon drop will not miss this collective. I will also order new shovels for all for the Winter Solstice (I will need snow shovels, of course). Every prole will pay double, perhaps triple what the shovels are worth.

Once the money is received, (will come directly to me to distribute, naturally) I will instruct all to spend immediately, down to the last penny. I myself, will insist that everyone doubles down to maximize profits, and if I find out that anyone dares to save, they will pay dearly!

SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD!
YES WE CAN!

Che' Gourmet

Che Gourmet wrote:Comrades~

I am overjoyed that this Thompson fellow has finally seen the light of our Messiah's economic program!

I plan to install lights around the NY gulag so that the MONEY balloon drop will not miss this collective. I will also order new shovels for all for the Winter Solstice (I will need snow shovels, of course). Every prole will pay double, perhaps triple what the shovels are worth.

Once the money is received, (will come directly to me to distribute, naturally) I will instruct all to spend immediately, down to the last penny. I myself, will insist that everyone doubles down to maximize profits, and if I find out that anyone dares to save, they will pay dearly!

SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD!
YES WE CAN!

Che' Gourmet

Sorry about the double post. I tried to delete the second one and was told there was no such post?????
Che' Gourmet

Comrade Che Gourmet,

I too have encountered the dread content-that-disappears post. My guess is you are using a Mac. When you post something, among all the tools and buttons for italics and such, in the upper right corner there's something like Word/RTF. Depending on setting A or B, the input varies some. I find certain browsers can handle only one of the two with the result that content vanishes.

Che Gourmet wrote:Sorry about the double post. I tried to delete the second one and was told there was no such post?????
Che' Gourmet

Yo G!

*turns up TV AND radio*turns on bathroom fan*turns on water faucets*flushes toilet*

[WHISPERS] Your post is marked as a "non-post?" Is your phone tapped? Are you scheduled for "re-education?" Keep a sharp eye on your street, lock the door, GET TO A SAFE HOUSE NOW!

I have said too much.

Comrade Che Gourmet,

Danger though it is to write the expression, come to think of it, your double posting proves your redoubled-dedication to the cause!

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:I have said too much.

Comrade CtGM,

But you have not rapped enough, homie! To quote Flavor Flav, "What time is it?"

It ain't Miller time, it's firing line time!