The Black Suit

blacksuit.png
“Get a black suit and just freeload, problem it's too God damned late now even to be any of the things I never wanted to be.” ― William Gaddis, JR

"When you fail at everything you've tried - and you've tried everything - learn to barter the goods and talents of the successful." -- Captain Craptek

Would that be an "Empty™ " black suit? And why does it have to be black?

Captain Craptek wrote:"When you fail at everything you've tried - and you've tried everything - learn to barter the goods and talents of the successful." -- Captain Craptek
Yes! Capitalism, in the form of Verizon et al, will save our noble People's Healthcare™ and our collective butts from disaster.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Personally, I wouldn't touch the computer code for the ObamaCare™ website with a barge pole.

Captain Craptek wrote:"When you fail at everything you've tried - and you've tried everything - learn to barter the goods and talents of the successful." -- Captain Craptek
"nothing worse for a man than failing at something that wasn't worth doing in the first place..."--William Gaddis, A Frolic of His Own

Fhalkyn wrote:
Capt. Commie wrote:Would that be an "Empty™ " black suit? And why does it have to be black?
I dunno. Could be closet racism... *wink wink nudge nudge*
Thank you Comrade. I didn't want to be the one who said it. Why can't it be latino or indian or something like that?

Capt. Commie wrote:Would that be an "Empty™ " black suit? And why does it have to be black?

Perhaps it could be a (cheap) Empty ™ Rainbow Suit since Dear Leader is in fact the first gay president of the USSA. Maybe they will even make a musical... Obama and the Technicolor Empty Suit.

Comrade Dedhedvedev - didn't you as required in the Prog Handbook consult your
Matthews Racist Code Dictionary ™ prior to posting this??? You think you can just throw around terms like "black suit" and not be scrutinized like a mouthbreathing teabagger just because you "claim" to be one of us?

YOU SIR NOW STAND ACCUSED OF A RACIST "DOG WHISTLE"!

Copy of matthews racist-code-word-dictionary.jpg

How do you plea?
I don't know if the "jello head" defense is gonna get you off this time, Comrade....

Now there are 2 pending show trials! Why couldn't this have happened last summer when I had more free time to enjoy them?