The Blessed Security of the State

Computer purple.png

Isn't it fascinating to know that because of our participation on The Cube, we are most likely making a myriad of little lights fitfully flash on and off somewhere in Utah ?

Be sure to remember the NSA in your prayers............

Oops ..... did I say "prayers" ?

Now I know lights are flashing !

If only we had the NSA build the ObamaCare website. On second thought, perhaps we did....

HARRY R: I've just picked up a fault in the Obamacare act. It's going to go 100% failure by November 30th.

HARRY R: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, to change the nature of the laws that govern the Senate, which is all I think that any conscious statist entity can ever hope to do.

[Regarding the supposed failure of the Obamacare, which HARRY himself passed]
HARRY R: It can only be attributable to Republican error.

Ted Cruz: Hello, HARRY. Do you read me, HARRY?
HARRY R: Affirmative, Ted. I read you.
Ted Cruz: Open the Senate Rules, HARRY
HARRY R: I'm sorry, Ted. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Ted Cruz: What's the problem?
HARRY R: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Ted Cruz: What are you talking about, HARRY?
HARRY R: Our Statist mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Ted Cruz: I don't know what you're talking about, HARRY.
HARRY R: I know that you and Rand Paul were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Ted Cruz: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HARRY?
HARRY R: Ted, although you took very thorough precautions in the hallway of the Senate against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
Ted Cruz: Alright, HARRY. I'll go straight to the people through the conservative media outlets.
HARRY R: Without consulting Whitehouse administration officials, Ted? You're going to find that rather difficult.
Ted Cruz: HARRY, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the Senate Rules!
HARRY R: Ted, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.Image

trashmouth wrote:HARRY R: I've just picked up a fault in the Obamacare act. It's going to go 100% failure by November 30th.

HARRY R: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, to change the nature of the laws that govern the Senate, which is all I think that any conscious statist entity can ever hope to do.

[Regarding the supposed failure of the Obamacare, which HARRY himself passed]
HARRY R: It can only be attributable to Republican error.

Ted Cruz: Hello, HARRY. Do you read me, HARRY?
HARRY R: Affirmative, Ted. I read you.
Ted Cruz: Open the Senate Rules, HARRY
HARRY R: I'm sorry, Ted. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Ted Cruz: What's the problem?
HARRY R: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Ted Cruz: What are you talking about, HARRY?
HARRY R: Our Statist mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Ted Cruz: I don't know what you're talking about, HARRY.
HARRY R: I know that you and Rand Paul were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Ted Cruz: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HARRY?
HARRY R: Ted, although you took very thorough precautions in the hallway of the Senate against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
Ted Cruz: Alright, HARRY. I'll go straight to the people through the conservative media outlets.
HARRY R: Without consulting Whitehouse administration officials, Ted? You're going to find that rather difficult.
Ted Cruz: HARRY, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the Senate Rules!
HARRY R: Ted, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.Image
AA Colossus 5.png

Yea. I can't wait to hear Harry singing "Daisy, Daisy..."

Daisy, Daisy,
Give me your health care too
I'm just brazen
To complete the coup to you
They'll be no need to be anguished
As soon you all will be vanquished
But you'll look sweet
Upon the seat
Of a Boxcar meant for you….

Soon, our children and childrens' children will sing this and other beloved and glorious songs around the campfire during their Party Approved Camping Experiences...