The case of a clown calling a justice black

Clown.jpg

A reality-weary George Takei, former helmsman of the Starship Enterprise, launched what may be the final Aceton Assimilator salvo of his lackluster career. The Japanese-American "Klingon lover" known to mind-melderly Trekkkies as Mr. Sulu, (a.k.a., a dilithium snorting, photon torpedo-hugger with all the charm and subtlety of a Isokinetic Cannon) lashed out at black Supreme Court Injustice Clarence Thomas calling him - among other things - a clown in blackface,” an “embarrassment,” and a “disgrace to America.”

George Takei Calls Clarence Thomas 'A Clown in Blackface,' Then Justifies it by Being Even More Racist
George Takei, well-known for his political outspokenness, opened a vein during an interview on a local Fox affiliate, calling Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas “a clown in blackface.”

“He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court. He gets me that angry. He doesn't belong there. For him to say slaves had dignity–doesn't he know that slaves were in chains? That they were whipped on the back?…my parents lost everything…and we're supposed to call that dignified? This man does not belong in the Supreme Court. He is an embarrassment. He is a disgrace to America.”

Craptek to Takei - Over! -

Remember the old adage, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

I'm of the opinion that celebrities should NEVER get political. I don't care if they're Communist, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Anarchist, whatever, just don't get political. We've had the positions for "Bickering About Policy" filled for a long, long time, we don't need people who have no business (And possibly experience or knowledge) in politics trying to get in on the action and make the bickering that much slower. Talk about it with family and close friends, yes, but don't reveal it to the world. But then again, people are "sharing" almost everything nowadays, so maybe it's the culture and not the celebrities that are changing. Now that I'm on this line of reasoning, I'd say the latter is to blame, although there'll always be those upstanding celebrities who stay out of or keep their political views hidden.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
I'm of the opinion that celebrities should NEVER get political. I don't care if they're Communist, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Anarchist, whatever, just don't get political. We've had the positions for "Bickering About Policy" filled for a long, long time, we don't need people who have no business (And possibly experience or knowledge) in politics trying to get in on the action and make the bickering that much slower. Talk about it with family and close friends, yes, but don't reveal it to the world. But then again, people are "sharing" almost everything nowadays, so maybe it's the culture and not the celebrities that are changing. Now that I'm on this line of reasoning, I'd say the latter is to blame, although there'll always be those upstanding celebrities who stay out of or keep their political views hidden.
Comrade Stierlitz,

Cone of Silence 250-6.png
I hope this new cone of silence doesn't fog up like the old one - I agree with you regarding entertainment celeb's. But there's another group that aggravate me even more - technical types like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Of course, they have as much right to express their opinions as anyone else. But why are their opinions on social or economic questions more valid than your's or mine? When I listen to Gates speak about fighting world poverty or disease I hear a guy who thinks just like my next door neighbor - but with $50+ billion in the bank.

1) Gates has lots of money. 2) He doesn't want to be dragged into the street and hung by the OWS crowd next Tuesday 3) So, he uses his foundation as an "insurance policy" against the redistribution activists.

It's all very logical from his point of view, and equally logical to the parasitic progs who attach themselves like leeches to his foundation. As long as the wealthy continue funding non-profits and NGO's via grants and endowments, Next Tuesday will continue to be just around the corner. I believe it's just a large scale media version of more traditional leftist street theater. Gates pretends he cares, the progs pretend he's a genius, and MSNBC pretends we're watching the show.

Here's Bill Gates talkin' truth to the people:

https://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?

Based on this we all know Bill Gates just loves humanity, as long as he is the human who benefits from this. Isn't he wonderful? Huh?

Comrade Pamski, altruism that is of personal benefit is the most rewarding. Do not forget this.

Pamalinsky wrote:Here's Bill Gates talkin' truth to the people:

https://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?

Based on this we all know Bill Gates just loves humanity, as long as he is the human who benefits from this. Isn't he wonderful? Huh?

Pami,

Your link has a problem - is this the Gates video you're referring to?

Captain Crap,

Thanks for pointing this out. Yes, I believe this is the video. However, there are so many videos, in Gate's own words, that point to Gate's true intention of reducing the population while "helping the downtrodden." It's not for the "little people" to discern what his true motives are. He knows what's best. As I'm sure you know, there are many elites who agree with him.

Comrades, I thought the science was settled: Progressives cannot be racists! And conservatives are racists by definition. And dark-skinned conservatives are the most racist of all because they dare think incorrect thoughts outside of progressive box.

Here is another example of a progressive non-racist attack against a dark-skinned government official who was not thinking in the correct, progressive, party-approved manner. Feel the progressive love.

ted_rall_is_an_idiot.jpg