The Chronicles Of The Obamessiah

Watch Obama share his glorious wisdom with the People:

Volume I: The Adulteress:

Volume II: In The Temple:

Volume III: Walking On Water:

I don't know if our glorious leader would want to be compared to the mythical Jesus. And he clearly doesn't want to publish our children with babies, just with debt and taxes.

After hearing The Messiah's latest speech today ... where He says:
Obama told the estimated crowd of 35,000 ... "I feel like we got a righteous wind at our backs here."

source: http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... s-vir.html

I just wish I was among those when He broke His righteous wind.

Sounds like the One has been eating my Helga's food!

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:After hearing The Messiah's latest speech today ... where He says:
Obama told the estimated crowd of 35,000 ... "I feel like we got a righteous wind at our backs here."

What is this!!! Do you think you are special Comrade, to bask in the great flatulence of the Messiah.

Many wished they could stand in the Messiahs Gas.....

Red Star wrote:
Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:After hearing The Messiah's latest speech today ... where He says:

What is this!!! Do you think you are special Comrade, to bask in the great flatulence of the Messiah.

Comrade, I absolutely do not believe that I am any better than anyone else, the indoctrination centers stress that point adamantly.

All I was musing, was to be more equal and to be allowed to withstand His mighty flatulence.

Obviously EVERYONE would benefit to be allowed to bathe in the Glory of The Odiferous One, but alas, He cannot be everywhere at once.

Maybe when He wins and becomes the First Great President, he will can some of His Righteous Wind, and send it out among the masses.

What a blessing it would be to have unwavering support of the Dear Leader. If you're lucky you could fall on your face and kiss the shoe of the O himself and humbly beg for him to share wisdom

Just don't dare question the supreme wisest leader or you may end up like that Joe the so-called Plumber in a reeducation camp who will toil long hours with a shovel while he ponders the damage that his selfish greed and small business capitalism has caused

Raznoehintsi Pewkov wrote:
Red Star wrote:

Comrade, I absolutely do not believe that I am any better than anyone else, the indoctrination centers stress that point adamantly.

All I was musing, was to be more equal and to be allowed to withstand His mighty flatulence.

Obviously EVERYONE would benefit to be allowed to bathe in the Glory of The Odiferous One, but alas, He cannot be everywhere at once.

Maybe when He wins and becomes the First Great President, he will can some of His Righteous Wind, and send it out among the masses.

Yes Comrade you are correct there will be plenty of Gas and Hot air to go around if the Obamamessiah is thrust to the top. Matter of fact the gas and hot air most likely will thrust him to the top on it's own. Yes Comrade we can all stand together and bask in the Messiah produced wind.