'The Clintons' kick off North American stadium tour

[img]/images/various_uploads/Clintons_Rock_Concert.jpg[/img]

Ontario, CA -- Scotiabank Arena in Toronto was abuzz with excitement and dozens of fans this week as legendary classic rock band ‘The Clintons' kicked off their 13 stop North American tour. The tour is featuring local warm-up bands, and Canada's popular lounge act ‘Frank McKenna and the TD Bank Group' opened up for them this first night.

The Clintons performed all the hits from their 1998 album “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.” The crowd swayed and sang along to live versions of “She's not too young for me / Creeper's Anthem” and “That depends on what the meaning of the word is, is.” The band also played some of their newer songs including “Because of Trump,” an instant classic that has been getting a lot of air time the last year or two, and has already been re-recorded by many prominent artists.

Midway through the second set they were joined onstage by former backup singer A-Gore – now lead singer for the punk band ‘Two Time Loser' - to perform the line dance sensation “the Global Warming hustle.” The lead singer for the Clintons, Hillary C, finished the night with a stirring rendition of Tammy Wynette's “Stand by your man.”

Hillary C talked afterwards about the impetus to get the band together and back on the road after decades off. “Ordinarily we are busy running our charity, The Clinton Foundation, but since neither of us is in a position of power to dole out favors at the moment, donations are way down.” She added with a wink, “We have to keep Bill [Bill “Slick Willie” C - saxophonist and co-founder of the group] busy or he gets into trouble.”

During the interview, she also talked about some early ideas of format and how they decided on a stadium tour. “Bill wanted to just have a smaller scale “sororities only” tour, but I pictured something bigger. We compromised and did it my way.”

The tour is being organized and managed by DNC Productions, whose last big hit was The Apology Tour in 2009 headlined by soul super-group ‘Deep State' featuring O. Bama.

That was the worst concert I ever attended! Sure, the audience was high but the performers, like, totally sucked!

Yeah! The Clintons kicked the audience right out of the park! (If you get my drift)

It was twenty years ago today
Saul Alinsky taught the band to play
They've been going in and out of trash
But they're guaranteed to raise some cash
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years
Bill and Hillary Crooked Hearts Club Band

Comrade Red Square put me in mind of the November 1972 issue of the National Lampoon: (Ah, some things never change!)

Just a dozen years ago today,
Sgt. Shriver taught the clan to play
Once they played for Bobby and for John
Now they're guaranteed to raise a yawn
We now reintroduce to you
The act we've blown for all these years,
Sgt. Shriver's Bleeding Hearts Club Band!

We're Sgt. Shriver's Bleeding Hearts Club Band,
The martyred brothers' kith and kin.
We're Sgt. Shriver's Bleeding Hearts Club Band,
Sit back and watch the votes roll in.
Sgt. Shriver's bleeding, Sgt. Shriver's bleeding,
Sgt. Shriver's Bleeding Hearts Club Band.

It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a dumb electorate,
We'd like to take you home with us.
America, come home!

We don't really want to stop the war,
But that's what you'll all be voting for.
You'll forget amidst this stupid sham,
We're the ones who got you into ‘Nam.
So let us introduce to you
The once and future Tommy – who?
And Sgt. Shriver's Bleeding Hearts Club Band.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:Popular recreation of the original

bigloser.jpg
Orange is the new Black!

Do the Clintons actually have a life? Do they have any interests outside of self-serving ambition and gratuitous sex? Do they have lives at all?

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Do the Clintons actually have a life? Do they have any interests outside of self-serving ambition and gratuitous sex? Do they have lives at all?

Their lives are devoted to running our lives - how unselfish! No time for anything else.

Hillary needs Trump to stir up enthusiasm. Baby, it's cold outside!