The Cone of Silence: Joseph Biden & Plagiarism

POLL: Neil Kinnock

You may select 1 option

First of all, I denounce plagiarism. A good Obamunist only uses Mimeswipe™

At no time are you to mention this man's name.
As you can plainly see, he cannot walk on water, unlike me.
He writes a good speech though, ask Joe.

This is the reason why I picked Biden and not Dolomite:
It is because I need to learn plagiarism from the Master.
People are beginning to catch on to my Deval Patrick schtick.

It is also important that you never listen to Rednecks who sing about plagiarism.
We all know Rednecks are racist and Joe Biden isn't!

If you are asked by ignorant VRWC Bushitler fascists or Hillary supporters about plagiarism, this is your reply, repeat after me:

Plagiarism? What plagiarism? There is no such thing.

I too denounce plagiarism, your Holiness, our New Messiah.
So you have written, so I denounce.

So Neil Kinnock knocked up a Celtic pastry?

That certainly explains some things.

When the party checked on Meow's Hawaiian certificate of birth (not to be confused with a "birth certificate") it had "father unknown" and the mother's name was Gwendolyn Llewellyn. That explains why he looks like Kryten and where he got his ushanka, but where does Punchenko come from? Is it true he was adopted by a high ranking Ukrainian party official through the Welsh baby selling black market?

Just like the Italian press found George, we've uncovered Meow's half brother learning the first thing you need to know for the Shining Path to Communism.

Always giving credit to the person who originally wrote it is bowing before the altar of individualism, yet another turd from the colon of capitalism.

Once it's put in writing, it belongs to the Conjoined Contiguous Solicitous Ones of We The People.

"Why is it that I am the first Joe Biden in a thousand generations to run for Vice President of the United States? Why is it that my wife, Mrs Joe Biden, is the first Mrs Joe Biden in a thousand generations to run for Mrs Vice President Joe Biden of the United States? Was it because all of our predecessors were thick? Some may think so. But I'm not thick. And Obama isn't thick. And he's not heavy. He's not heavy, he's my brother."

Truer words were never spoken, Commissarka Pinkie. I am reminded of the words of the greatest philosopher of our time, Saul Trotalinsky, who said "Plagerism is the most sincere form of flattery there is"

"Plagerism is the most sincere form of flattery there is"
Welcome Comrade Moose!
Now that you've been welcomed, we are here to denounce plagiarism, not Plagerism. Two hours of self-criticism and you must view "Slapshot" and understand who the Hanson Brothers were based on in real life.
Plagerism is essential in capturing the St. Louis and the "Show Me" state vote.
Here at the Cube, we salute Barclay, Bill, and Bob.
We encourage Plagerism. It is necessary and useful.
Image Barclay
RIP
1941-1988

Laika
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. Here in the glorious People's Democratic Republic of Michigan, where we already have achieved one party rule in many of our collectives, we forget that our oppressed brothers in the evil Red States ruled by the Bushitler's minions do not have the high standard of living and non existent levels of unemployment our workers have -- thanks to the sacrifices of our wise progressive leaders.

An error as grevious of mine cannot go unpunished. I resolve to cut my daily arugula and tofu ration in half until the glorious Tuesday comes, and will spend the rest of the weekend polishing the solar windmill behind my small worker's home while reciting the Lord Messiah's words over and over.

[COLOR=#NaNNaNNaN]I am so excited to have the privilege of watching the magnificent Lord Messiah's coronation ceremonies next week I cannot sleep anyway…[/COLOR]

Plagerism is what we Obamunists are going to do to Hillary in Denver!

(Yes, Laika has gone over to Obama until the current truth is revised this coming Friday)

Comrade Moose! When is Squirrel going to defect to Obamunist camp?

Pretend the PUMAs are wearing green.

Plagiarism Rules!

Remember everyone, everything belongs to all, therefore, there can be no plagiarism.

On a related topic, does this mean we can go back to saying the word monkey?

Biden's Racially Insensitive Gaffes a Strength

My mother isn't Welsh, Comrades. *Sigh*… This is my mother.

I love my mother. I have learned so much from her.

Greetings, Comrade Moose!
As an old TV set, I watched for many years your exploits with the reactionary rodent known as "Rocky". I am glad to see you finally ditched that snotty squirrel for it was your hard work and dedication (not to mention your poetry corner) that made the show. Besides, all Rocky ever did was introduce the stinking capitalist commercials.

Now, I have a question for the Collective; Comrade Moose used the allusion:

Comrade Moose wrote:... the evil Red States....

Why do we refer to these despicable god-clinging reactionary hovels as RED states? Who started this foul trend? Was not the Party of Stalin, Mao and Lenin called the REDS? Did not Comrade Warren Beatty make that stinking bomb wonderful movie tribute to our Revolution in Russia and call it "Reds"? I think we should demand our friends in the media stop referring to these foul cesspolls of cretinous bushhitler voters as "Red states" immediately! We could call them Black states after their evil hearts but that, as we know, is counter to the current politically correct trend in naming things, such as the astronomical entities formerly known as "black holes." (BTW, these "holes" do not really exist but are just a myth perpetrated by reactionaries to denigrate things that suck up other things.) Anyway, I suggest they be renamed "White states" because, as Comrade Dean noted, they support the "white" party aka Rethuglicans! If this is deemed a good idea by the Central Committee, then credit Comrade Obama, not because He thought of it but because as the Messiah, He is the source of all things.

Opiate of the People wrote:Greetings, Comrade Moose!
As an old TV set, I watched for many years your exploits with the reactionary rodent known as "Rocky". I am glad to see you finally ditched that snotty squirrel for it was your hard work and dedication (not to mention your poetry corner) that made the show. Besides, all Rocky ever did was introduce the stinking capitalist commercials.

Now, I have a question for the Collective; Comrade Moose used the allusion:

Comrade Moose wrote:... the evil Red States....

Why do we refer to these despicable god-clinging reactionary hovels as RED states? Who started this foul trend? Was not the Party of Stalin, Mao and Lenin called the REDS? Did not Comrade Warren Beatty make that stinking bomb wonderful movie tribute to our Revolution in Russia and call it "Reds"? I think we should demand our friends in the media stop referring to these foul cesspolls of cretinous bushhitler voters as "Red states" immediately! We could call them Black states after their evil hearts but that, as we know, is counter to the current politically correct trend in naming things, such as the astronomical entities formerly known as "black holes." (BTW, these "holes" do not really exist but are just a myth perpetrated by reactionaries to denigrate things that suck up other things.) Anyway, I suggest they be renamed "White states" because, as Comrade Dean noted, they support the "white" party aka Rethuglicans! If this is deemed a good idea by the Central Committee, then credit Comrade Obama, not because He thought of it but because as the Messiah, He is the source of all things.
I like it! The "White Party", aka by me, "Fly-Over bitter klingers".

Red is the color of revoultion, of our glorious collective, of our hearts (ok, well maybe some black too, but our intentions are good).

Off Character....

Pinkie, The Plagiarist Ticket could be in a WOS if McCain picks Jindal...."Biden's Insensitive Gaffes...hahahaha....7 Elevens.....LOL".
If that happens, yes, monkey is fair game.

Meow...thanks for the videos. I was trying to eat breakfast and failed.

First observation.... judging from the 1 vote rendered in the poll that was not conducive to Current Truth, there is apparently one comrade here who does not know the Chairperson as they should.

Second observation... what's the big deal? Plagerisim plagirism, it's just words.... and as the Bee Gees wisely noted, words, is all I have...to take your cash away.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I love my mother. I have learned so much from her.

As we have learned from you Chairman!

To see the source of the Kennedy Cop is, well, an inspiration to us all no doubt. Excuse me Chairman, I have to answer this. Yes Comrade Putin, glad to hear from you Comrade Putin, just speaking to the Chairman Comrade Putin, ta ta Comrade Putin.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Off Character....

Pinkie, The Plagiarist Ticket could be in a WOS if McCain picks Jindal...."

Image My advice is that Jindal wait till next opening at head of ticket. He would be a great president. I don't think he is even interested in VP now, and the only thing I can see from a positive side of him going on the ticket now would be if McCain wins, and then dies or Jindal runs on his own as incumbent VP later. I actually got to shake his hand a few years back after he delivered quite a good sermon at my church. Yes, he was running for Senate at the time, but he never came close to the campaign when he spoke in the church.

Comrade_Elliott wrote:I like it! The "White Party", aka by me, "Fly-Over bitter klingers".

"Fly-over" phrase may present problem now that Messiah Obama has shown center of universe to be in Chicago. Wise ones of left and right coasts must now and forever after land at O'Hare and make pilgrimage to Temple of Obama. MSM may now have to call non-coastal Amerika "Stopover Country" or something like that.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:...but our intentions are good.

The road to heaven, if there were such a place, is paved with good intentions. Lenin said that. Right after he broke all those eggs to make omelets.

Opiate of the People wrote:
Comrade_Elliott wrote:I like it! The "White Party", aka by me, "Fly-Over bitter klingers".

"Fly-over" phrase may present problem now that Messiah Obama has shown center of universe to be in Chicago. Wise ones of left and right coasts must now and forever after land at O'Hare and make pilgrimage to Temple of Obama. MSM may now have to call non-coastal Amerika "Stopover Country" or something like that.

Well some would argue O'Hare is the international airport of the world.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:On a related topic, does this mean we can go back to saying the word monkey?

So, are monkeys fair game again? I am waiting with breathless anticipation for when the MTE unleashes her squadrons of winged monkeys! The skies of Denver will be black with them!

I hope that last statement is not interpreted as racist.

Let me not be the last to welcome Comrade Moose! Welcome to the collective. The Four-Footed Caucus has a big tent, just watch where you step...

Anonymous
Obama´s lad Biden?
sounds familiar

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:On a related topic, does this mean we can go back to saying the word monkey?

So, are monkeys fair game again? I am waiting with breathless anticipation for when the MTE unleashes her squadrons of winged monkeys! The skies of Denver will be black with them!

I hope that last statement is not interpreted as racist.

Let me not be the last to welcome Comrade Moose! Welcome to the collective. The Four-Footed Caucus has a big tent, just watch where you step...

Is this what Denver will look like General?

There is an old Hymn that foresaw this. Here are a few verses,

A Biden With Me

A Biden with me; fast falls the eventide;
The darkness deepens; and I am with a Biden.
When other helpers fail and comforts flee,
Help of the helpless, O a Biden with me.

Swift to its close ebbs out life's little day;
Earth's joys grow dim; its glories pass away;
Change and decay in all around I see;
Obama who changest not, a Biden with me.

Not a brief glance I beg, a plagiarized word;
But as thou dwell'st with Thy disciples, Lord,
Familiar, condescending, patient, free.
Come not to sojourn, but a Biden with me.

Come not in terrors, as I am King of kings,
But kind and good, with healing in Thy wings,
Tears for all woes, a heart for every plea—
Come, Friend of Hillary, and thus a Biden with me.

"Come not in terrors, as I am King of kings"

Isn't Obama "Lord of Lords" or "Presidents of Presidents"?

I didn't write the hymn comrade, merely reported it.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:I didn't write the hymn comrade, merely reported it.
This explains a lot. Say good sircomrade Pupovich, did you get this from the People's Equally great site of MoveOn.org? It sounds like it's came from there.

No Comrade Eliot, I simply remembered a hymn called "A Biden With Me" from the days when I was forced to go to Church, and so I googled it.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:No Comrade Eliot, I simply remembered a hymn called "A Biden With Me" from the days when I was forced to go to Church, and so I googled it.
I understand good sircomrade. What is this "Church" you speak of? Is it some sort of special gulag, since you said you were forced to go?

(karakter off)
I know, I know.

Comrade Elliot, you raise an interesting question. For years I suffered the shame believing that my mother, who I presumed to be non-progressive despite her life long choice of being a democrat, forced me to go to non-progressive religion. But then just this week, my belief was challenged when the memory of singing A Biden With Me on those Sunday mornings, and the realization that we had foreseen the coming of the Obama.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Comrade Elliot, you raise an interesting question. For years I suffered the shame believing that my mother, who I presumed to be non-progressive despite her life long choice of being a democrat, forced me to go to non-progressive religion. But then just this week, my belief was challenged when the memory of singing A Biden With Me on those Sunday mornings, and the realization that we had foreseen the coming of the Obama.
All these prophecies of the Obamasiah are amazing, I had no idea of all these prophecies. I must report to a gulag good sircomrade Marshal. See you later than.