The Cube Rolls Into D.C. 9-12

Sorry Red I just couldn't wait for you to get back to start this thread.

I really like this one because its made from a photo of the poster (I think its the Chicago shot that was posted a few months ago) its so anti-astroturf.

Red Squares friend El Marco just blogged some great photos from D.C. which include several Cube poster. https://www.lookingattheleft.com/2009/0 ... e-capital/
Like this one.

The fellow with the 3 Stooges poster inspired me to post this. My father-in-law sent it to me today; you may ask "is this really true?" Well, I can honestly say I worked as hard to vet this article as the NY Times, Washington Post, CBS, CNN, etc, did to vet Obama last year.

================================================================

Seems good 'ol Harry has a way with words !!!

It just all depends on how you look at some things...

Judy Wallman, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Congressman Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory:

On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: 'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.'

So Judy recently e-mailed Congressman Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle.
Harry Reid:

Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:
"Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

NOW THAT's how it's done, Folks!
That's real POLITICAL SPIN

I could have sworn I saw a blurred out picture of snoogie at DC. Will have to review tape to confirm, unless some one else saw it also.

Comrade Obamugabe,

Of course we know that Dear Leader is a loyal party member, and yes, he, like Comrade Mugabe, is following in the footsteps of Comrade Fidel. So much so, that like Comrade Fidel, he is not revealing himself yet to the world. But when Comrade Van Jones, the head of the People's Green Gestapo (bless his little heart), once said, "wait until he comes out," his face lit up with a Cheshire Cat grin. I trust Dear Leader, like his mentor, Fidel, will reveal himself one day at the right moment. Comrade Fidel, after all, waited a couple years, I think, before he announced it to the world.

In the meantime, Dear Leader can comfortably speak in code with words like COMMUNIty Service.

I love the Change bit. I don't know where it's going but it's Change. And we know that Change is good, even if we don't know where it's going, or if we can afford it, or what's going to happen.

I always refuse to consider if the car I'm going to buy is a good one. I just plunge right in. I never worry about making plans. I just plunge right in.

So why not do this on a national scale?

>his face lit up with a Cheshire Cat grin

Comrade Leninka. I think you should reveal yourself. The words "his face lit up with a Cheshire Cat grin" is a signature phrase of that useless comrade Bill Ayers.

Confess that you are Bill Ayers, or that he writes your posts on this blog!

Viva!

Obamugabe

Comrades I must report that is was a wet ride back to New Jersey last night. I was on a secret Mission to see what the Rethuglicans were up to in D.C. The old Harley Davidson,URAL ran well growling up the coast in the rain. I even carried a sign that was negative to the Obamessiah to complete my deception.

Yes, I felt bad for the poor reporterette from the Communist News Network CNN, attempting to twistshout the wonders of "The One" I did stop at the KKKappitolist memorial to the World War 2 servicemen.

Yes, Comrades it was a wonderful event.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight</
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Red Star, I hope that your goons, er, highly trained troopers were able to crack some Rethuglican heads. After all, it ought to be easy. They're not union goons but those contemptible people who tend to their yards, volunteer at the hospital, belong to service clubs, and are completely dangerous because they just want to be left alone.

Greetings, comrades, from your Visual Agitation Director. I'm still working undercover away from the Party headquarters, but I incidentally found this image on Flikr and thought I should share it:

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Red Star, I hope that your goons, er, highly trained troopers were able to crack some Rethuglican heads. After all, it ought to be easy. They're not union goons but those contemptible people who tend to their yards, volunteer at the hospital, belong to service clubs, and are completely dangerous because they just want to be left alone.

I was in Disguise; the GoonsHighly trained troopers did not attend. I left a collection of Disney Movies, and Obama speeches. Also Lots of sparkly stuff to keep them amused. As well and many bags of "Ruffles, "Cheesy doodles" and a case of "Mountain dew".

Besides no hotel will allow them after the last episode with them robbing the Maids closet and the vending machines. Not to mention beating up other guests. Not even the "Tick Tock Motor lodge" out on old 301 would take them.

I would have thought a motor lodge that posted “Prostitutes ask about our daily Specials” would not have given us a hard time.

Well, I needed the time away anyway.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Obamugabe wrote:>his face lit up with a Cheshire Cat grin

Comrade Leninka. I think you should reveal yourself. The words "his face lit up with a Cheshire Cat grin" is a signature phrase of that useless comrade Bill Ayers.

Confess that you are Bill Ayers, or that he writes your posts on this blog!

Viva!

Obamugabe

I'm so flattered, Comrade Obamugabe, that you would suspect me of being one of Dear Leader's closest circle of confidants. But, alas, it is not true. However, it is wondrous to see that he and I are on the same wavelength. I'm sure he wears that Cheshire Cat grin on his face every time he hears Dear leader speak in code: C-O-M-M-U-N-Ity.

Reiuxcat wrote:I could have sworn I saw a blurred out picture of snoogie at DC. Will have to review tape to confirm, unless some one else saw it also.
This?

Red Star wrote:I would have thought a motor lodge that posted “Prostitutes ask about our daily Specials” would not have given us a hard time.
Just go in and say, "Oyez! Oyez!" and you'll be given carte blanche.

9.12 with The Cube put to music - We Will Rock You (Comrades):

ImageI have offered the following comrades jobs in my government!

I was at the rally in D.C. carrying a a couple of signs, one of them I discovered on People's Cube during the Malkin contest. While listening to one of the speakers, a Cuban woman came up to me and pointed at Dear Leader cradling the coffee cup of Obamacare. She explained that she had lived under tyranny in Cuba and thought she would never see it in this country, but that she's now almost as frightened as she was during the Revolution. She was very passionate, almost to the point of tears.

She asked if she could have her picture taken holding my sign, and of course I said yes. I wish I could have taken her picture too, but the people I came with had wandered away with the camera.

Just thought you'd like to know it touched her so. Pretty powerful.

Red Square wrote:Greetings, comrades, from your Visual Agitation Director. I'm still working undercover away from the Party headquarters, but I incidentally found this image on Flikr and thought I should share it:

I saw the 3 stooges poster today on Faux Snooze Bill O'Reilly Fracture. Of course I was only monitoring the program for possible acts of treason against the state.

101, a lot of the people here have an understanding, like the Cuban woman, of the freedoms offered here. Lots of military; some ex-Soviets. One comrade's father had a bank in Havana which was seized by Che. I am gay and understand very well that I live only by the freedom of this country. Otherwise I'd be lying like a Democrat.

Castrate, I'm so glad that it was your turn in the barrel to watch O'Reilly. Me? I read with rapt attention the ejaculations of Paul Krugman.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: Castrate, I'm so glad that it was your turn in the barrel to watch O'Reilly. Me? I read with rapt attention the ejaculations of Paul Kurgman.

I marked up your quote for technical accuracy.

"I read with rapt attention the premature ejaculations of Paul Kurgman."

Remember, progressives are quick with their wit.

Yes, Castrate, they are. And no foreplay either. The stimulus bill and Obamacare are the shortest foreplay in legislative history, aren't they? This is Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am! on 300,000,000 people.

Personally I think that all this ought to be simplified. We need to have an Emergency Powers Act. Nansky writes a bill, and gives it to His O'liness. Who floats around the Capitol three times, and intones, "So mote it be!"

It cuts down on all that tiresome voting. And the pages have time to get all lubed up for the congressmen instead of doing actual legislative work.