The Devil with a D-Cup Gets Off!

Ha! Stormy Daniels' shakedown allegation that Trump had an affair with her is paying off! After all, it's not facts that count, but the seriousness of the allegations. Right Comrades?

The police who she also fondled refused to press charges. This is a win for women's rights and the right to be a slut!

I thought you would like to see our wonderful poet, Tim Minchin, who describes in this video, a woman named “Storm.”

Gracious me... I saw "D-cup Gets Off" in the title, and had something entirely different in mind. Something in one of those late night 8mm training films the upperclassmen would project in the hallway. I'll be tending my beets behind the tractor barn.

Thanks Pamski, always loving the video library!

Thanks, Tovarich Ivan, for falling for the clickbait headline! Most equal choice. I mean, a little Doublespeak never hurt anyone, right? This is how we Progs use the snobby double entendre to our advantage. After all, we thrive on the prurience of others (and ourselves). N'est pas?

CRISIS IN THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE: As Cold War II continues to simmer, our panel of 'moderates' discusses the alarming balloon gap, how we got to this point, and what should be done about it.

Comrade Pingvin, among humans, the "gap" between balloons is called cleavage. It is usually associated with the most deceptive forms of false advertisement, but dammit it's pretty nice to study.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Pingvin, among humans, the "gap" between balloons is called cleavage. It is usually associated with the most deceptive forms of false advertisement, but [highlight=#ffff00]dammit it's pretty nice to study.[/highlight]

Comrade, your beets need tending.

Most Equal Komrads,

I must agree with the Very Equal Ivan, this is a truly disappointing post. It might be said that it is slightly less than equal. Then again, it promises much but delivers not so much. In this way it is quite equal. In fact it is very fitting for the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

My fishy brain is tired from so much thinking. Off to the Jiffy Lobo dispensary and then to the rail yard. Where did I put that shovel.....

Finding the Current Truth ™ murky today,

Red Salmon

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Pingvin, among humans, the "gap" between balloons is called cleavage. It is usually associated with the most deceptive forms of false advertisement, but [highlight=#ffff00]dammit it's pretty nice to study.[/highlight]

[highlight=#ff9900]Comrade, your beets need tending.[/highlight]
Comrade Pingvin, what a most useful use of Doublespeak! (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink) ; • )

You know, Comrades, sometimes when I do a new post, I am filled with trepidation about whether it will be accepted or not. How many views vs posts will I get? When I look at the views vs comments, I see a trend here. Viewers were looking for a view of Stormy's boobs and found, instead, a video of Tim Minchin commenting about her.

I did a clickbait and switch!

It was followed by Comrade Ivan's recognition of this but the real satisfaction was given by Comrade Red's submission of the real Stormy Daniels boobs that was the “kill shot.”

Whenever Comrade Red responds to any of my posts I always lay low. Why? Because he brings me more clickbait! That's because people think “If Comrade Red is replying, it must be good!”

The point is, I can see that my wonderful Comrades always have my back. You have no idea how much I appreciate you. My post turned out just as I intended.

However, Comrade Pamalinsky, throwing caution to the wind and overcoming any feelings of shame as a Cis-Gendered male, I found the title rather amusing and as an ancient old Fart, somewhat scintillating and provocative in the realm of Larry Flint... ....." Devil with the D cup gets off ".....

Why thank you, Comrade trashmouth! Always good to see you. I'm glad you found some amusement in my title-ating post. (Had to insert the hyphen here or I'd be banned from the Cube forever) Truth is, I think Stormy gets off on her own D-cup. I mean, why else would anyone want to carry around that much baggage?

Fair enough, but if I was a Cis-Gendered woman, one could say... "it would be between us gals".....snicker

trashmouth wrote:Fair enough, but if I was a Cis-Gendered woman, one could say... "it would be between us gals".....
Yeah, trashmouth, I considered that angle but with all the alphabet soup genders (deliberately confusing) I have to go with: You're NOT a woman and I don't "go that way." I choose what I started with. Meanwhile, there are plenty of cis-gendered women who would go for you in a nano-second. We need more men like you. Smart, insightful, hilariously funny and, we all love a guy with an adorable avatar.After viewing your posts throughout the years, I find you awesome. Very simple and to-the-point. Please don't be embarrassed. I regard you as a friend and have mentioned your wonderful posts to other Cubers.Let's keep The Cube rolling!