The Dismantling Of The Soviet Onion Made Us Cry

Comrades,

Today while inspecting the local library for material of counter-revolutionary content warranting redistribution to recycling centers or collective farm pig troughs, I happened across a most inspiring collection of music exemplifying the highest virtues of Marxism-Leninism to come out of Norway since the execution of Vidkun Quisling. Despite the revoltingly effective work of saboteurs and reactionary elements, the aural probing and communal craftsmanship of Farmers Market indicates Norwegians apparently know which side their bread is buttered on, even when there is no butter.

Before dazzling you with the powerful display of titles off their New Pioneer album Surfin' USSR, the cover of which will bring a tear to the eye, let me alert you to the band's "presitidigilicious" (if I may) number aimed at our site's commissar. I cannot help but believe "Red Square Dance" is an imperative directed at Comrade Red Square, who needs reminding that even such solid comrades must take a rest from tireless devotion to the Party.

1. Surfin' USSR
2. Surfin' USSR, Pt. 2
3. Lodtschitze Mini Maritza (Ferry Cross the Mersey)
4. Anyone Who Remembers Vladiwoodstock Wasn't There!
5. Dissident Harmony Sisters Camel Call
6. To Hell And Baku
7. Traktor Tracks Across The Tundra
8. From Prussia With Love
9. Red Square Dance
10. The Dismantling Of The Soviet Onion Made Us Cry
11. Kalashnikov Wedding
12. Steroid Train Trip
13. Meanwhile Back At The Agricultural Workers Collective
14. Ladyboy's Night At The Cultural Relativism Saloon
15. One Day, Son, All I Own Will Still Belong To The State
16. Yagoda

Where can one, let alone the World Village, not be stirred by such proletarian fare? My cockles are ever warmed by correct thought, but they are now stoked to kindling!
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 12/28/2011, 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Rich Text editor always omits line returns, needed a few more words

Fun stuff
Considering that Hitler's headquarters for Barbarossa was right in the middle of Prussia,
I'm quite sure that " From Prussia With Love " has an endearing quality to the citizens of Russia and the Ukraine.
( Yes... I know there are more present-day nations, but I'm trying to make this short. )

Addendum:

Does Comradessess Pamalikski really have a pink " Hello Kitty " M4 assault Rifle ?
If the answer is yes, will she be bringing it to the New Year's Eve party ? I'm asking on behalf of a few comrades who don't want to don their body armor for a party.
Thx.

Comrade Krasnodar,

She will be bringing it locked and loaded; however, my companion Dear Daniel Type 99 Arisaka will stay at the commune.

Body armor highly recommended, although codpieces might be a bit much.

Interesting.... I have an Arisaka Type "I".... they were made in Italy for the Japanese.
My dad brought it back from The Philippines after WW2.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Body armor highly recommended, although codpieces might be a bit much.
Comrade, I do believe that that depends entirely upon the type of decorative stitching on the codpiece. A properly festive New Years Eve codpiece would CERTAINLY be all the rage, I have no doubt! Think bubbles and martini glasses, preferably in Day-Glo colors.

Comrade

I would cautioning you to including two hits sung by our glorious leader, Vladimir "Elvis" Putin during triumphal comeback -- "Chernobyl Rain" and "In the Gulag" Many is the time we here at the Karl Marx Treatment Center, are frequently singing these songs during shifts in beet sorting shed and afterwards at People's Karaoke

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... t7380.html

Oh Honey, my darling Tovarich! You're soooo smart!

My favorite Musical Hit of the Late Lamented Soviet Era was:

"My Heart Weeps And I Rend My Clothes Every Time I Recall How Commissar Gorbachev Was Humiliated By The War-Criminal Reagan At The Reykjavik Summit With The Full Blessing Of Hated-Imperialist Thatcher"

Even typing the title of this well-known (and often sung) ballad brings tears to my eyes...

Aw gee, Unkulturny, your tears tell me you're just a big ol' "softie". Just like Nansky! How cool is that!

Pamalinsky wrote:Oh Honey, my darling Tovarich! You're soooo smart!
How " schmoozesque "!............ BTW: Would you happen to know Anna Chapman ?

Ya know, Kraz,

Anna Chapman is just another Ruskie Spy. Dime a dozen! My philosophy is and has always been...if you can take this man from me, he's yours!

Das vi danya! (not sure of spelling) X!